Caitlyn and Sophie

I love devotionals. They help and enhance my study time with the Lord so much. I am always on the look out for new ones to add to my collection. This week I read this passage by Victoria Osteen. I love how it caused me to think and meditate on God's mighty hand of deliverance. I pray it blesses you as it did me.
His Mighty Hands
When was the last time you thought about your hands? I don’t know about you, but I sure am grateful for my hands and all that they enable me to do. From brushing my teeth in the morning, to hugging my children at night, my hands do a lot for me all day long and I know yours do too!
But have you thought about the fact that our hands aren’t the only hands helping us throughout the day? God’s hands also enable us to do so much more in this life than we could ever do on own. His hands offer provision. His hands give us strength. His hands hold us up when we feel weak and tired. The Bible says that His mighty hand delivers us in the time of trouble. His hands guide us and protect us. We can always find safety in the hands of Almighty God!
So how do you get into the hands of Almighty God? By seeking His face. By being up close to Him. When you draw near to Him with an open and humble heart, the Bible says He will draw near to you. Remember, He loves you with an everlasting love. His hands are always stretched out towards you and He’s always ready to receive you into His loving arms. When you take that step of faith towards Him, He will pull you close to Himself and you’ll feel that love, strength, and protection found only in His hands.
“…the hand of the Lord is mighty…” (Joshua 4:24).
Sophie has been home a couple of weeks now and we are really enjoying her. She seems to know Caitlyn is her girl and adores her.







16 Comments:
OMG! What could be cuter than little kids and puppies? Adorable.
I think it is amazing that you have deer nearby that you can feed out of your hands. Is that in your yard?
Fantastic shots! All of them.
By
Lori Lynn, at October 18, 2009 at 2:30 AM
i LOVE her! Sophie is darling, how do you stand it!!!!! Caitlyn looks SO in LOVE!!!!!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at October 18, 2009 at 9:25 AM
OK, what can be cuter than that?????
TOO PRECIOUS!
Thanks for sharing the devotional as well!
Love you!
Jill
By
Unknown, at October 18, 2009 at 1:04 PM
Oh my goodness, how cute is that puppy!!! I love the Osteens too, I listen to Joel on my ipod. My favourite devotion is Word for Today. Great post.
Love Jules
xxx
By
De Lucchi Family Treasures, at October 18, 2009 at 4:11 PM
ADORABLE!!! Looks like they have become BEST BUDDIES!!! Soooo sweet!!
Thanks for sharing that devotional too...loved it!!
Have a wonderful week!
By
Patricia, at October 18, 2009 at 9:06 PM
O MY the puppy is the cutest ever. What breed is she??
The pictures amazing like always. Katrina
By
Katrina, at October 19, 2009 at 7:26 AM
Oh my, Connie....those pictures are absolutely adorable!! Love their matching hair bows...too cute!!!
thanks so much for sharing that devotional! What a wonderful message to meditate on.
love,
Michelle
By
day by day, at October 19, 2009 at 6:24 PM
Sophie is SOOOOOOO cute and she looks perfect in Caitlyn's loving little arms. PRECIOUS!
By
2China4Ayla, at October 20, 2009 at 6:17 PM
Connie, your post always make me smile~ your kids are beyond precious, your words and a pleasure to read and your photos are inspiring!
LOVE IT ALL!!!!
By
Anonymous, at October 21, 2009 at 6:24 PM
Oh! More precious photos of your little jewels. Just what I needed. :-)
Thanks so much for your prayers!
By
Amy Jo, at October 21, 2009 at 8:32 PM
Oh that Sophie is so so so cute!!!!!
By
3 Peanuts, at October 22, 2009 at 9:14 PM
I don't think life can get any better than this! They were meant for each other!
I love the picture of Jacob and we sang that song the other day in chapel....I love those verses.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at October 23, 2009 at 9:38 PM
SURPRISE ... guess who ... oh how I have missed those sweet faces .. hope you and the family are doing well ... we are gearing up here for 2 more angels and the holiday season ... Maggie has another surgery Dec. 16th ...
love the new addition to the family !!
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at October 23, 2009 at 11:12 PM
Ok...the matching bows are hilarious! ;)
By
Steffie B., at October 27, 2009 at 9:15 PM
Just amazing shots and content...I have been on the rampage to get some good shots and thought to pop over here and get inspired by a master!! Most of all, i love your heart!
By
Sharon, at October 29, 2009 at 9:45 PM
Thank You Jesus for Your loving hands that hold us..........
All of the pics are so precious. The scripture is one of my favorites.
The "girls" with their matching pink bows is so darling! That is just the sweetest.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I want a puppy. heheee
By
Jewels of My Heart, at October 31, 2009 at 8:24 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home