Treasures from Heaven


This psalm is one I meditate on often. I love to thank Him for the blessings He has granted me and thank Him for helping me to be fruitful during the day as I teach the children and go about my daily tasks. I find if I read it and several others in the mornings it really keeps me more aware of His presence during the day and helps me stay patient and aware of the importance of my example I am setting with the children.





16 Comments:
Such wonderful & honest & heartfelt wishes for your children. They already have such a good foundation, I am sure their love for their God will only grow with them!
And gorgeous pictures!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at July 22, 2009 at 9:24 AM
Thanks for posting those verses. I'm sitting here at my desk in the morning before there is any noise in the house and its just what I needed to read.
:)
By
Paula, at July 22, 2009 at 9:38 AM
Thanks for your comment! I really need to catch up with you :D
Love all your pic and writing~
Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Strobist Girl, at July 22, 2009 at 10:04 AM
Such a sweet post and lovely photos!
Janet
By
Jboo, at July 22, 2009 at 1:05 PM
Beautiful and sweet!!!
By
Everything Beautiful Shay, at July 22, 2009 at 1:48 PM
Treasures indeed, God is smiling.
By
Marla, at July 22, 2009 at 3:28 PM
So sweet : )
By
Sharon, at July 22, 2009 at 4:20 PM
SO nice to pop in and see your beautiful treasures!
These verses remind me of a calendar I have for praying for your children. I think it's called "31 Days of Prayer"???? Have you heard of it? It is WONDERFUL! It has a verse per day to pray over your children and the last two you quoted on this post are on the calendar! ;)
By
The Ferrill's, at July 22, 2009 at 5:38 PM
I love that Thessalonians verse. And they are treasures, indeed.
By
a Tonggu Momma, at July 22, 2009 at 7:46 PM
Thanks Connie! Oh how I needed to read that Thes. verse. I can't tell you how many times a day we talk about being kind around here. Keep the reminders coming. :)
By
Beth, at July 22, 2009 at 9:50 PM
I love your photos. Your kids are beautiful and your photos are wonderful.
By
RamblingMother, at July 23, 2009 at 11:00 AM
Beautiful pictures!!! Love the verse. You have such gorgeous kids.
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at July 25, 2009 at 10:43 PM
Connie - I love you and your children.....your whole family is a HUGE treasure from Heaven. Love the pictures, love the verses...loved it all!
By
2China4Ayla, at July 27, 2009 at 5:28 PM
Wow. Your beautiful children and skillful photography, couple with God's amazing Word leave me speachless. Thank you for sharing your blessings with us!!!
And...a great big AMEN to walking the slate clean, drawing a line in the sand and stepping over it. :-) YOU bless me!
In His JOY,
Amy
By
Amy Jo, at July 27, 2009 at 11:56 PM
I love your heart Mama! You spoke to my heart today...thank you, very humbly thank you! I sit and hover in your blog...it brings me peace, such complete peace. Most certainly from Heaven Connie and what a miracle to have parents like yourselves raising them up in His wonderful love...precious!
My laptop literally freaks out when I get to your blog...it takes a long time for it to settle down and load...I'll wait, it is worth it every single time!
God bless, sweet friend
Love & Hugs,
Heather
By
Heather, at July 28, 2009 at 2:25 PM
They are straight from Heaven....a special gift from our Father...and so are you Connie. Words cannot express what you do for our family...prayers...love packages....I love you.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at July 29, 2009 at 1:55 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home