I have not had much time for blogging or editing photos the past few days. I promise to catch up with all of you soon. Our business plus 4 Treasures have kept me VERY busy. Good busy, but no extra time for blogging.
Here are a few images from yesterday. Caitlyn and I stayed home from church, so I took a few of her alone. She does not want to go to her class and our church was really reaching out to the lost for Easter and I did not want her to disrupt the service; plus I wanted to give my seat up for a visitor. 2310 decision cards were turned in over the weekend from different services. ~ I praise God for all of these people that made a decision to make Christ their Lord!~
Wow..wow..wow! 2310 decision cards!!!! That is so awesome!
I understand about not liking her class....these pictures are just beautiful Connie...I love how the flower has color and the rest is black and white....just gorgeous!
P.S. BBQ is great....we have never eaten Alabama BBQ! Mostly, I just can't wait to squeeze all of you!
My M doesn't like her class either so I can understand and sympathize a bit, but looks like you made the best out of your time together, I just love these photos of your sweetie!!
Love the photos, especially the ones where you colorized the flowers. (Is that even the lingo?) And happy belated Easter to y'all -- sounds like it was an INCREDIBLE service.
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
14 Comments:
Wow..wow..wow! 2310 decision cards!!!! That is so awesome!
I understand about not liking her class....these pictures are just beautiful Connie...I love how the flower has color and the rest is black and white....just gorgeous!
P.S. BBQ is great....we have never eaten Alabama BBQ! Mostly, I just can't wait to squeeze all of you!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at April 13, 2009 at 12:19 PM
My M doesn't like her class either so I can understand and sympathize a bit, but looks like you made the best out of your time together, I just love these photos of your sweetie!!
By
Julia, at April 13, 2009 at 12:23 PM
WOW! that is such a HUGE praise!
May those seeds fall on rich soil - and may each heart be ready to give their life fully over to Jesus!
Praying for every heart change!!!
Hugs and love - precious photos too!
Jill
By
Unknown, at April 13, 2009 at 1:04 PM
Cute. Was that first picture her idea or yours?
Your roses are beautiful.
Lori W
By
Lori Lynn, at April 13, 2009 at 1:08 PM
Such lovely photos.
By
Sharon, at April 13, 2009 at 1:37 PM
These are gorgeous! I just took a picture of Jack with his egg over his eyes today too, LOL.
And 2310, that's AWESOME!
By
Marla, at April 13, 2009 at 3:52 PM
Praise the Lord for so many decision cards! Mia didn't like her Sunday school class for months... Hang in there! Love the pictures!
By
Jenny, at April 13, 2009 at 5:20 PM
Love the photos, especially the ones where you colorized the flowers. (Is that even the lingo?) And happy belated Easter to y'all -- sounds like it was an INCREDIBLE service.
By
a Tonggu Momma, at April 13, 2009 at 7:25 PM
Wow, Connie!! 2,310 decisions from just your church?!? That is amazing and totally awesome!
Cute pics of Caitlyn. I've finally figured out how to do the spot color more easily, so I've been planning some shots. I just love how they turn out!
By
Michelle R Photography, at April 13, 2009 at 8:58 PM
LOVE these B/W's with the flower in color...gorgeous!!! Such a gorgeous girl too! ;)
By
Patricia, at April 13, 2009 at 9:22 PM
These pictures of Caitlyn are just gorgeous, Connie!!! Love, love, love the effect of the pink flowere against the b/w.
I have never heard of a decsion card. Is that how many people from your church made the decision or are they people outside of your church?
Happy Easter, my friend!!
By
day by day, at April 13, 2009 at 10:41 PM
What a little beauty. I'll bet it was nice to have some special time with your littlest treasure.
By
Colleen, at April 14, 2009 at 1:12 PM
Lovely Easter pictures.....thank you for the quick fix treasure fix! lol I could access this....I'll be in touch once I am home.....
Hugs,
Steffie
By
Steffie B., at April 14, 2009 at 3:07 PM
Hey Connie! Glad to know I'm not the only one who is having a hard time keeping up with blogging.
It's great to see your treasures...they are all so beautiful. And the pics are stunning, as always.
XO
By
Nikki, at April 15, 2009 at 7:30 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home