A fun Saturday





Some gorgeous weather and some great fun. Such a nice weekend. Especially after having weather in the teens at the begining of the week. We visited the farm, had a picnic and went on a hike. Caitlyn fell and got a boo boo on her forehead, but she is fine. They were all running and there was a tree root in her path. Its so hard to tell children not to run when they are outdoors though. Like telling birds not to sing.:)
This weeks bible verse for those learning with us is: The letter B
Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved. Acts 16:31




19 Comments:
Oh Connie what a wonderful day you had and darling pictures! Send some of that warm weather this way!
By
JulieM, at February 8, 2009 at 7:34 PM
These pictures are so good Connie, I love them. It looks like such a great time. Have a happy week.
Love, Kristy
By
Kristy, at February 8, 2009 at 7:58 PM
Great pictures! Looks like everyone enjoyed themselves. Hope Caitlyn's boo boo is doing better.
By
Kim, at February 8, 2009 at 8:33 PM
Beautiful pictures, Connie!!! I love how sweet and cuddly the kids are with that precious animal (not sure what kind it was?) ... Cute though : )
I am thinking about taking a roadtrip to AL. and would love to meet up with you guys...maybe in March?
By
Missy, at February 8, 2009 at 9:40 PM
Wow, what an awesome day you all had. Love the pix
By
my3 kids, at February 8, 2009 at 9:46 PM
I sure do love your pictures. What a beautiful post! I'll be getting a new camera. I hope I can learn to take photos half as nice as yours!
Lori W
By
Lori Lynn, at February 8, 2009 at 9:48 PM
What a gorgeous day!! I love the learning the Bible Verses! What a great way to remember them! We are trying to be consistent with our devotional time. We are starting a new devotional - Sword Fighting. Perfect for boys, I hope!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at February 8, 2009 at 10:04 PM
Great pictures...I am so jealous of the weather....it is still so cold here and a little snow left on the ground. I can tell a difference in your photography....looking good girl! ;)
Have a great week....
Steffie
By
Steffie B., at February 9, 2009 at 5:05 AM
Connie...that last picture with Chloe is beautiful. She is such a sweet sweet soul isn't she?
Sorry about the boo boo but I know it felt wonderful to get out and run!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at February 9, 2009 at 8:05 AM
Honestly you always have the most fun outtings, wish you lived closer to us so we could invite you for a playdate...
By
kerri, at February 9, 2009 at 1:37 PM
Looks like you had a wonderful time. YOur pics are breath taking.
By
Deb, at February 9, 2009 at 6:25 PM
You ALWAYS seem to be doing such fun family things.
Great shot with the animals.
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at February 9, 2009 at 7:45 PM
Your pictures always make it look so fun to be a kid! What lucky children you have. :)
By
Colleen, at February 9, 2009 at 7:58 PM
Your girls are brave!! Their love of nature and animals is so apparent in your beautiful photos.
By
Michelle R Photography, at February 9, 2009 at 9:28 PM
Oh my - what fun! My girls would have loved that outing too. That pony is precious and your girlies seemed to like him!
By
Super Mommy, at February 9, 2009 at 11:26 PM
Sounds like a fun Saturday indeed.
The pictures are great, esp the last two.
Have a great week.
By
Marla, at February 10, 2009 at 9:31 PM
Soooooooooooooo sweet!
Thank you for sharing the Bible verse with us.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at February 11, 2009 at 11:17 AM
Connie,
What a fun day had by all there! The colors of the photos are beautiful. I so enjoy your blog!
My favorite is the one with that big pony! Did your daughter want to take him home? I do LOL. Precious moments to enjoy for a lifetime.
Hugs,
Ivy
By
Ivy Shaffer, at February 12, 2009 at 11:29 AM
I love the pictures. You do so good with pictures. I want a camera like yours.;)
By
Denna, at February 13, 2009 at 5:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home