girly photos and a bloggy tip


Isn't this a pretty kit? Joannes Sugar N Spice Page Set From Pickleberry pop. I love it.




A tip I wanted to share, I get emails from bloggers asking how to change their blog look and for those of you that want to change your blog look a little more often but don't want to spend the money on a pro; check out Sweet Shoppe Designs, Shabby Princess, and I am sure there are some other places out there that offer very cute blog makeover kits too. For under $6 bucks with instructions. Shabby Princesses are only $2.50! If you have photoshop, elements or a scrapbook program you should be able to use them. You don't have to be creative at all, just add a pic to the already created headers.


25 Comments:
I so wish that we were closer in location! I would love to learn digital scraping and more from you! You always have amazing layouts and your blog is perfectly lovely.
Part of my New Year's Resolution list is to figure of digi scrapping!
Hugs and thanks for the tip!
By
Kerry, at January 9, 2009 at 1:04 PM
Oh Connie..I am just not as talented as you. Actually I have none of those....I may ask for photoshop or something for my bday...which program do you recommend?
By
LaLa, at January 9, 2009 at 2:05 PM
Just darling pics of your girls..... ;)
By
Steffie B., at January 9, 2009 at 2:09 PM
Great tip!! I got tired just thinking about it :) I LOVE the pretty girly pictures!! I wish I could take pics like you!! Were those taken on manual?
By
Football and Fried Rice, at January 9, 2009 at 2:37 PM
Gorgeous Girls! You are so talented! Thanks for the helpful tip!
By
Karen, at January 9, 2009 at 2:41 PM
Beautiful, precious and adorable pics!
The kit is AWESOME! I love it!
Your children bring such a joy to my eyes.
I'm sure seeing Noah and Naomi together brings back special memories for you. Are they biological or just adopted close together? I can't remember.
Noah and Naomi are 10 months apart. They are truly precious!
Love you bunches!
Jill
By
Unknown, at January 9, 2009 at 2:42 PM
Connie, no way! That is affordable. I so want to be brave and try. I LOVE the closeups of the girls flawless beauty!
By
Anonymous, at January 9, 2009 at 3:15 PM
What adorable pictures. That is a great kit, too!
By
Michelle R Photography, at January 9, 2009 at 3:51 PM
What beautiful treasures!
By
Kim, at January 9, 2009 at 6:23 PM
Love the pictures of your girls- the catch lights are so good!!! Thanks for the help with my blog! I will pass along your blog tip to Lynn- she really wants a blog makeover. And I love the kit!!!
By
Anonymous, at January 9, 2009 at 7:06 PM
Connie thank you for the tip...I wish you gave classes digital scrapbooking...I don't get it. I have a mush brain. : (
Your photography is always beautiful!!!
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at January 9, 2009 at 8:58 PM
Those girly-girls are gorgeous!
By
Nicole, at January 9, 2009 at 9:38 PM
Connie these are such stunning photos. Of course your daughters make it easy, but my firend you truly have a gift at taking remarkable pictures.
Happy New Years,
Krista
By
Anonymous, at January 10, 2009 at 7:33 AM
Love your images and thanks for the tip!
By
fleur de lis cottage, at January 10, 2009 at 8:00 AM
These are beautiful pictures of your princesses......you are truly blessed.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at January 10, 2009 at 9:45 AM
Ooooohhhhh, you make me want to get back to scrapbooking. I haven't done anything since we moved. I'll have to check out that kit.
Beautiful pics as always! :-)
Love,
Jan
By
Steve and Jan, at January 10, 2009 at 5:44 PM
Your girls are just so beautiful. That pink color makes them glow.
By
Colleen, at January 10, 2009 at 9:15 PM
You make it sound so easy! I downloaded a kit, and I made a new (practice) blog. Hopefully I will be able to figure it out! I would love to be able to do some of the beautiful posts that you do.
By
Sylvia, at January 10, 2009 at 11:29 PM
You have such beautiful girls
and i wish i was brave enough to try the kits : )
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at January 11, 2009 at 2:39 PM
I just found your blog and I love it. Your girls are beautiful! You're so blessed.
I have a question...How do you get the photos to post so big? I've tried on a couple favorite pics, but can't figure it out.
Have a great week!
~Rhonda
By
Rhonda, at January 11, 2009 at 6:39 PM
Love the LO! You are just wonderful :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at January 11, 2009 at 8:09 PM
Bee-u-te-full!!! Love each one!
Love you!
Heather
By
Heather, at January 12, 2009 at 1:06 PM
Oh good tip~I dod not know about those!!!
Beautiful photos of the girls
By
3 Peanuts, at January 12, 2009 at 8:26 PM
Thanks for the great tip. As always, your photos are simply amazing. Of course, you do have some beautiful subjects to motivate you.
By
Ashley Winters, at January 13, 2009 at 6:08 AM
Great closeups of the girls and thanks for the tips. I need all the help I can get! You are so good at this, amazes me.
By
Marla, at January 13, 2009 at 11:50 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home