tidbits



favorite Caitlyn tibits this week:
Her version of Feliz Navidad- pulicenabidot - wish you a mery cismas She LOVES this song and sings it all day as well as Jingle Bells.
Caitlyn asked me if Daddy could go to lunch with us the other day and teasing, I said, if he behaves he can. She said to him "Daddy can you behabe? See, I'm being habe."




24 Comments:
Ok, not only are those pictures some of the most precious I have ever seen of her yet!
But oh my word Connie - that little girl is too precious!
Oh I just want to hug her. So please give her one just for me today!
I be habe too - can I come to lunch?
Love you,
Jill
By
Unknown, at December 21, 2008 at 6:30 AM
These are darling Connie....if we be habe can we come over some time too? Well....there are no guarentee's with the boy! lol But we'll really try! ;)
Hugs,
Steffie
By
Steffie B., at December 21, 2008 at 6:45 AM
Oh gosh, I just LOVE that little angel!!! She is not only gorgeous, but is SOOO sweet. I miss Paige speaking that way. I am glad you are recording these wonderful memories for Caitlyn. She will treasure them. Your photos simply take my breath away!!
By
Missy, at December 21, 2008 at 11:54 AM
She is just precious...as are these pictures of her!! Beautiful!!!!
By
day by day, at December 21, 2008 at 12:17 PM
What a little precious. So beautiful and she says the most adorable things!
By
Colleen, at December 21, 2008 at 12:35 PM
All of your Christmas photos of the children are beautiful.
Have a Merry Christmas.
By
Our Two Blessings From Above, at December 21, 2008 at 4:32 PM
Beautiful pics! She is just precious!
Merry Christmas!
By
The Princess's Mommy, at December 21, 2008 at 6:00 PM
Sweet.
I haven't been here in a while.
Had to come over for a fix.
merry Christmas
By
Deb, at December 21, 2008 at 7:48 PM
I am with Jill can you just give her a hug for me too!!!
By
Kristy, at December 21, 2008 at 9:13 PM
OOO the clarity in those pictures is absolutely AMAZING!! You do such beautiful work! Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Susan
By
Livin' out loud, at December 22, 2008 at 6:50 AM
Connie, she is just stunning, you've captured her so beautifully too, I especially love the first one and the tilt on it is perfect!
By
Julia, at December 22, 2008 at 11:46 AM
HI Connie,
What precious photos!
Happy Holidays,
Ivy
By
Ivy Shaffer, at December 22, 2008 at 12:09 PM
Oh, such a sweet, sweet girl. "I am being habe"... That's just precious.
You tell her I wish her, along with you and your entire family, pulicenabidat. :-)
I hope you have a very, Merry Christmas, Connie!
Love,
Michelle
By
Michelle R Photography, at December 22, 2008 at 2:56 PM
Beautiful images. So very sweet. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!
By
fleur de lis cottage, at December 22, 2008 at 6:37 PM
Connie!!! I am speechless. These are stunning!
By
Anonymous, at December 23, 2008 at 1:49 AM
well did dad be habe? too cute.
By
RamblingMother, at December 23, 2008 at 3:32 PM
I agree with the other posters, these photos are precious. Your daughters are simply breathtaking!
By
Ashley Winters, at December 23, 2008 at 6:07 PM
Awwwww....how sweet. Emma Jane has been singing Feliz Navidad all week too! Funny.
She is so beautiful in these colors. I LOVE her in dark colors. Thank you for your constant prayers and friendship Connie. Love you!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at December 23, 2008 at 8:11 PM
Oh..she is soooo sweet! Love these pictures Connie!
Merry Christmas my friend!
By
Linette, at December 23, 2008 at 8:39 PM
Beautiful pics Connie!! I have missed you so much my friend! I just wanted to wish your family very merry Christmas!! Hugs,
Denise
By
Denise C, at December 23, 2008 at 11:23 PM
Caitlin is so beautiful!!
Just wanted to stop by and wish you and your beautiful family a very merry Christmas.
Hugs,
Ohilda
By
Ohilda, at December 24, 2008 at 7:38 AM
Beautiful as always!!!
Connie-- you guys have a very Merry Christmas as you celebrate Jesus' birth!!
Love Tons,
Christy :)
By
Christy, at December 24, 2008 at 12:51 PM
These shots are just breathtaking. They look professional!
By
Jewels of My Heart, at December 28, 2008 at 9:12 AM
AdORABLE PHOTOS! Harry used to saying I being haved too. Now Kate says it...so precious.
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at December 31, 2008 at 9:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home