Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weekend Fun

We had fun Saturday going to our first pumpkin patch. We have another we look forward to going to in a couple of weeks. It is a larger farm and my favorite. However it was so beautiful Saturday, I wanted to get the kids outdoors on some kind of outing....This one isn't a farm. You take a train ride out to a field. They enjoyed it.
We also added a member to the family. Somehow the Treasures talked us into a bunny.
So, I am introducing Murphy, the bunny to you today as well. I am very surprised, as we have been learning about rabbits this week, at how social they are. The need alot of attention. Especially if you aren't going to get them a rabbit friend.
They are also very smart. He uses his litterbox already, most of the time.
He lives in Ryan's room, so I get to constantly hear him tell the little Treasures they can't come in right now. FUN;) But it is the safest place for him. Caitlyn can really sqeeze when she hugs.



IMG_1711 copy 2


oct4o8

oct5084

oct5083


IMG_1711 copy 3

IMG_1733_filtered

IMG_1753_filtered

IMG_1724_filtered

IMG_1738

39 Comments:

  • oh my word Connie! those pictures are PRECIOUS! love the last bunny shots too! wow!

    thanks for sharing your fall fun with us!

    love,
    jill

    By Blogger Unknown, at October 7, 2008 at 10:24 AM  

  • Oh, so sweet!! Chloe did a great pumpkin and love the bunny shots : )

    By Blogger LaLa, at October 7, 2008 at 10:41 AM  

  • That is the cutest bunny! But, I can see what you mean about the big squeezes. :-) Looks like a great time at the pumpkin patch!

    By Blogger Julia, at October 7, 2008 at 10:44 AM  

  • Oh how I love this time of year. Looks like everyone had a great time.
    Welcome Murphy, I can tell he is already loved.

    By Blogger Marla, at October 7, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

  • Connie, beautiful pictures! How neat that it's a train ride to the fields. Our pumpkins here are gathered in the parking lots of some establishment or church. Sadly, we don't have all of that "Fall Fun" down in So. Florida.

    Looks like the kids had a ball!

    Hugs,

    Ohilda

    By Blogger Ohilda, at October 7, 2008 at 11:13 AM  

  • OH MY!!!!! I love the newest member of your family...he's so cute! And will provide some great photo material, I am sure!!

    By Blogger Football and Fried Rice, at October 7, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

  • What great fun with the pumpkins!

    I just LOVE bunnies! We used to raise English Angoras and show them nationally. I always had one in the house as a housepet too.

    They can be very sweet pets! Our first bunny got fat on graham crackers and he used to dance around our feet, then sit on his hind legs and beg for more. He also snorted like a pig! We had over 100 bunnies since him and he is the only one who ever made noises.

    Lori W

    By Blogger Lori Lynn, at October 7, 2008 at 11:45 AM  

  • Oh, the bunny is tooo cute, and looks well-loved! :)

    By Blogger Sheri, at October 7, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

  • Thank you for your encouraging words! I am happy - very happy. I will e-mail you later and we can chat about getting together!

    The images are awesome! I love what you do to make your color pop! I ordered a new lens today and I am so psyched! It is a biggie and one I really want :D

    Looks like the pumpkin patch was a hit! We are going to the pumpkin patch this weekend and i am so excited! Ours is very small and out in the N. GA mountains! I can't wait!

    ladybug hugs,
    ;D

    By Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess, at October 7, 2008 at 1:32 PM  

  • Connie, I thought the grils were so sweet in the photos together, but that darling bunny in the mix...How sweet you pictures are.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 7, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

  • Oh my! What a sweet bunny!! Too cute!

    Love,
    Monica

    By Blogger The Princess's Mommy, at October 7, 2008 at 2:32 PM  

  • AWWWW Connie, what a great day out, and what beautiful presentation of your photographs too.
    You have such a creative vision.
    YAY for the bunny, heis soooo cute.
    Good choice : )
    xxx
    s

    By Blogger Shawnstribe, at October 7, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

  • I am trying to visit the blogs linked from To Mia With Love, and I'm so sad I'm just finding you. Your blog is beautiful! Your pix are amazing. I would love to add you to my blog list if that is ok? Your children are precious.

    Debby
    www.journeywithmeighanfu.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Debby, at October 7, 2008 at 3:13 PM  

  • How adorable...what beautiful shots

    By Blogger my3 kids, at October 7, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

  • Oh is he not the cutest thing ever????? Maybe we can get a bunny in Mexico! I love all these pictures and Lottie and Emma would have loved a train at the pumpkin patch!

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at October 7, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

  • What great, autumn pumpkin patch pictures.

    And that little bunny is just the most precious thing I've ever seen! I want one!

    By Blogger Colleen, at October 7, 2008 at 6:10 PM  

  • OMGosh , that bunny is to die for, the cutest I have ever seen! The girls are adorable doing all the fall things!! Happy Fall ya'll!

    By Blogger Sharon, at October 7, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

  • Very cute! Love their smiles at the pumpkin patch...what a sweet bunny. Perhaps Amelia would settle for a rabbit instead of a kittie:)

    By Blogger Shari, at October 7, 2008 at 7:46 PM  

  • These pictures are the perfect pictures of Fall! The treasures are so precious!!! That bunny is the cutest thing ever! Thanks for sharing these lovely pics with us. So beautiful!

    By Blogger Adele, at October 7, 2008 at 8:18 PM  

  • What a great fall day! I love the pumpkin patch pictures. I especially love the bunny pictures. Looks like Murphy is a grand addition!!

    By Blogger missy, at October 7, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

  • What Fun!
    The pictures are Great.. that little bunny is SO CUTE! AWL... I could squeeze him!
    love,
    Keisha

    By Blogger Keisha, at October 8, 2008 at 7:20 AM  

  • Just ADORABLE! Looks like a great weekend together!

    By Blogger Kim, at October 8, 2008 at 8:44 AM  

  • OH...how precious!!! These are such beautiful pictures Connie! I love the vivid fall colors and your sweet treasures smiles in all of them!!!
    Boy, that cute little Murphy has no idea what a lucky bunny he is to have been chosen by your precious family! He will have a home full of love like no other!!!
    It was most definitely HIS LUCKY DAY!!!
    Hugs and love to you sweet friend!!!
    Denise

    By Blogger Denise C, at October 8, 2008 at 9:26 AM  

  • That truly is the most adorable little bunny, the last shot is incredible!!
    Love the black and white of the girls, you can feel the love, nice job, wink..

    By Blogger kerri, at October 8, 2008 at 11:59 AM  

  • The pictures are beautiful!! What a fun weekend. And look at that bunny!!! How adorable!!I had a bunny when I was young named Brownie and oh how I loved him : ) he was even potty trained.

    By Blogger Chasing Dreams Photography, at October 8, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

  • what a cute bunny. Glenys keeps pointing out dogs and cats she wants when our current brood passes on. I am almost ready to call our house a petless house. Great pics as always.

    By Blogger RamblingMother, at October 8, 2008 at 1:22 PM  

  • OOO GREAT PICTURES....LOVE LOVE THE BUNNY!!!! Have a great week!

    By Blogger Tam, at October 8, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

  • It looks like so much fun and it looks very festive and fall-ish. So envious! That bunny iis THE cutest---greta final photo.

    Kim

    By Blogger 3 Peanuts, at October 8, 2008 at 5:26 PM  

  • Okay...the peanuts saw the bunny and now they want one!!!

    By Blogger 3 Peanuts, at October 8, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

  • I just love Fall! And that bunny is the cutest thing ever. Well...not as cute as your treasures of course. :)

    By Blogger Linette, at October 8, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

  • FUN - Murphy is pretty cute. :)

    Love the leaf pictures below, too. You captured an especially cool moment in that last one!

    Beth

    By Blogger Beth, at October 8, 2008 at 10:16 PM  

  • What a fun place. I love their little faces painted with pumpkins.
    Oh my gosh, that is the cutest rabbit i've seen!

    By Blogger Paula, at October 8, 2008 at 10:52 PM  

  • Such cute fall photos... cute bunny too!!!

    By Blogger Annette, at October 9, 2008 at 12:11 AM  

  • What a beautiful collage! I love the face (and hand) paintings! Murphy the bunny is SO precious!! The pictures of him and with the girls are just gorgeous! :) Enjoy!

    By Blogger Lori, at October 9, 2008 at 8:48 AM  

  • Hi Connie!

    Wow! These pictures are gorgeous!!! But the first one of Caitlyn and her new bunny....this is soooo precious! I just love it!!!!

    have a great week-end, my friend!!!!

    By Blogger day by day, at October 9, 2008 at 11:25 AM  

  • what fun....love the collages...they are darling. Enjoy your weekend.
    Hugs,
    Steffie

    By Blogger Steffie B., at October 9, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

  • The pic of the girls sitting next to each other.. adorable. And the baby bunny.. too cute!!

    Looks like too much fun!

    :)
    Amie

    By Blogger Amie, at October 9, 2008 at 4:51 PM  

  • Love these pictures and love Murphy, the bunny! Our dog's name is Murphy too.

    By Blogger Nicole, at October 13, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

  • I love these too! You are turning professional it would seem.... you have outdone yourself. Murphy is tooooooooooo sweet.......ahhhhhhh I miss my bunnies....

    By Blogger Jewels of My Heart, at October 16, 2008 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older