Fall









This was one of those moments when I had not even planned to pick up the camera. We were just out enjoying the day, the sun was super bright which is not ordinarily a good time to take pics, but I had to catch her on film, she was having such a good time...


24 Comments:
Just beautiful, Connie!!!! Happy Fall to you and your precious Treasures!!
By
day by day, at October 3, 2008 at 11:13 PM
Oh how I miss leaves!! Lliving among Pines, they are few & far between. Sigh.
LOVe your fall pictures, though!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at October 3, 2008 at 11:29 PM
Oh what fun to jump in a pile of leaves!
By
Annette, at October 3, 2008 at 11:41 PM
Oh my gosh, that last pic is too funny. What happened next, did she just plop in the leaves?
By
Paula, at October 4, 2008 at 12:00 AM
WOW! What a sweetie. I love all the different colors and how they bring out her beautiful skin tone.
By
Shari, at October 4, 2008 at 12:14 AM
Gosh, you already have leaves to rake up! Looks like your littlest treasure was having a glorious time playing in them!
By
Anonymous, at October 4, 2008 at 12:26 AM
I am so glad you picked your camera up, gorgeous!
By
Anonymous, at October 4, 2008 at 3:16 AM
Beautiful!!! I think the last one of her jumping in might be my favorite. But it is so hard to choose!
By
Michelle R Photography, at October 4, 2008 at 5:05 AM
Love the pictures that you faded out a bit......we will be making our leaf piles in another few weeks.....the colors are popping here in MI though! ;)
Have a great weekend....
Hugs,
Steffie
By
Steffie B., at October 4, 2008 at 6:17 AM
We don't have enough leaves to rake yet so that was great that you all did! I can barely leave my camera inside ever. So glad you ran to get yours and capture such a beautiful day of memories! Hope you all have a great weekend!!!
By
Anonymous, at October 4, 2008 at 7:14 AM
We've had moments like that in the leaves. I love that last picture of her jumping into the leaves. I love Fall!!
By
Mommy Spice, at October 4, 2008 at 8:46 AM
Hope you dont have to pick a favorite because all of these are awesome!
By
Unknown, at October 4, 2008 at 1:24 PM
The last shot is totally the best hands down. Actions speak louder than words in that one!
Always a temptation to jump in a pile of leaves!
By
Deb, at October 4, 2008 at 7:15 PM
She is so adorable I just want to squeeae her! Our leaves haven't fallen yet....actually I LOVE leave pictures and the girls love playing in them but Greg was REALLY hoping the house would sell and close before the leaves fell...LOL
By
The Byrd's Nest, at October 4, 2008 at 7:29 PM
I just love this time of year! That last picture is adorable. Who doesn't love to jump in a pile of leaves?! :)
By
Linette, at October 4, 2008 at 8:16 PM
Connie!!!!
perfectly perfect!!!!!
i love the jumping one!!!!
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at October 5, 2008 at 4:27 PM
can't believe you have leaves on the ground there...We do not yet and I'm sad. :(
Thanks for coming by, we have many friends in common - Hodge Family in particular. ;)
By
Carla, at October 5, 2008 at 6:41 PM
Hello stranger! Love the new header, and all the pictures as usual. Gorgeous!
I'm back... ;)
christine
By
Sophie's Mom, at October 5, 2008 at 8:27 PM
Connie, I love the first picture today! I am waiting for a break in rain for some fall photos..
By
Anonymous, at October 6, 2008 at 1:37 PM
Connie, what beautiful pictures. Your daughter reminds me of my oldest in looks and mannerisms. We are both very blessed!
PS. I wish you lived closer so you could come here and take photos of my girls.
By
Ashley Winters, at October 6, 2008 at 7:13 PM
Don't you just LOVE fall? I love the leaves falling however we have over 20 huge oak trees in our yard. So with that said, we have endless amounts of them which make jumping into them so much fun! Once again GREAT pics! What kind of camera are you using?
By
Meredith, at October 6, 2008 at 8:51 PM
I LOVE the last one most of all! What a cutie-pie! Happy Fall!
By
Nicole, at October 6, 2008 at 10:24 PM
So cute! I love those times when you weren't really planning on photos and end up with the cutest ones:) You were so sweet to post your previous post--very informative:) Thanks
By
Michelle, at October 7, 2008 at 7:41 AM
Oh cool. Real fall leaves. I am so jealous, and I bet the kids loved jumping in those. We are still in full summer mode in South Fl. Swimming, green palm trees, and 90 degree weather. :(
By
Lauren and Ed, at October 8, 2008 at 8:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home