our week so far
This is what can happen when you send Daddy and Caitlyn shopping. Instead of the one ballooney mommy usually allows, she comes home with 5!

Chloe and Poppa racing:)

Chloe and her cousin Gracie. Best buddies. They have the best time swimming together on Sundays our family day.

yes we went to the zoo again:) I love it, I can't help it! We have had cooler weather. After I mentioned the unbearable 100's An unusual cool front came through and we have had nice temperatures 5 days now.


The Lorakeets were VERY hungry. The zoo was closed yesterday due to rain.

I love seeing Chloe be a sweet big sister. Caitlyn also found a wounded butterfly in the butterfly garden.


We love feeding the fish and turtles

The gorilla at our zoo is all alone. He always looks SO lonely. Today he was picking his feet...

Chloe and Poppa racing:)

Chloe and her cousin Gracie. Best buddies. They have the best time swimming together on Sundays our family day.

yes we went to the zoo again:) I love it, I can't help it! We have had cooler weather. After I mentioned the unbearable 100's An unusual cool front came through and we have had nice temperatures 5 days now.


The Lorakeets were VERY hungry. The zoo was closed yesterday due to rain.

I love seeing Chloe be a sweet big sister. Caitlyn also found a wounded butterfly in the butterfly garden.


We love feeding the fish and turtles

The gorilla at our zoo is all alone. He always looks SO lonely. Today he was picking his feet...


28 Comments:
OH what precious pictures Connie!!!! Your treasures are really enjoying the zoo...and the lorikeets are loving the yummy nectar!
I love the balloon bouquet surrounding sweet Caitlyn...so cute..her daddy is so sweet to get them all for his little girl!!! Such precious happy moments!
Thank you again for my candle....I posted it ...and about sweet Laura's fundraising too. I pray that by the time they get home from their trip..they will be well on their way to having a referral in their loving hands!
Thanks again for blessing me and Lala too with your generosity!
Sweet Blessings,
Denise
By
Denise C, at August 13, 2008 at 5:41 PM
Oh Connie - these are beautiful images! I love them all :D Thank you so much for you e-mail and words of encouragement this week. She is better today and tomorrow I think she will be back to her normal spunky self!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at August 13, 2008 at 6:22 PM
Oh I LOVE all of these pictures. Our gorilla at the Dallas Zoo, Patrick, is very lonely also. I decided not to go back there anymore because all of the animals look so sad and lonely. We do plan to go the zoo in Fort Worth when it is cooler.
I love their princess bows. I tried to pick them out at the Crystal Garden for my girls but having to choose all of the colors of the ribbons made my head spin. I may have to e-mail her and tell her to pick them out for me. I am not a shopper!!!!!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at August 13, 2008 at 6:40 PM
Love, love, LOVE the collages....spectacular....as far the the balloon issue....that would so be David and Sophia...lol...I love how the girls always look good together....not any easy task with my two! ;)
hugs,
Steffie
By
Steffie B., at August 13, 2008 at 8:08 PM
That picture of your 3 youngest walking hand in hand is the cutest thing ever!
By
Shari, at August 13, 2008 at 8:33 PM
What great pictures of your beautiful treasures. I see a little girl who wants her daddy to take her shopping more often! Can you say, "wrapped around my little finger?" Caitlyn? ;-)
By
Michelle R Photography, at August 13, 2008 at 8:43 PM
Little Caitlyn looks like she could levitate off the ground, she has so many balloons. :)
By
a Tonggu Momma, at August 13, 2008 at 9:06 PM
It looks like such a good time. Great pictures! Chloe looks like such a good big Sissy!
By
Nicole, at August 13, 2008 at 9:10 PM
I love all of these pictures and the collages are wonderful. What a fun time you always have at the zoo... the pic of the gorilla is magnificent... it makes me sad that he is all by himself. I love gorillas.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at August 13, 2008 at 9:26 PM
Your pictures are darling!! I love the picture of the 3 walking. Glad to hear you are having some cooler weather! Those little girls know how to work their dads don't they? What program are you using to make your collages?
By
JulieM, at August 13, 2008 at 10:07 PM
Oh those daddy's.
Love the zoo pics! Your collages are fantastic!
By
Kim, at August 13, 2008 at 10:17 PM
Connie I was just thinking today how nice the past week has been for a trip to the zoo! You were smart to go! We loved all the rain yesterday and enjoyed playing in it, thanking God for the much needed rain!
I love these pics...
By
The Ferrill's, at August 13, 2008 at 10:24 PM
You are a nice mommy to even let 'em have the one balooney!! I always say NO!!!
Looks like a great week; weather-wise & with the family. We all have the dooming feeling that school is starting soon..enjoying these last days of summer!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at August 13, 2008 at 10:41 PM
Looks like a fun, fun day!
By
Ashley Winters, at August 13, 2008 at 11:35 PM
Sweet pictures, as usual! I love the ones at the zoo. We're going to have to go back one of these days!
Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Monica
By
The Princess's Mommy, at August 14, 2008 at 7:00 AM
Connie,
Your pictures are always so precious! I am slowly easing back into blogging again and making my rounds to catch up with everyone. Hope all is well with you and your treasures!
Hugs,
Sheryl
By
sheryl, at August 14, 2008 at 11:02 AM
I love these zoo pics Connie! Glad you're having cooler temps...we are too. :) Way to go Daddy for spoiling Caitlyn. That's what Daddy's are for. ;)
By
Linette, at August 14, 2008 at 11:41 AM
The zoo closing due to rain cracked me up. If that were the case here in Seattle, we'd rarely see the animals! Our zoo is opened every day (except a few holidays) no matter what the weather.
Caitlyn's daddy sounds like Linlee's daddy - the same thing would have happened at our house!
Really gorgeous pictures, as always. :)
By
Colleen, at August 14, 2008 at 12:32 PM
great pics as always.
By
RamblingMother, at August 14, 2008 at 12:43 PM
These photos are amazing!!! You are so talented!!!!
The one of Chloe and Pappa~ is precious.
By
Anonymous, at August 14, 2008 at 4:29 PM
Beautiful pictures Connie!!! I love the collages. The lily pads were so pretty and I love the little turtles.
Chloe is so sweet to Caitlyn...melts my heart!
By
missy, at August 14, 2008 at 8:06 PM
Beautiful pictures Connie!!! I love the collages. The lily pads were so pretty and I love the little turtles.
Chloe is so sweet to Caitlyn...melts my heart!
By
missy, at August 14, 2008 at 8:06 PM
The balloon story is too cute!!! There's something about those "daddy's girls'! LOL!!!
The pictures are really good!!
By
Keisha, at August 14, 2008 at 9:11 PM
BEAUTIFUL pictures, Connie.
You guys DO really love the zoo over there, don't ya? Lily is funny - she can hardly stand to go because of the smell...VERY sensitive sniffer on that one.
By
Nikki, at August 14, 2008 at 9:46 PM
Just love the beautiful pictures of your children! The collage is really neat. I might have to try that!
Jody
By
sweet momma luv u, at August 14, 2008 at 11:17 PM
The zoo pictures are amazing...love feeding the birdie!
How sweet that Daddy indulged his baby with 5 balloonies!!! Gotta love that in a daddy:)
It's always a day brightener to see what you have been up to!
Have a great weekend.
Love,
Heather
By
Heather, at August 14, 2008 at 11:30 PM
I bet my DH will be a spoiler too. Coming home with extra stuff from the store. :)
Love the pics of the zoo. You always see something different each time. The Gorilla is scary
By
Paula, at August 14, 2008 at 11:52 PM
Your pictures and collages are so beautiful Connie!!!!
I love the zoo shots, I think I'd keep going back just to keep the lonely Gorilla company, they need to get him/her some company. :)
By
kerri, at August 15, 2008 at 8:14 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home