I LOVE the last 2 pictures!!! Also love that quote. I would like to use it on my blog somewhere if you don't mind? It is just so powerful and speaks what I feel in my heart as the mom to 4!!
Oh I have missed your posts! I'm so happy to see pics of your smilin' kiddos! Caitlyn loving on Jacob is so adorable! And I love the older posts of Caitlyn praying with that intense look like "I weawwy mean it God!" And the pool pics of her diving...watch out Beijing! Here comes the next medalist!
what fun pictures of the kids washing their cars. I love that quote too. Great to be back and it's been fun catching up!! Will have to get creative with my blog at some point soon...
OMGosh! That is such a great post. True, Funny, cute and sweet. You really captured the whole thing! You have the greatest kids. I wish mine got along like that. not that they don't have moments but your treasures really love each other so much of the time!!! What is the secret missy!???!
You can even take beautiful pics of a car washing event.. dang you are good. Your pics are always SO colorful. Love the scrap pages... and the last quote, made me tear up a little! So sweet!
Aw those pictures are so cute! I'm sure they had a great time! I just tagged you at my blog. I'm not sure if you have been tagged already but just let me know :) Melanie
I love this! My favorites are Chloe in the bucket and her hugging Jacob at the end:) We might be in your neck of the woods in a few weeks. i will e-mail you:)
Oh, I was smiling and singin' "At the carwash" as I scrolled down your sweet post...and then I stopped and read that quote with the pic and the tears started to fall. Beautiful!
Great pictures. I love the one where your son is mad, That is so cute. The one of them hugging is adorable. Again, the colors are so bright and pretty. You really have a beautiful site.
We just washed our van the other day, and by the time we were done, mommy was so stressed out with a headache. Seems you guys had much more fun than we did...LOL.
Sweet pictures, and I just love the last one. What a precious little boy you have there.
How cute is the family car wash? Isn't it fun to do simple chores as a family and see how excited the kids get just to be able to help out. It's all about the togetherness!
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
47 Comments:
Cute! Cute!!
Are they available to come to my house....let's say... TODAY & wash my van?! lol!
I love it!
By
Keisha, at July 29, 2008 at 7:34 AM
Such cute little car washers you have, Connie!
I LOVE the last 2 pictures!!! Also love that quote. I would like to use it on my blog somewhere if you don't mind? It is just so powerful and speaks what I feel in my heart as the mom to 4!!
Have a great Tuesday, my friend!
By
day by day, at July 29, 2008 at 7:44 AM
These photos are just wonderful! Love the quote.
By
Kim, at July 29, 2008 at 8:15 AM
How sweet is that last picture! They are all great pix!
By
Ashton, at July 29, 2008 at 8:19 AM
I DO love that quote Connie! How could anyone stay mad at those cute little dimples of Caitlyn's?!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at July 29, 2008 at 8:24 AM
These are wonderful pictures! That last one almost makes me cry........too sweet.
Lori W
By
Lori Lynn, at July 29, 2008 at 10:08 AM
LOVE it! Just LOVE it :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
P.S. at home working this afternoon :D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at July 29, 2008 at 10:20 AM
Great post Connie! The quote brought me to tears. Along with the picture on the page.
I love the bucket picture!
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at July 29, 2008 at 10:37 AM
Awe, these are really cute pictures. What a fun sibling activity!
By
Colleen, at July 29, 2008 at 10:53 AM
Fun!!! I used to love washing cars when I was younger. Your little car washers are irresistable!!!
By
missy, at July 29, 2008 at 11:25 AM
Oh Connie!
How precious! I love the quote and the water hose picture! Too funny!!
Have a great day with those Treasures!
Love,
Monica
ps-Thanks for the thoughts and prayers for David. Keep praying...
By
The Princess's Mommy, at July 29, 2008 at 12:32 PM
How fun is this!?! I just love Caitlyn in the bucket. The last picture is just precious - especially with the perfect quote.
By
Michelle R Photography, at July 29, 2008 at 12:36 PM
Oh I love these!! Looks like such a fun time was had by all...even after the spraying !
LOVE the quotation and picture : )
By
LaLa, at July 29, 2008 at 2:26 PM
All the pictures are adorable, but my favorite is the last one. Precious!
By
Nicole, at July 29, 2008 at 2:41 PM
I love the pictures. Those are so precious.
By
Denna, at July 29, 2008 at 3:16 PM
ohhh
so beautiful, from car washing to love!!!!
a true family!!!!!!
yours is grounded in a very firm foundation!!!!
thank you for sharing
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at July 29, 2008 at 6:37 PM
When their done send them my way!!!! I could really use a good car washing! Looks like they had so much fun!
Oh and as far as my sea creature goes it is a sea urchin. Very strange creature!!!
By
Meredith, at July 29, 2008 at 7:03 PM
WOW LOVE the pictures!
By
Tam, at July 29, 2008 at 8:03 PM
LOL I love the one of her in the bucket!
They make it look so fun!
By
Deb, at July 29, 2008 at 8:05 PM
Love!!!! these photos!!
The last one is too sweet.
I think we are going to do some van washing this week, it looks like so much fun!! ;)
By
kerri, at July 29, 2008 at 8:08 PM
GREAT photos!! The smiles are just infectious - those DIMPLES!!! Looks like such a perfect summer activity too! Wonderful quote!!
By
Patricia, at July 29, 2008 at 9:12 PM
What a sweet post Connie! They are the cutest car washers!
By
Deb, at July 29, 2008 at 10:01 PM
What fun pictures!!! Your kids always seem to have a good time!!! I love the last picture : 0 so so sweet!
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at July 29, 2008 at 10:22 PM
Oh I have missed your posts! I'm so happy to see pics of your smilin' kiddos! Caitlyn loving on Jacob is so adorable!
And I love the older posts of Caitlyn praying with that intense look like "I weawwy mean it God!"
And the pool pics of her diving...watch out Beijing! Here comes the next medalist!
By
The Ferrill's, at July 29, 2008 at 11:00 PM
Do you hire out the treasures?! They do GREAT work! You can tell you guys have a pool and live in the south - everyone has such great color!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at July 29, 2008 at 11:06 PM
Yes, with siblings even washing a car can be fun. I love that last quote!
By
Paula, at July 30, 2008 at 12:12 AM
what fun pictures of the kids washing their cars. I love that quote too. Great to be back and it's been fun catching up!! Will have to get creative with my blog at some point soon...
By
my3 kids, at July 30, 2008 at 7:01 AM
What darling pictures of your family car wash!! You look like you guys are having a wonderful summer! Love the quote and the picture!
By
JulieM, at July 30, 2008 at 9:17 AM
That is just darling! They all are washing their move abouts. Way too cute and I love that quote too : )
By
redmaryjanes, at July 30, 2008 at 10:13 AM
These are priceless photo and priceless memories!!!
And the quote is PERFECT
By
Anonymous, at July 30, 2008 at 1:32 PM
just stopping by to visit after my update! Its been awhile! hope things are good
By
Ally, big sister to Lillyana, at July 30, 2008 at 2:49 PM
ADORABLE!
Well, I wish we could give Miss B a sibbling, but it isn't always that easy, especially if you don't live in the US!
God Bless
By
Adoption Blog, at July 30, 2008 at 3:44 PM
Love this.....and I was cracking up at the hose picture....that will so be Sophia and Daniel some day! ;)
By
Steffie B., at July 30, 2008 at 8:13 PM
WOW that car wash looks like a lot of fun!
By
Shari, at July 30, 2008 at 8:20 PM
What a great photo op! Love the squirting my brother picture - you sure captured the moment!
By
Sophie's Mom, at July 30, 2008 at 10:21 PM
Connie - this post is so adorable!! I think it was darling they were all washing their "cars"!
Just love seeing what the treasures are up to - I absolutely love all of the scrapbooking elements you use - someday I need to learn how to do that!
Those precious children just warm my heart.
Love,
Heather
By
Heather, at July 30, 2008 at 10:49 PM
Hi Connie,
The girls just tagged your treasures. :-)
By
Michelle R Photography, at July 31, 2008 at 9:21 AM
Hi Connie,
The girls just tagged your treasures. :-)
By
Michelle R Photography, at July 31, 2008 at 9:21 AM
OMGosh! That is such a great post. True, Funny, cute and sweet. You really captured the whole thing! You have the greatest kids. I wish mine got along like that. not that they don't have moments but your treasures really love each other so much of the time!!! What is the secret missy!???!
By
Sharon, at July 31, 2008 at 11:57 AM
You can even take beautiful pics of a car washing event.. dang you are good. Your pics are always SO colorful. Love the scrap pages... and the last quote, made me tear up a little! So sweet!
:)
Amie
By
Amie, at July 31, 2008 at 12:34 PM
Aw those pictures are so cute!
I'm sure they had a great time!
I just tagged you at my blog. I'm not sure if you have been tagged already but just let me know :)
Melanie
By
Melanie, at July 31, 2008 at 2:10 PM
I love this! My favorites are Chloe in the bucket and her hugging Jacob at the end:) We might be in your neck of the woods in a few weeks. i will e-mail you:)
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at July 31, 2008 at 2:15 PM
Oh, I was smiling and singin' "At the carwash" as I scrolled down your sweet post...and then I stopped and read that quote with the pic and the tears started to fall. Beautiful!
By
Nikki, at July 31, 2008 at 6:52 PM
Great pictures. I love the one where your son is mad, That is so cute. The one of them hugging is adorable. Again, the colors are so bright and pretty. You really have a beautiful site.
By
Our Two Blessings From Above, at July 31, 2008 at 10:17 PM
We just washed our van the other day, and by the time we were done, mommy was so stressed out with a headache. Seems you guys had much more fun than we did...LOL.
Sweet pictures, and I just love the last one. What a precious little boy you have there.
By
Leslie, at August 1, 2008 at 9:13 AM
Oh what precious little car washers you have there!!! I love it!
That last scarp page is absolutely stunning! So very precious!
By
Denise C, at August 4, 2008 at 12:32 AM
How cute is the family car wash? Isn't it fun to do simple chores as a family and see how excited the kids get just to be able to help out. It's all about the togetherness!
By
Lauren and Ed, at August 4, 2008 at 7:02 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home