Jesus Loves the Children

Caitlyn loves to sing this song.
It was hard to get this photo for the scrap page... When she prays she really uses expressions like this:
so precious...


I almost forgot about my giveaway last week its been SO busy around here! Bella's Momma from Bits and Pieces of a Blessed Life and Denise at Tucked inside my Heart are the winners. Email my your addies and I will order your candles. You will LOVE them!:)


28 Comments:
Oh my goodness, I love her little face! I can believe she is in full concentration of what she is saying to Jesus!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at July 26, 2008 at 12:59 AM
OMW...stunning....what a photo shoot that must have been! ;)
By
Steffie B., at July 26, 2008 at 5:34 AM
How precious! Love her praying face. Beautiful photos.
By
Sophie's Mom, at July 26, 2008 at 7:07 AM
That is sooooo precious !!
By
Katie, at July 26, 2008 at 8:01 AM
She's so precious. I love her intensity when she prays. Your pages are beautiful!
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at July 26, 2008 at 8:05 AM
This is a beautiful post. It is a beautiful site to see a child loving and praying to Jesus. I can not imagine what He must feel when He sees it!
I am so excited that I won the candle~ thank you so very much! I'm going to order some candle now from your friends site to give to the girls at work. It will be nice to give and nice to help someone else!
have a blessed weekend,
Krista
By
Anonymous, at July 26, 2008 at 8:33 AM
Oh..those pics are precious! Such a beautiful sight to see our children praying. :)
By
Linette, at July 26, 2008 at 9:07 AM
LOVE these photos!!! How SWEET!!!
Beautiful, beautiful children!
By
Patricia, at July 26, 2008 at 9:09 AM
Those are so precious. I love them.
By
Denna, at July 26, 2008 at 9:19 AM
So precious!! I just love the scrunched up face. She's praying REALLY hard! ;-)
By
Michelle R Photography, at July 26, 2008 at 2:11 PM
OH my goodness Connie...this is my favorite post yet!!! That precious face...talking to her heavenly Father, just fills my heart with emotion! If we all would pray with a child-like faith...with such feeling and expression as your precious angel...I just know our Father would be so pleased.
Thank you so much for the wonderful gift! I just love these "Crackling Candles"! And, I love the fact that this really helps Laura, too!!!
I ordered some magazines from her, a few weeks ago!
You are so precious to do this for her and us!!!!!!
You are such a blessing!
Love you my sweet friend!!!
By
Denise C, at July 26, 2008 at 3:04 PM
Soooo beautiful, Connie! What a special page!
I hope you are having a great week-end, my friend!
By
day by day, at July 26, 2008 at 4:08 PM
That takes my breath away! Beautiful! Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at July 26, 2008 at 4:34 PM
So precious, I love the expression.
By
kerri, at July 26, 2008 at 5:52 PM
Oh, she is having a great conversation with God! I love it!!! What a doll baby. I know God loves hearing from her and all of our little babes!
By
missy, at July 26, 2008 at 6:52 PM
OH MY! The latest pics are just priceless! She is SO sweet....her little face with such concentration! And the one with the two of them holding hands....these pics should be used in magazines or in a book! They are GREAT!
By
Meredith, at July 26, 2008 at 7:49 PM
Connie - every time I tell someone about your work and creativity - I'm blown away by the next post you put up and this one definitely takes the cake.
Those could be the most beautiful pictures of a child praying I have ever seen. They could easily be a book cover, CD cover, etc.
Wow! you not only live near my dearest friend, you got to meet and hang with Pixel Fairy!!! How cool is God to orchestrate that!?
Your family is beautiful and I love how you capture the heart of each of His blessings!
Love and hugs,
Jill
By
Unknown, at July 26, 2008 at 9:26 PM
GORGEOUS pictures and layout!!!
By
Her Royal Highness, at July 27, 2008 at 4:56 PM
I just don't have words.... the sentiment, the beauty of your child talking with Jesus.... just precious...
By
Jewels of My Heart, at July 27, 2008 at 10:11 PM
ok, that is beyond precious .... how our children make such a simple song bring tears to an adults eyes ...
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at July 27, 2008 at 10:17 PM
Emma makes that same scrunched up face! She is beautiful Connie...oh how I love to see them pray.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at July 27, 2008 at 10:21 PM
Love, love, love this page... just beautiful. Her scrunchy face is adorable!
By
Annette, at July 27, 2008 at 11:49 PM
Whata precious face that is! Great pages you scrapped!
By
Nicole, at July 28, 2008 at 12:03 AM
Those pictures are amazing! I love the 1st pix- You are great at photography!
By
Ashton, at July 28, 2008 at 6:51 AM
I'm having a difficult day & these photos soothed my spirit.
By
Unknown, at July 28, 2008 at 3:48 PM
Oh yes He does!!! And Connie this is my favorite post ever (do I say that everytime??) She is such a gift and I love that she puts her whole self into her prayer life!!
Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful princess loving Her King:)
Love,
Heather
By
Heather, at July 30, 2008 at 10:52 PM
Really beautiful Connie!!
I have been singing this to Bailey too. It just popped up in my memory. But I didn't know about the word, brown. So i will add it! haha
By
Sharon, at July 31, 2008 at 12:00 PM
Her little prayer face is ADORABLE!
Love those pics!
:)
Amie
By
Amie, at July 31, 2008 at 12:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home