Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a pretty nice one. Calm, just hanging around the house. Off to shop and lunch today because Ryan has birthday money and he really needs to spend it.;)
LOVE the first picture - just wish you were in it too! Looks so relaxing and nice....I sure could use some of that, you think you could bottle it up and send me some? :o)
OH my goodness! Connie these are so beautiful...as usual from your very gifted hands!!! Such a lovely weekend you had together with your sweet treasures and your hubby! Have fun spending that b-day $$$.....tell Ryan if he needs help spending $$$ that Chelsi is a PRO at it! haha!!!
Oh...and I borrowed the pearls....and posted in honor of Kim too! Thanks for the sweet idea....and for your friendship....you are such a blessing!!! Love you, Denise
Awesome photos! I just love the top photo. You'd better be getting a frame for that one! Of course, I'd love for you to use a self timer sometime so that you can be included. :-)
I continue to be inspired by your photos and your family!! And I'm with you on the 16-year-old car and insurance issues. My oldest just got his license last week (clear the road!) and calling on insurance is on the to-do list tomorrow. We are currently car shopping and he continues to assure me that he's a great driver. HA!! Letting go terrifies me.
ya cute family picture but too bad mommy wasn't in it too! Thanks for the blog info...I may not get to it for a few days but will let you know if/when I need help..LOL your too good to me! Sweet friend:)
I had to come over and catch up! Bummed about 3 Peanuts.....Aweful. Tell your little man The people from the South have sent him a B-Day Shout-out. I have one that will be 15 in November! Where did the time go, girl?
Andrea
PS It is official..I am hiring you for the Christmas card! :)
Hi COnnie, Its me Sharon from Barrington's computer,so I can be in here with Bailey. I know I'm commenting again but well,, have you ever been away this long or is it just me?!?!? What 3 whole days or something??! haha I hope you are having a super time having summer!! LOVE< Sharon
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
36 Comments:
Connie, your photos are stunning and I love the message of simply joys~ it is the simply truth!!!
Have a beautiful week,
Krista
By
Anonymous, at July 14, 2008 at 9:55 AM
LOVE the first picture - just wish you were in it too! Looks so relaxing and nice....I sure could use some of that, you think you could bottle it up and send me some? :o)
By
2China4Ayla, at July 14, 2008 at 10:35 AM
Hi Connie!
Oh, just look at that top photo with all of your family!! So precious! It is hard to get everyone together for pictures, isn't it?
I love those pool pictures also....makes me want to go for a swim!!
have a wonderful Monday, Connie!!!
By
day by day, at July 14, 2008 at 11:05 AM
OH my goodness! Connie these are so beautiful...as usual from your very gifted hands!!!
Such a lovely weekend you had together with your sweet treasures and your hubby!
Have fun spending that b-day $$$.....tell Ryan if he needs help spending $$$ that Chelsi is a PRO at it! haha!!!
Oh...and I borrowed the pearls....and posted in honor of Kim too! Thanks for the sweet idea....and for your friendship....you are such a blessing!!!
Love you,
Denise
By
Denise C, at July 14, 2008 at 11:16 AM
Looks like a perfect weekend!! Love that first pic : )
By
LaLa, at July 14, 2008 at 1:29 PM
OMG - LOVE that first LO of the family! It is great :D Looks like a great weekend - just hanging out together :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at July 14, 2008 at 1:29 PM
Awwww....all the first picture is missing is you! All of your treasures are precious!
I am going to miss days and evenings in the pool when summer is over!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at July 14, 2008 at 1:35 PM
Summertime is the best!
By
Ashley Winters, at July 14, 2008 at 2:32 PM
Wonderful as always! You have a gorgeous pool! And just look at all of your sun kissed babes!
By
redmaryjanes, at July 14, 2008 at 3:05 PM
Awesome photos! I just love the top photo. You'd better be getting a frame for that one! Of course, I'd love for you to use a self timer sometime so that you can be included. :-)
By
Michelle R Photography, at July 14, 2008 at 3:13 PM
Fabulous swimming pool pictures!! Cool and refreshing.
By
Mommy Spice, at July 14, 2008 at 3:38 PM
just perfect!!!!
pls send me some summer heat Connie ; )
ive got my fleece on : (
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at July 14, 2008 at 5:07 PM
I continue to be inspired by your photos and your family!! And I'm with you on the 16-year-old car and insurance issues. My oldest just got his license last week (clear the road!) and calling on insurance is on the to-do list tomorrow. We are currently car shopping and he continues to assure me that he's a great driver. HA!! Letting go terrifies me.
By
Jana, at July 14, 2008 at 5:27 PM
Great summer pictures! Happy Monday!
By
Tam, at July 14, 2008 at 5:31 PM
Great picture of Daddy & the treasures!!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at July 14, 2008 at 7:32 PM
Man you make me want to have a pool! It loks great and your treasures and so Lucky!! I really loved the shot of the kickin back.
Connie, you are such a sweet mom!!!
By
Sharon, at July 14, 2008 at 8:11 PM
Love the pics of Caitlyn and daddy in the boat. Her glasses are sooo cute. Next time, lets see a family pic with YOU in it too! :)
By
Paula, at July 14, 2008 at 8:14 PM
I absolutely love the top photo. What a lovely family you have...everyone is just beaming!!!
By
Lauren and Ed, at July 14, 2008 at 8:36 PM
I love the pictures they are awesome!!! Hope you had fun shopping!
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at July 14, 2008 at 10:31 PM
ya cute family picture but too bad mommy wasn't in it too! Thanks for the blog info...I may not get to it for a few days but will let you know if/when I need help..LOL your too good to me! Sweet friend:)
By
my3 kids, at July 14, 2008 at 11:04 PM
GREAT pics and LO! (you need to photoshop yourself in :) Especially love your daughter's expression with her daddy in the raft... too cute!
By
Her Royal Highness, at July 15, 2008 at 12:11 AM
Now that's what Summertime is all about! I love that family picture!
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at July 15, 2008 at 8:20 AM
I just love your pool pictures Connie! Makes me want to come by for a swim with the treasures. :)
Hope you're having a good week!
By
Linette, at July 15, 2008 at 8:52 AM
I thought I had commented...so stinkin' cute!!! LOVE THESE! Can't even pick a favorite(although that first one is close):) Summer is just so fun!!
By
Michelle, at July 15, 2008 at 9:41 AM
Great pix!!! I love the first one especially!
By
Ashton, at July 15, 2008 at 11:15 AM
Glad to meet you!!! Can't wait to see how our little prayers change our lives! ; )
By
PandaMom, at July 15, 2008 at 3:26 PM
I had to come over and catch up!
Bummed about 3 Peanuts.....Aweful.
Tell your little man The people from the South have sent him a B-Day Shout-out. I have one that will be 15 in November! Where did the time go, girl?
Andrea
PS It is official..I am hiring you for the Christmas card! :)
By
Andrea, at July 15, 2008 at 3:48 PM
Connie,
These are beautiful!!! I love, love the first family pic... so sweet and pure joy!
I love Miss Caitlyn's fun personality. I can tell she is a character.
: ) Happy week to you!
By
missy, at July 15, 2008 at 6:50 PM
Fun pool pics! Olivia's still not too sure about swimming in our pool...she likes to sit on the steps & play for right now :)
By
AmyO, at July 15, 2008 at 9:58 PM
Connie,
GORGEOUS BANNER!!! And what sunny photos you have here! I am always struck by the warmth of your days :)!
By
Anonymous, at July 16, 2008 at 12:33 AM
Hi COnnie, Its me Sharon from Barrington's computer,so I can be in here with Bailey. I know I'm commenting again but well,, have you ever been away this long or is it just me?!?!? What 3 whole days or something??! haha I hope you are having a super time having summer!!
LOVE<
Sharon
By
Unknown, at July 16, 2008 at 10:08 AM
The first picture is my favorite.....love it! ;)
By
Steffie B., at July 17, 2008 at 6:19 AM
Looks like a perfect weekend!! Welcome to the world of being a parent to a 16-year-old. ;)
By
Sheri, at July 17, 2008 at 7:24 AM
glorious...that's what it's all about!
thanks for your encouraging words on my recent posts : ))
By
Unknown, at July 17, 2008 at 9:34 AM
Hi, Connie, this is Courtney, Denna's daughter. I like your blog.
By
Courtney, at July 17, 2008 at 11:07 AM
too too sweet!
By
Jewels of My Heart, at July 22, 2008 at 5:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home