pics from our week






We went to the zoo and met our FCC friends. We had a great time. The kids all enjoy one another and us mommy's do too! The zoo had something new... a huge foam/bubble thing. The kids wanted to do it over and over. They were squeaky clean when we left, thats for sure!;)





Caitlyn loves going down to get the dive rings. Keeps her very busy. She tries to get as many as she can on one trip.
I know they call it the lazy days of Summer but somehow every night I go to bed and sleep very well! Our days have certainly not been lazy but seem to be extra full this year with activities that keep us busy and happy.





30 Comments:
You truly visit the best places, take the greatest pictures and present them so beautifully!!!
I love the bubble pool, it looks like such fun!!
By
kerri, at June 19, 2008 at 12:43 PM
Beautiful as always! Those treasures just make me smile!
Love,
Monica
By
The Princess's Mommy, at June 19, 2008 at 1:20 PM
Wow! That bubble thing has got to be every child's dream. I have never seen anything quite like that. And I am still amazed by Caitlyn's swimming. What a beautiful, little fish!
By
Michelle R Photography, at June 19, 2008 at 1:22 PM
boy amazing that Caitlyn can swim so well. Love the foam idea wish we had something like it.
By
RamblingMother, at June 19, 2008 at 2:07 PM
I love the 1st two pictures! The foam looks like so much fun!
By
Nicole, at June 19, 2008 at 2:45 PM
OH Connie, what a fun zoo! It appears to have lots of fun things for the children to participate in! What a blessing that it is so close to your home!
Beautiful pictures as always!!!
Sweet Blessings,
Denise
By
Denise C, at June 19, 2008 at 3:19 PM
Hi Connie,
I was so glad to finally meet you in person at the zoo! We had a blast. What a beautiful family!
By
Tina, at June 19, 2008 at 5:47 PM
So cool!! I was amazed to see you all with Lilly Mei at the Zoo on Monicas blog! I feel closer to you knowing you all were together! How lucky! I am soo far away!
By
Sharon, at June 19, 2008 at 5:51 PM
That ZOO ROCKS the CASBAH! Bubbles.....totally ROCK! TOOO COOL! Glad you guys had a great time! have a GREAT rest of the WEEK!
By
Tam, at June 19, 2008 at 8:53 PM
great pictures and what an awesome zoo, wish ours had something that cool.
By
Marla, at June 19, 2008 at 9:21 PM
Love their colorful dresses!
I got Olivia's Blue's Clues ears at a party store.
By
AmyO, at June 19, 2008 at 10:21 PM
Isn't it the best to be busy with the kids? Already this week we have gone to the zoo & minature golfing & tomorrow = swimming! I love it!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at June 19, 2008 at 11:05 PM
Beautiful pictures (again!!!). How great that bubble thingy was. The kids here would have had to be pulled out kicking and screaming from there.
Hugs,
Ohilda
By
Ohilda, at June 19, 2008 at 11:15 PM
bubbles????? We love bubbles...can we come next time too? What fun!
Love your pages....you are good girl!
Hoping I can get some better sleep soon.....I need it! lol
Have a wonderful weekend!
By
Steffie B., at June 20, 2008 at 5:16 AM
Those bubbles look like sooo much fun! What a neat idea!
I can not believe what a little fish Caitlyn is to be diving under water like that at her age...wow!!
Love the scrapbooking pages, Connie!
Have a wonderful day today, my friend!
By
day by day, at June 20, 2008 at 7:24 AM
Precious~ The bubbles would be TOO much fun!!!
It is always a pleasure to come to your site and see a new post.
Have a fabulous weekend,
krista
By
Anonymous, at June 20, 2008 at 8:22 AM
You take such wonderful pictures. It looks like you are having such a fun summer. Love the bubble pool! It finally warmed up here so we got lots of pool time this week!
By
JulieM, at June 20, 2008 at 8:58 AM
That bubble thing just looks way too cool:) Love the photos--as always just have to smile:)
By
Michelle, at June 20, 2008 at 9:52 AM
Hello Miss Connie! Beautiful pictures as usual!!! When we come to Alabama, we are going to have to go to the zoo. The foam pit looks like GREAT Fun. Your kiddos look just adorable and seem like they are enjoying their summer.
Hugs to you all!
By
missy, at June 20, 2008 at 3:06 PM
Have a great weekend! YOU know I have to tell you if no one has ever said this but YOUR BLOG IS SO ADDICTING! The beautiful pictures and the Layouts you create! Your heartfelt writing!!!!
By
Tam, at June 20, 2008 at 4:27 PM
These pictures are beautiful, and boy do you ever know how to show them off!!!
btw- might want to clean out the guest room. I'm coming there for the summer. Your house looks like a blast!!
:)
Amie
By
Amie, at June 20, 2008 at 6:13 PM
HOw fun! Fantastic pictures of your beautiful treasures.... You just must be the best Mom ever!
Enjoy your weekend!
By
Jewels of My Heart, at June 20, 2008 at 8:17 PM
That bubble pool is so fun! I am just loving all your great summer pics.
By
Linette, at June 20, 2008 at 9:29 PM
I love the pictures!!! Looks like a fun place to visit. I love all the bubbles. Happy Friday!!!Have a good weekend.
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at June 20, 2008 at 10:13 PM
My girls would LOVE that bubble thing...what a great zoo!
I still cannot believe little Caitlyn is going under water for diving rings....she has the most absolute cutest dimples when she is smiling so big!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at June 21, 2008 at 7:57 AM
Well, they say 'lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer' . Maybe you are getting in on the crazy!!LOL
seriously, it is easier to fall asleep in the summer, isn't it? Kids have so much energy to burn off. Your little fishies seem to have found the best plans!~
Did I mention that I love your signature? Very simple, chic and honest--very Connie......
By
Linda ★ Parker's General, at June 21, 2008 at 12:21 PM
I can't get over your little Caitlyn fishie! Are we looking at the next olympic swimmer? ;)
The foam zone was tons of fun...we tried to recreate it with bubbles on the back deck...not quite the same effect!
Can't wait to see yall again! ;)
By
The Ferrill's, at June 21, 2008 at 9:09 PM
When you are out having THAT much fun---of course you are tired at the end of the day:)
By
3 Peanuts, at June 21, 2008 at 9:35 PM
i knew i could count on your blog to give me a big ole smile ... your pictures are pure summer ... Emily has that same cute blue bathing suit and she is my little mermaid also ... Maggie is really enjoying the water which has made for a fun summer, but if you can believe it nothing makes this child sleep better ... crazy i know ... have a great Sunday my friend and fabulous week .... thanks for sharing your gift w/all of us!!
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at June 22, 2008 at 8:49 AM
I am so impressed wtih Catilyn's swimming ability.
By
LucisMomma, at June 24, 2008 at 10:08 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home