Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Monday

june15084
Someone has learned how to swim in the past week way beyond my expectations! She can now swim the entire length of the pool with no help; coming up for air when she needs it and keeps on going! Handstands, dives, canonballs, you name it this little fish is trying it. We are totally amazed! We have not taken ANY time to coax her, teach her...nothing... She does it ALL on her own.
june1508


june908
When I saw Annslee playing with her Barbie pool, I thought my girls would really enjoy one too.


Caitlyn loves for the girls to be 'nakey' but I found these dolls that have their suit painted on. So now when she takes their skirts off they still look like they have their suits on.;)

IMG_7734

IMG_7722

IMG_7721

IMG_7719

IMG_7718


IMG_7717


I loved this one, she just decided she would slide down their slide with them.;)
IMG_7755


I love this one too! She always loves to take little breaks laying beside the pool and they had to lay with her. :)

IMG_7752

Updated to add:
Look at this BEAUTIFUL creation Daleea created with my donation to the Starfish Auction! Is it beautiful or what??? and it could be your daughter's! Go bid for it!!!! 100% of the funds will go help a child in need receive their surgery.
One Child at a time

Photobucket

Photobucket

32 Comments:

  • Sorry but I am going to be coming to your house for a swim... ahhhh... the water looks so invited... I will babysit the girls in exchange for a swim... take care

    By Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures, at June 16, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

  • wow! I'm amazed with Caitlyn!!
    These pictures are cute, Seems like you're having a great summer time,
    Melanie

    By Blogger Melanie, at June 16, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

  • Way to go Caitlyn!!! That is really good. The water does look great. Makes me want to go swimming.

    By Blogger Denna, at June 16, 2008 at 8:00 AM  

  • Your pictures are always amazing, but those last two are just priceless! Too funny. (Linlee has also tried to participate in activities meant for toys. LOL!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 16, 2008 at 11:39 AM  

  • Adorable pool pics! We're still just admiring our pool...the water is still only 72 degrees...brrr!

    By Blogger AmyO, at June 16, 2008 at 12:34 PM  

  • Connie,

    I am catching up with my blog reading....I am glad that you shared the trauma list. I know that many of us do not realize quite how traumatized our children can become from the events that occurred before they came to us.

    I can not believe that Caitlyn is swimming so well!! Hooray for her!!! I am sure that is a big relief for you, too. I remember how relieved I felt when my older 2 could swim.

    The pictures with Caitlyn and the flowers below are gorgeous as are the ones with Jacob!

    Love the pool pictures, too!!

    Have a wonderful day!!!

    By Blogger day by day, at June 16, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

  • She is so adorable...we want to come and play!!!!!

    Aren't everyone's barbies and dolls nakie????

    I cannot believe she is swimming...truly amazing to me for her age.

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at June 16, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

  • Congrats on the new swimmer!!!! Love the Barbie pool we need one. : ) Great pictures as always. I miss my pool in my CA house...no pool here in Chicago...but I will have one...one of these days!

    By Blogger Chasing Dreams Photography, at June 16, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

  • I LOVE the 2 pictures at the end with her sliding and laying with them! Too cute! Gracie has the same pool for her Barbies.

    By Blogger Nicole, at June 16, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

  • Well the barbies were having too much fun on that slide alone, LOL!

    By Blogger RamblingMother, at June 16, 2008 at 4:05 PM  

  • Go, fish, go! Super impressive at such a young age. Great idea about the painted on clothes. Your scrapbooking is beautiful!

    By Blogger Michelle R Photography, at June 16, 2008 at 4:59 PM  

  • It looks like such fun at your house! Fun times swimming, I think it is so good that your children are strong swimmers.

    By Blogger redmaryjanes, at June 16, 2008 at 5:13 PM  

  • Way to go Caitlyn - if I could just get my girls over the water in the face we would be thrilled. Swimming the whole length of the pool at Caitlyn's age is amazing. Way to go Caitlyn! She looks cute as can be!

    By Blogger 2China4Ayla, at June 16, 2008 at 5:21 PM  

  • When is the next play date....we'll come and even bring our own towels! lol Looks like a ton of fun....beautiful scrap pages too.....you are the bomb girl....the scrap page queen! ;)

    Have a great week and send some of that warmer weather our way would you pleeeeeeez???????

    By Blogger Steffie B., at June 16, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

  • WOW- congrats on the swimmer!! LOVE your scrap pages..your subjects are adorable as always.. and thanks for pointing out the auction... heading there now!

    :)
    Amie

    By Blogger Amie, at June 16, 2008 at 9:25 PM  

  • Great job on the swimming Caitlyn! Love the Barbie pools! Also LOVE "Caitlyn's tea party" What size is it?

    Kim

    By Blogger 3 Peanuts, at June 16, 2008 at 10:08 PM  

  • Connie,

    GORGEOUS!!! Daleea is amazing!! And your little fish is darling. Always your children seem to be in the sun and now the water too. What a life :)!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 16, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

  • Wow, way to go Caitlyn on learning how to swim all by herself...she is too cute in all the pix. Love your pages too:)

    By Blogger my3 kids, at June 16, 2008 at 10:29 PM  

  • I love the pictures with the Swimming pool for the DOLLS! I am a closet Barbie Collector...ya know since I live a life filled only with boys! lol Great GREAT layouts!!!!!!!! I actually went to a crop friday night and DID complete one layout! LOL

    By Blogger Tam, at June 16, 2008 at 10:40 PM  

  • lol..... I was scrolling down... completely engrossed in all the pics of your beauties... at how sweet they are and thinking of how much fun it would be if our babies could play together and then.... there is Hannah! It just through me for a loop. lol
    Thank you for your heart my friend.....

    By Blogger Jewels of My Heart, at June 16, 2008 at 11:03 PM  

  • Also...... can your little fish teach me to swim?!!!! She is incredable!

    By Blogger Jewels of My Heart, at June 16, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

  • I love the pic of Caitlyn lying by the edge of the pools next to her dollies. Too cute!

    By Blogger Paula, at June 17, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

  • ....can I mention that I now have camera envy?
    OH.
    MY.
    WORD.
    Beautiful pictures. Even more; beautiful subjects!
    Yummy.
    Just had to share....!!
    Blessings~

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 17, 2008 at 12:24 PM  

  • Connie, I know that life is hectic right now and everyone is doubly busy but Sara tagged me and I am passing it on to you. I know you may not have time but it would provide alot of fun information about you.
    sorry...............

    By Blogger Linda ★ Parker's General, at June 17, 2008 at 1:29 PM  

  • Amazing pictures once again. You have the most beautiful way of posting them!!!

    Caitlyn is just too darn cute. The photo of her laying with her 'babies' ~priceless!!!

    Have a wonderful week,

    Krista

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at June 18, 2008 at 5:02 AM  

  • Catching up on blogs--just read what you posted in the previous post. so true. Love this post--I remember Jenise having that same Barbie pool:) Love what you added--I need to look:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at June 18, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

  • Looks like you're off to a banner week!

    What a sweet fish you have. :o)

    Love,
    Lisa

    By Blogger Don and Lisa Osborn, at June 18, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

  • Well look at your precious little fish!!! She is doing so great Connie! I love these pictures of her by the pool...so funny that she tried to slide down the Barbie slide! too cute!
    And....what an absolutely beautiful ensemble Daleea made....someone is going to be very blessed with winning it

    By Blogger Denise C, at June 18, 2008 at 4:18 PM  

  • Absolutely adorable!! I love the Barbie swimming pool right next to the big pool & how sweet that Caitlyn tried to go down the slide!!

    By Blogger Football and Fried Rice, at June 18, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

  • What an adorable outfit! I'm going to bid right now. :) I really wish we lived closer. I can just see us out by the pool watching our treasures while we have some great girl talk! Your pool pics are so cute.

    By Blogger Linette, at June 18, 2008 at 9:02 PM  

  • Oh that outfit is TO DIE FOR! I am going right now to check it out!
    Caitlyn, you little fishie! LOVE the pic of her sliding down the Barbie slide!
    These scrapblog pics make me want to eat some watermelon and lay by the pool, Connie!

    By Blogger The Ferrill's, at June 18, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

  • The cutest pictures always. Adalyn walked up behind me as I was looking and wanted to know why she was on there? What summer fun.

    By Blogger Marla, at June 18, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older