I caught the girls in huge laughter and these pics bring me such happiness. I LOVE giggles and belly laughter. They have so much fun together. Hope you all have a wonderful week.
Can't wait to hear those giggles in person Wednesday! ;) It sure was great to briefly see yall today...believe me bloggy world, Connie is the REAL DEAL and her children are even more beautiful in person!!!!!!!!!!! They shine such sweet little lights wherever they are!
They always look so sweet but these pictures defintely indicate a super good time. Are these woods in your landscape? Their faces just glow with love....
I can't believe I am saying this, but these may very well be my most favorite pictures I have seen. There is such love at the heart of these. Don't you wish you knew what they were giggling about???
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
29 Comments:
These are undeniably authentic pictures of the real deal...I can hear the precious giggles from here.
What sisterly love...I look forward to that day...
Love,
Lisa
By
Don and Lisa Osborn, at May 12, 2008 at 2:41 PM
That deep belly laughter is the BEST! How great to catch it on "film"
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at May 12, 2008 at 8:03 PM
I love these photos!!
Children's laughter is sweet music to the ears.
It brings me such joy to hear my girls laughing and sharing secret giggles..
By
kerri, at May 12, 2008 at 8:05 PM
I think that's the cutest post ever!
By
redmaryjanes, at May 12, 2008 at 8:20 PM
Really makes you wonder what they are laughing at!?!?! How precious! I love big smiles and "real" laughs!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at May 12, 2008 at 8:41 PM
I love the big smiles and the laughter that you caught on camera. They are truly beautiful!
By
Lisa, at May 12, 2008 at 9:06 PM
Can't wait to hear those giggles in person Wednesday! ;) It sure was great to briefly see yall today...believe me bloggy world, Connie is the REAL DEAL and her children are even more beautiful in person!!!!!!!!!!! They shine such sweet little lights wherever they are!
By
The Ferrill's, at May 12, 2008 at 9:22 PM
You captured those giggles and belly laughs so well! They fight like sisters too, right? ;)
By
Sophie's Mom, at May 12, 2008 at 10:25 PM
You're right, there is nothing quite like laughter...especially from our children!
Love the pics.
By
Nikki, at May 12, 2008 at 10:27 PM
Great pictures!!!
There is nothing better than seeing your children enjoying each others company.
Your girls are so cute.
Have a great week.
By
Our Two Blessings From Above, at May 12, 2008 at 10:54 PM
laughter can turn the whole day around, can't it -- thanks for the smile!
By
Unknown, at May 13, 2008 at 4:57 AM
Oh I love it! You can't help but chuckle along as you look at them!
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at May 13, 2008 at 7:33 AM
I LOVE belly laughter! Emma has the cutest belly laugh....very loud!
Also, I love the way Caitlyn always puts her knees in her dresses.....she is such a girl!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at May 13, 2008 at 7:38 AM
You can feel the girls laughter by this post--so sweet!!
By
Michelle, at May 13, 2008 at 8:45 AM
They always look so sweet but these pictures defintely indicate a super good time. Are these woods in your landscape? Their faces just glow with love....
By
Linda ★ Parker's General, at May 13, 2008 at 12:32 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Linda ★ Parker's General, at May 13, 2008 at 12:32 PM
They are always dressed so cute. I just love little girl giggles!!
By
RamblingMother, at May 13, 2008 at 12:57 PM
Sisters are wonderful!
By
Ashley Winters, at May 13, 2008 at 2:01 PM
Oh Colleen,
I can't believe I am saying this, but these may very well be my most favorite pictures I have seen. There is such love at the heart of these. Don't you wish you knew what they were giggling about???
They are jewels to treasure always!
By
missy, at May 13, 2008 at 5:44 PM
Beautiful pictures of your girls' joy!
By
Anonymous, at May 13, 2008 at 8:57 PM
I just love the giggles and belly laughing, too! It is quite contagious!!!
By
day by day, at May 14, 2008 at 7:51 AM
These little chicks make me smile.
A
By
Andrea, at May 14, 2008 at 1:45 PM
Oh my...what beautiful pictures! ;) I also love the necklace that Denise gave you and the pictures on that post! Hope you are doing well!!!
xoxoxo
By
~Amy~, at May 14, 2008 at 4:39 PM
they are great....I was smiling at each one....totally adorable....I can understand it bringing you much happiness! ;)
By
Steffie B., at May 14, 2008 at 6:13 PM
Again, we have on of the same dresses! ;)
By
Steffie B., at May 14, 2008 at 6:14 PM
Priceless - I never ever catch it - it happens all the time and I am either the most major slowsky or my camera needs an upgrade!
Your treasures bring out my smiles everytime I visit:)
Thanks for blessing our lives
Love,
Heather
By
Heather, at May 14, 2008 at 8:24 PM
I can hear the giggles from here! :)
By
Deb, at May 14, 2008 at 9:11 PM
Laughter is food for the soul!
I love these pictures...you can see the happiness, joy and contentment in their eyes.
By
Jennifer, at May 16, 2008 at 5:14 PM
What sweet girls. Sisters are a blessing!
By
Jeff and Valerie, at May 21, 2008 at 1:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home