Happy New year sweet Connie! I love the first photo of the post below---GORGEOUS! These are adorable too. These are the moments I try to catch but when Kate spies the camera she stops doing whatever it was that was so cute:)
I love her face in that one, too. Being a Mommy is such serious business! ;) Sophia doesn't play with dolls much at all, maybe that will be her thing next Christmas! Great photos!
So sweet..... precious shots of your beautiful little one. Happy New Year Connie... thank you for your friendship, help, encouragement and for sharing your beautiful family with me. You are such a blessing.
Cute pictures. I wish my spicy girl liked dolls, but she will have nothing to do with them. I was a "doll" girl. She does love all her stuffed doggies though, and mothers them. Love the sweet pictures.
Oh I love these pics of her playing "Mommy" to her baby. She is just so precious! Mallory got that same doll house last year and she loves playing with it. Happy New Year!!!
I like the background wall paper on your blog! It seems very strange to see your kiddos at a park! We are FREEZING here! It loks ike you have a very determined little mommy there :)! Great picts!
Happy New year Connie!!! I love those pictures. I didn't know you got the Canon Rebel. If It's Canon Rebel XTi it's the same one as I've (Canon 400D). I love it!!! Thank you so much for your comment. I've been wanting for long to do another picture manipulation as I did with Brooke picture (The one where she seemed to be catching butterflies) But of course, a different one. I'll look your pictures and I'll tell you if there's a special one. Hope you all are fine, Melanie
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
29 Comments:
Happy New Year , may you have many blessings in 2008, best wishes from the Monkeys.
By
kerri, at December 31, 2007 at 2:48 PM
Happy New year sweet Connie! I love the first photo of the post below---GORGEOUS! These are adorable too. These are the moments I try to catch but when Kate spies the camera she stops doing whatever it was that was so cute:)
Blessings,
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at December 31, 2007 at 3:25 PM
I love the face in that one too.
Beverly
By
RamblingMother, at December 31, 2007 at 3:48 PM
what a sweet little mama she'll be... she must have a good example at home ;)
By
polkadot, at December 31, 2007 at 4:11 PM
I love her face in that one, too. Being a Mommy is such serious business! ;) Sophia doesn't play with dolls much at all, maybe that will be her thing next Christmas! Great photos!
By
Sophie's Mom, at December 31, 2007 at 6:36 PM
Happy New Year to you! I have that same doll waiting for Sophia.
By
redmaryjanes, at December 31, 2007 at 7:11 PM
Fantastic photos!! Happy New Year!!
By
Sharon, at December 31, 2007 at 8:10 PM
I LOVE this post!! The doll is cute too. I'll have to look for that one.
~Lynn
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at December 31, 2007 at 8:38 PM
What a good Mommy she is and soooo cute! Happy New Year!!
By
day by day, at January 1, 2008 at 12:42 AM
Precious :)
By
Holly, at January 1, 2008 at 12:45 AM
Happy New Year!
Little girls and their dolls is just the cutest thing ever!
By
Jeff and Valerie, at January 1, 2008 at 7:31 AM
So sweet..... precious shots of your beautiful little one.
Happy New Year Connie... thank you for your friendship, help, encouragement and for sharing your beautiful family with me. You are such a blessing.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at January 1, 2008 at 7:46 AM
Happy New Year.
Our girls are too busy shaving their dolls hair to feed them, but hey, it's a start. LOL.
Thank you for all your kind words this past year. You have such a gentle thoughtful manner about you.
Sen
xo
By
crazylady, at January 1, 2008 at 10:07 AM
Cute pictures. I wish my spicy girl liked dolls, but she will have nothing to do with them. I was a "doll" girl. She does love all her stuffed doggies though, and mothers them. Love the sweet pictures.
By
Mommy Spice, at January 1, 2008 at 11:58 AM
She's such a good little mommy, but then she has a WONDERFUL role model!
Happy New Year to you and yours!
Love,
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at January 1, 2008 at 5:13 PM
What a good little mommy she is going to be...just precious!
By
Lauren and Ed, at January 1, 2008 at 5:40 PM
Oh I love these pics of her playing "Mommy" to her baby. She is just so precious! Mallory got that same doll house last year and she loves playing with it. Happy New Year!!!
By
Adele, at January 1, 2008 at 6:22 PM
I like the background wall paper on your blog! It seems very strange to see your kiddos at a park! We are FREEZING here! It loks ike you have a very determined little mommy there :)! Great picts!
By
Anonymous, at January 1, 2008 at 9:15 PM
Adorable! Have a Happy New Year!
By
Nicole, at January 1, 2008 at 10:43 PM
Happy New Year to you and your treasures!! Love all the pics...what a good mommy she is
By
LaLa, at January 1, 2008 at 11:04 PM
Happy New year Connie!!!
I love those pictures.
I didn't know you got the Canon Rebel.
If It's Canon Rebel XTi it's the same one as I've (Canon 400D). I love it!!!
Thank you so much for your comment.
I've been wanting for long to do another picture manipulation as I did with Brooke picture (The one where she seemed to be catching butterflies) But of course, a different one. I'll look your pictures and I'll tell you if there's a special one.
Hope you all are fine,
Melanie
By
Melanie, at January 2, 2008 at 6:37 AM
Happy New Year! She is absolutely precious playing mommy to her baby doll. She is such a beautiful little girl!
By
Lisa, at January 2, 2008 at 11:18 AM
Connie - Is it me or are your treasures getting cuter??? Wow, these were great - you have such a way of capturing the true essence of a moment.
Happy New Year!
Love,
Heather
By
Heather, at January 2, 2008 at 1:12 PM
Oh I love these pictures! Beautiful! Happy New Year!
Monica
By
The Princess's Mommy, at January 2, 2008 at 1:57 PM
Oh I love these pictures! Beautiful! Happy New Year!
Monica
By
The Princess's Mommy, at January 2, 2008 at 1:57 PM
Yes, that expression was priceless! I love to watch them feed their babies. I have never seen that cabbage patch with the long hair...too cute!
By
Gregory Byrd, at January 2, 2008 at 6:35 PM
OMW....these are the best. The colors are fantastic! I love the one where she is reading to her baby! ;)
By
Steffie B., at January 3, 2008 at 7:42 PM
sorry.....I ment "feeding"....I was thinking of the post above this as well! lol
By
Steffie B., at January 3, 2008 at 7:47 PM
Loving the curled up toes! ;O)
By
Deb, at January 6, 2008 at 8:32 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home