bathtub beauty





I mentioned a few posts ago about family day and when Daddy met Caitlyn for the first time. Yesterday was the 2 year anniversary of when I met my beautiful daughter. What a happy happy memory. One I shall never forget. A day my heart was filled with such overwhelming joy and thankfulness. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for entrusting me with my little treasure...
I remember Chloe's happy tears the most. So happy she finally had a sister. A sister mommy had been talking about for 2 years. I am blessed.
This is short, I am blogging on the run today...


16 Comments:
Awww..I'm telling you, these look so professional!! Our anniversary is close--I so remember the day I met JiaLi for the first time(2 1/2 weeks after you). She just melts my heart to see--so sweet!!
By
Michelle, at November 5, 2007 at 9:11 AM
As always, you surprise me with your pictures. I love the first one. Those pictures are great!
I've never seen pictures or video of your gotcha day, I guess that was beautiful.
Lots of hugs,
Melanie
By
Melanie, at November 5, 2007 at 9:20 AM
Such a beauty...
What special memories or your special day. How blessed we are when the Lord gives us the desires of our heart.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at November 5, 2007 at 10:15 AM
What a special day, enjoy it with love and hugs.
Rub-a dub-dub, look at that cutie in the tub!!
By
kerri, at November 5, 2007 at 12:18 PM
Oh-how sweet. I love bathtub pics of little ones! Such a special day to remember and celebrate! :)
By
Linette, at November 5, 2007 at 1:53 PM
Sweet memories! I can't wait for our day.
By
jennifer, at November 5, 2007 at 3:48 PM
Those photos are amazing!!!! Wow, you put me to shame! I think not only is she beautiful, you can see how much life she has in her eyes! Great job!!!!!!!!
By
Lauren and Ed, at November 5, 2007 at 7:25 PM
She really is a beautiful girl! Congratulations on 2 years together!!
By
redmaryjanes, at November 5, 2007 at 7:52 PM
Congratulations. I hope you have had a great day! Again, I love these b&w photos!
By
Lisa, at November 5, 2007 at 8:42 PM
Oh, those dimples:) How adorable is she!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at November 5, 2007 at 9:09 PM
Congrats on two years together. She is gorgeous!
By
Holly, at November 6, 2007 at 3:26 PM
I can't wait until the day I have a picture to show Sophia as well.....
By
Steffie B., at November 6, 2007 at 7:57 PM
Great pictures!!!
By
Denna, at November 6, 2007 at 11:13 PM
Gotcha is such a special day!!! Happy 2 year gotcha!!!
The pics are so sweet. I love black and whites-- they are just precious!
Christy :)
By
Christy, at November 7, 2007 at 1:44 AM
Happy Anniversary, so very special!
By
Calico Sky, at November 7, 2007 at 2:57 AM
My gosh she is beautiful! Congrats (late) on your two year anniversary!
By
Jeff and Valerie, at November 11, 2007 at 4:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home