This picture above of Chloe makes me smile... This week, I let the kids paint while Caitlyn was down for her nap. I normally only buy magic color wonder paint so we have NO mess to clean up; but I thought I would give them a treat and let them use the real thing. When I went into get the paint and paper after telling them the plan, I overheard Chloe whisper to Jacob, "She is the BEST mom." How sweet is that??? Chloe is a great little artist. She loves to spend time drawing, painting, coloring. Jacob had used his up in 15 minutes and was done and asking for more. Chloe spent an hour and still had some paint for another time.
The pictures below are of the park today. I got some really good ones of Jacob. He normally is so wide open I have a tough time ever getting any of him at the park because I have to follow the Little Treasure because she is so much younger, she needs me more at the park; but I had a moment to catch these of Jacob and I was really happy with them.



22 Comments:
Oh my, Chloe is so sweet, I guess your heart jumped of happiness when you heard that!! Love those pictures and love the ones of Jacob, he's such a cute little boy.
Hugs,
Melanie
By
Melanie, at October 13, 2007 at 5:47 AM
Chloe is a treasure and a half. What a sweetie. Jacob looks so handsome and grown up....love his pics. Of course Caitlyn is as dalring as ever, love her little outift - makes her look like a little dancer. Jason think Ayla resembles Caitlyn now that she hasher prsthesis - I see it too sometimes. Both beautiful and tiny and perfect. :o)
By
2China4Ayla, at October 13, 2007 at 6:45 AM
What a sweet comment! I hope to hear the someday. Beautiful photos of your family. What fun days you all have together!
By
Jeff and Valerie, at October 13, 2007 at 7:04 AM
I love the first picture of Jacob....very handsome! Love it that they go barefooted at the park....so does Lottie!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at October 13, 2007 at 7:05 AM
i have decided i want to come vacation at your house ... you seem to always be having fun in a non-stress way ...i love that because i am low stress and low drama ... and i just think your kiddos are gorgeous! we are out of school next mon/tuesday ... heading to the zoo and to see "the game plan" ... have a great weekend !!!
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at October 13, 2007 at 9:21 AM
Your kids are right...you are the best mom! You can tell from your posts how much you absolutely adore them!
By
Lauren and Ed, at October 13, 2007 at 10:46 AM
Love the pictures!!! Your kids are the sweetest(like you). Hey--get some sleep!!!
By
Michelle, at October 13, 2007 at 12:58 PM
My what a handsome boy you are Jacob.
Your a cool Mom, real paint!! *wink*
(brave too) ;)
By
kerri, at October 13, 2007 at 3:09 PM
We spent some time outside this weekend as well. It was unseasonably warm, but beautiful weather. Your pictures are great!!
By
Mommy Spice, at October 13, 2007 at 7:03 PM
The pictures of Joseph are precious. He looks to be a little lover boy.
By
insanemommy, at October 13, 2007 at 11:11 PM
Oh, such beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing.
I hope you had a great time at the pumpkin patch and with the ponies!!
Thanks for your kind comment on my blog, you're so sweet. :)
By
Lori, at October 14, 2007 at 3:52 PM
I love all the pictures. You are a great mom.
Jacob is one handsome boy.
By
Denna, at October 14, 2007 at 9:22 PM
What a wonderful thing to overhear your children say...
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at October 14, 2007 at 9:41 PM
You are a brave mommy as I never let my kids paint. I know Im suppoed to let my kids be creative and have the outlet of creativity that painting brings but I hate the mess so much that I rarly let them paint-- sorry!! Markers are enough for me (the occasional use of a sharpy makes me even rethink that one).
Great pics of your kids-- as always. Jacob looks very handsome. What a cute boy! Love them all. You have adorable kids.
Christy :)
By
Christy, at October 15, 2007 at 1:02 AM
Oh how precious for Chole to say that about you. I am sure your heart just melted when you heard that. I love all of the pics at the park. Jacob is adorable. I love Caitlyn's outfit. It is precious!! You always take beautiful photos but then again, you have beautiful subjects. :)
By
Adele, at October 15, 2007 at 8:24 AM
Those are great pictures, it looks like you had a great weekend.
By
redmaryjanes, at October 15, 2007 at 2:28 PM
How sweet...letting them use REAL paint - you ARE the best mom!
By
Nikki, at October 15, 2007 at 2:28 PM
They are all so precious :-)
By
Holly, at October 15, 2007 at 7:55 PM
Now that's what I call a day at the park, and Daddy on the swing to boot!
By
Deb, at October 15, 2007 at 8:59 PM
Love Chloe's comment.....and what beautiful pictures of your treasures!
By
Deb, at October 15, 2007 at 9:24 PM
Popsicles, pumpkin patch, painting, bubbles, and books! My favorite part of all these photos was your swwet son's comment! "Isn't she the best moomy!" Music to any mom's ears!
By
Anonymous, at October 15, 2007 at 11:18 PM
You are the best mom ever! :)
By
The Ferrill's, at October 18, 2007 at 4:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home