Sunday photos


Sweet Sheryl over at Red Thread Journey has tagged me for this
Favorites Meme:
Sound – my favorite sound is my children playing together and enjoying one another. Its music to my ears, whether its late night whispers or huge giggles.
Late night snack – hmmm... It really varies on my taste buds for the evening. Sometimes it might be a late light dinner item, other times something sweet.
Smell – Out of all my children, Chloe has a scent that is very distinguishing. Her hair has the most lovely smell. It is precious to me. I also love moonlit paths by bath and body works, harvest scent from Yankee candle and as I have said before, their leather car fresheners smell so clean to me and I enjoy keeping a fresh one in the car.
Color combination - depends on my mood. My house is full of neutrals. I like browns and taupe's,
I love white also. You will see me with white on 3/4 of the time. I just like it. Once Old Navy had a shirt I loved on sale from $15 down to $1.50 so I bought 10 of them!
Nut – cashews and pecans
Time of the year – I have always loved summer but this has been such a horrid month heat wise. I love June and July. I love how long the days are.
Author and fav books – I used to enjoy reading when I had only Ryan and life was quieter. I loved the Left Behind series. I used to enjoy a Danielle Steel book now and then, it seems SOO long ago, another life almost...As a little girl my absolute favorite books were Little House. Oh, I wore them out reading them over and over. Now, if I did pick up a book, it would most likely be something that would be Christian related to help my faith in a certain area etc. My kids love Dr Seuss, and just tonite, I read Jacob's favorite book: The Bear Snores On.
Vegetable – I love corn, and cauliflower. I detest green beans by the way :)
Male Actor - hmmm... I so don't watch tv anymore. A couple have mentioned George Clooney and I have to say I really enjoyed him in One Fine Day. That was a sweet clean movie. I like Hugh Grant from time to time if I have my tv guardian on to not hear profanity! He can make me laugh. I enjoy watching him in 9 months and 2 week notice with Sandra Bullock.
Flower – hmmm... I have to say a rose I suppose. I always plant begonias because they can take the heat pretty well around here!
Vacation spot – I have also said before I love home, I am such a homebody, I honestly would rather be home than anywhere in the entire world. I enjoy taking my children to the beach and to Disney once a year but other than that I really have no desire to travel. I know I am dull :)
Pizza – It depends on my taste for the day. I really like trying different restaurants and not sticking with just one. My favorite toppings are extra cheese and sausage.
Sport to play - So not a sport girl. Blogging I suppose :) I love it!
Subject in school – lunch :) Now that I am the teacher and not the student, I love phonics/reading the best. If you can read, the world of learning is open to you in all subjects.
TV channel – If I do flip on the tv, its HGTV for me or at night before bed, a local channel here plays Andy Griffith and I love that show.
Radio station – I am not a music girl at all. I know... dull again, but I just am not... I like really older music if I am going to listen...
Holiday – Hmm... I just don't know... I love Thanksgiving I suppose, that is when we take the kids to Disney and its such a lovely time of year.
Perfume = just bath and body work lotions. No perfume here,
Shoes – I am a flip flop girl as well. I will wear them until its 30 outside!
Candy – I suppose I am an m n m girl. I love homemade candies...
City to shop – I have really only shopped right here locally, because I am not into traveling.
Female actress – Sandra Bullock, love her in while you were sleeping. I think Jane Seymour is VERY beautiful. Most of the Disney Princess's as well. :)
Beauty products – Bare Minerals. Love this make up. So easy. Swirl, tap, brush on...easy easy...
Item to shop for – I love going out to buy someone a gift, if I have a certain item in mind for someone. That is definitely my favorite shopping, I enjoy that the most. I love buying the girls clothes. I also love household items when I am in the mood.
Either one I have to be in the mood. Last week for my birthday, a friend gave me some fresh new fruit for my bowl on my table and it made me realize I have neglected the house a bit lately as far as new items. I have been busy decorating the blog more than the house :) so Danny and I went to Kirkland's to day and bought several lovely things. I am glad I was inspired. I feel better about things now, I love Kirkland's.
phew I am done!


17 Comments:
Loved reading this--hey blogging could be a sport;) You are in no way dull!! I love to see places and travel but I'm the type that when I go away I am anxious to be home so I don't do it often.
I can't believe we have the same referral date!
By
Michelle, at September 3, 2007 at 7:59 AM
Love the pics and love your list... you sound so happy and content... this is not dull... it is rare and precious.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at September 3, 2007 at 8:29 AM
fabulous photos ... i am also a home body ... my brood is way to hyper and energetic for many outings ... we love to just climb walls, play ball and swim at home ...
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at September 3, 2007 at 8:34 AM
Great answers. I enjoyed reading them. Beautiful pictures as well :- )
By
Holly, at September 3, 2007 at 9:04 AM
I love the pool pics!
By
Anonymous, at September 3, 2007 at 9:42 AM
What joyful reading this was and the pictures are beautiful!
By
Calico Sky, at September 3, 2007 at 12:00 PM
I love the list especially your favorite sound, that is my favorite sound too.
By
redmaryjanes, at September 3, 2007 at 12:20 PM
Love the photos! Your list isn't dull at all. What a great way to get to know you better.
Thanks for sharing.
By
Lisa, at September 3, 2007 at 12:47 PM
Love the pics. I'm pretty much a home body too. There's no place like home!
By
jennifer, at September 3, 2007 at 8:00 PM
aw love those pictures! She looks so cute, her outfit is adorable, it looks like a "big girl outfit" =)
Hugs
Melanie
Check it!!!
www.picturesartmemories.blogspot.com
By
Melanie, at September 4, 2007 at 1:50 PM
Fun, love that you bought 10 shirts!
By
Lori, at September 4, 2007 at 3:52 PM
oh, and I love the red bucket!!
By
Lori, at September 4, 2007 at 3:53 PM
You have the most beautiful blog! Great answers!!! I love looking at your family!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at September 4, 2007 at 4:28 PM
I love flip flops too. Or no shoes!! Yeah, no shoes..... love the smell of my girls too... love your list.
By
insanemommy, at September 4, 2007 at 9:36 PM
Connie what a great list. I was cracking up about you buying 10 of those shirts. That totally sounds like me! And I love Andy Griffith at night too! So does my whole family, the children beg to watch it!
Beautiful pictures of Caitlyn too!
Love,
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at September 4, 2007 at 9:50 PM
Great pics of your little cutie and her bucket!
Love learning some new things about you...I also LOVED Little House books when I was little! My 4th grade teacher used to read them to us every day after lunch and it was my favorite part of the day.
By
Nikki, at September 5, 2007 at 12:05 AM
Great answers! I LOVE shopping at Kirkland's too. As a matter of fact, I think I might go tonight, we need new "stuff" to put on top of the kitchen cabinets and I may get a little mall time in while the kids are at the middle school church night! :)
By
sheryl, at September 5, 2007 at 4:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home