puppy love
updated to add: I am not so in love with our puppies right now. They got into the pantry (someone left the door open) and ate an entire pack or Reese cups and were hyper all night! As well as super thirsty apparently. I know chocolate is really bad for dogs and it seemed to make them go wacko for the night. I hope they settle back down this morning.


17 Comments:
I love all your pictures... you do such a nice job. I guess your favorite subject is your youngest. Would love more of your older guys too! Your children are beautiful!
Sarah
By
Sarah, at September 5, 2007 at 8:41 AM
Awe... A girl and her puppy are always a wonderful subject! Too funny we both posted 'puppy love' in the same 24 hours!
By
Sophie's Mom, at September 5, 2007 at 8:47 AM
I agree, your photos are the best. Of course your subjects are gorgeous.
By
Yoli, at September 5, 2007 at 8:58 AM
I hope that they are ok, I have heard that chocolate is dangerous for dogs.
By
redmaryjanes, at September 5, 2007 at 10:24 AM
But they are SOOO cute!
I know you have been tagged before, but I didn't see a tag for the middle name game, so I am tagging you. Love you! Check out my blog for details!
By
Lisa L, at September 5, 2007 at 1:25 PM
Your puppies have a lot in common with me...I love Reese cups late at night too! :)
Cute pics AS USUAL!
Love,
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at September 5, 2007 at 3:49 PM
hehee... little stinkers! I love the pic and your scrapbook design... darling. I would cry if my dogs ate my Reeces.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at September 5, 2007 at 4:30 PM
AHHH!!! Not the Reese's peanut buttercups! Couldn't they have pried open a can of green beans or something?!!! Poor babies, I hope they are okay.
Precious, precious photo.
By
sheryl, at September 5, 2007 at 4:37 PM
Yes, I agree the puppy picture with your baby girl is just precious! How could you stay mad at that? LOL
By
The Byrd's Nest, at September 5, 2007 at 4:56 PM
You always take the best photos. Sorry the Reeses had to be wasted by your dogs. I would have been so upset. I don't like anyone messing with my Reeses. HAHA.
By
Adele, at September 5, 2007 at 5:31 PM
That sounds like something our puppy would do. Love the pic! Adorable!
By
Holly, at September 5, 2007 at 7:21 PM
Oh No! I hope they are okay and being hyper was the only way it affected them.
Love the photo.
By
Lisa, at September 5, 2007 at 8:53 PM
A very cute picture! Hope the puppy is o.k.
By
Michelle, at September 5, 2007 at 10:30 PM
Your pictures are amazing. This one is lovely.You should frame it!
By
Lauren and Ed, at September 6, 2007 at 2:04 PM
That's pretty funny. At least they have good taste!
By
jennifer, at September 6, 2007 at 6:10 PM
I hope the puppies are ok. I've always heard that chocolate is lethal for dogs. Maybe the person who said that didn't want their dog eating theirs! I don't give up any of my chocolate--for anyone!
By
insanemommy, at September 7, 2007 at 6:29 PM
Sweet photo.
Just like my little Elliot, they go for the chocolate every time!
By
Lori, at September 9, 2007 at 9:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home