helper Bee
The Foto challenge over at loving lydia is helper bee. I haven't participated in a few weeks, but when I read the topic, we had a few older photos I thought I would share again. Caitlyn is a big helper, often insisting on helping when you do not need any :). Other things she helps us do: when her daddy takes his vitamins she insists she put them in his mouth; help you, daddy help you, is what we hear all the time. Help Daddy shaving, help wash dishes, helps folding clothes, yep, she is definitely a helper bee, often making some work for us all, so she can help pitch in.




13 Comments:
OK...so you have a slave doing yard work, a future blogger and a plumber all wrapped up in one. lol Lucky you! Is she for hire? ;)
By
Steffie B., at August 6, 2007 at 8:02 AM
So lucky to have a helper! Great pictures.
Sophia is a helper too, most of the time (except when I want help cleaning up! LOL)
She even helps Ted with testing his blood. (diabetic). She opens his kit, opens the test strips, puts one in the test meter, resets the poker, and pushes the button to poke him to draw the blood. He yelps 'ouch!' and she giggles. Then she gives me the syringes after he has his injection, so I can dispose of it. She's very serious about the whole thing, and loves helping her Daddy! Hmmm.. maybe I'll take pics today, and participate on this one.
By
Sophie's Mom, at August 6, 2007 at 8:54 AM
Look at those girls helping out, good for them! What cuties!
By
redmaryjanes, at August 6, 2007 at 11:46 AM
The plunger picture is my favorite!
By
Nikki, at August 6, 2007 at 12:38 PM
Very Cute!!!!! She is definently a worker! The toilet pics 2 funny! Just wondering....what was the toy that went down the potty???
By
Gracie, at August 6, 2007 at 2:55 PM
I nearly pee'd myself when I saw here with the plunger...
Oh, stop by my site to see who the winner is.....
By
insanemommy, at August 6, 2007 at 5:26 PM
LOVE THESE!! It's so funny how they want to help ALL the time:)
By
Michelle, at August 6, 2007 at 7:33 PM
child labour is my goal. Toilet is a great place to start.
Many hands makes for little work.
By
crazylady, at August 6, 2007 at 8:30 PM
Ha ha..great pics!! Annslee is a "helper" too which like you said, usually means more work for us LOL
By
LaLa, at August 6, 2007 at 8:40 PM
Oh she is soo adorable! Great pictures!
By
Calico Sky, at August 7, 2007 at 5:57 AM
What a daughter you have! How precious. Thanks for the comment.
By
Ashley, at August 7, 2007 at 10:08 AM
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
By
Jewels of My Heart, at August 7, 2007 at 7:26 PM
Any kid that will help fix the toilet is OK in my book. Mine seem to specialize in clogging it up!
By
Anonymous, at August 8, 2007 at 1:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home