heat and shopping...
Its 100 + degrees here. We can't play on the playground, can't go to the park, can't go to the zoo, can't ride our bikes, can't play on the porch, we have the pool which is wonderful, but you can only swim so much! and when you are just sitting there under an umbrella watching and you look like you just jumped in , its just too hot! We are trying to swim late evenings say 4-7 ish. We have shopped and shopped and shopped, to get out in the mornings. We have our winter wardrobes.
Here are a few pics of Caitlyn shopping, wishing at the fountain at the local strip mall, and eating lunch at one of our favorite stops. All three little treasures LOOVE the pizza at this restaurant. They tear the top off when you get take out from Dominoes, Papa Johns etc. But this more gourmet type pizza, they devour it all and beg for more. They also love to go to this restaurant because of "the view". Its really funny. You are on a little bit of a cliff, but nothing that's just breathtaking. They are thrilled to go there and stand up on the curb and look down at the city, (Mc Donald's) ;). It doesn't take much to please them...






Here are a few pics of Caitlyn shopping, wishing at the fountain at the local strip mall, and eating lunch at one of our favorite stops. All three little treasures LOOVE the pizza at this restaurant. They tear the top off when you get take out from Dominoes, Papa Johns etc. But this more gourmet type pizza, they devour it all and beg for more. They also love to go to this restaurant because of "the view". Its really funny. You are on a little bit of a cliff, but nothing that's just breathtaking. They are thrilled to go there and stand up on the curb and look down at the city, (Mc Donald's) ;). It doesn't take much to please them...








17 Comments:
Cute, cute, cute. I love new clothes too.
By
insanemommy, at August 7, 2007 at 3:15 PM
We did a little shopping this weekend too. I have more fun buying clothes for my spicy girl, but man, I hardly ever get new clothes for myself. I look pretty ragged next to my daugher. At least I can keep he looking cute!!
By
Mommy Spice, at August 7, 2007 at 5:52 PM
We are kind-of at a loss for things to do here also. The heat is suffocating!
Love the pictures of the kiddies with their new goodies!
By
Nikki, at August 7, 2007 at 7:19 PM
So sweet.... oh how we girls love new clothes...
By
Jewels of My Heart, at August 7, 2007 at 7:25 PM
Well you can never do much shopping....that's my motto! LOL! It has been so hot here too. The pictures are adorable! I love the ones of her by the fountain.
By
Holly, at August 7, 2007 at 8:08 PM
I hope it cools off for you soon. All that shopping sounds like so much fun. Soon we will trekking out for M's fall/winter garb!
By
Jeff and Valerie, at August 7, 2007 at 8:54 PM
What cute pictures! I love the way you display them on your blog! Also, I reread the top of your blog. Beautifully said!
Amy
By
Nesting For Natalie, at August 7, 2007 at 9:37 PM
My kids do the same thing with pizza! I need to remind our kids how lucky we are to have it in the low 90s where we are and not in triple digits. Shopping really is the best when it's that hot-CUTE pictures:)
By
Michelle, at August 7, 2007 at 9:41 PM
She looks like she loves to shop! What little girl doesn't like new clothes?
By
Lisa, at August 7, 2007 at 10:49 PM
the heat is terrible here as well, the pool isn't even enjoyable as it feels like a big hot tub!!
where is winter??
:]
By
Ally, big sister to Lillyana, at August 7, 2007 at 10:56 PM
Just precious......ok email me and tell me how you make these pictures! Cough it up!
By
Steffie B., at August 8, 2007 at 5:57 AM
She is cute as can be.
By
jennifer, at August 8, 2007 at 7:37 AM
simply adorable!
By
Calico Sky, at August 8, 2007 at 8:12 AM
The only good thing about 100 degree heat is an excuse to go shopping! HAHA! Mallory and I are doing the same thing today. We are shopping because like you said, you can only swim so much. I have more fun buying her clothes. I have to look "homeless" in order for her to look so cute. HAHA.
Glad yall had fun eating pizza and shopping!
By
Adele, at August 8, 2007 at 11:55 AM
She is just darling! I think I'll do some shopping today too!
By
redmaryjanes, at August 8, 2007 at 2:44 PM
Hey Connie! Boy I sure am glad to be back looking at the sweet pics of your family! Hey, I heard there were some great sales at the Pinnacle! Parisian and Belk to be exact. However, I'm still in "Recuperating" mode so I can't think about shopping yet!
Thank you for your prayers and support for our family! Can't wait to meet you!
Love,
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at August 8, 2007 at 10:12 PM
My kind of girl! She would have fun shopping with my Mia!
By
Lauren and Ed, at August 9, 2007 at 6:51 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home