Friday new look and photos
A new look for a little while. I love my old template as well, but this one I designed and worked so hard! IT took hours of deciphering codes...It is so fun though, I was addicted and stayed up until 1:30 the past 2 nights. I will switch back and forth now.
Thank you all for you sweet comments on my little Chloe. If anyone is interested her little outfit came from jig jog
IT was $30 dollars. Chloe and Caitlyn are pretty small in the waist and hip area, we are always taking the waist in on their clothes... and you can get the clothing to your exact measurements which is nice. There were lots of fabrics to choose from as well. You make your outfit. We first saw the outfit on beautiful Ana Claire at Young Party of Five
Here are some pics of Chloe and Caitlyn modeling theirs together for Friday photo :





Thank you all for you sweet comments on my little Chloe. If anyone is interested her little outfit came from jig jog
IT was $30 dollars. Chloe and Caitlyn are pretty small in the waist and hip area, we are always taking the waist in on their clothes... and you can get the clothing to your exact measurements which is nice. There were lots of fabrics to choose from as well. You make your outfit. We first saw the outfit on beautiful Ana Claire at Young Party of Five
Here are some pics of Chloe and Caitlyn modeling theirs together for Friday photo :


10 Comments:
I love this new blog look! It's so bright. The girls are beautiful as always!
By
redmaryjanes, at August 3, 2007 at 9:55 AM
The new blog look is great - you are so good at this!
I LOVE the outfits and I may be spending a little $$$ there very soon!
By
2China4Ayla, at August 3, 2007 at 8:12 PM
Perfection! The blog, the kids, the outfits!
By
Sophie's Mom, at August 3, 2007 at 8:59 PM
I love the natching outfits!!!! They are so adorable... I have got to get that softwear.
By
Gracie, at August 3, 2007 at 9:30 PM
Love the new look! Their outfits so are adorable!
By
Holly, at August 3, 2007 at 10:05 PM
I love the pics!
and the new look!!!
We aare JigJog fans! Lilly has a few outfits and some hairbows from the website! they are so cute!
By
Ally, big sister to Lillyana, at August 3, 2007 at 10:26 PM
Love the new template...be my best friend and HELP me..I use a yucky blogger one : (
Those outfits are gorgeous!! You know I will be hitting that website...can't wait until Malia gets home and I can do the matching outfit thing..super sweet.
By
LaLa, at August 3, 2007 at 10:44 PM
Love the blog...love the clothes...I'm going to check out the sites. ;)
By
Steffie B., at August 4, 2007 at 6:05 AM
I love their new little outfits. How long did it take to make?
BTW LOVE your new look. I could tell you had a lil something done, just didn't want to come right out with it. lol.....
By
insanemommy, at August 4, 2007 at 1:53 PM
They are so darling in those too cute outfits...
Your talent is amazing.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at August 7, 2007 at 7:29 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home