House still smells? Wow, that was some burnt bagel! Do you have carpet or rugs? Might be stuck in the carpet fibers? I would sprinkle some odor stuff before you vacuum. Maybe that will work?
To answer your question in your last comment (I couldn't reply, you don't have your email address attached to your account) we're using advantix for the pups, but it's the kids I'm worried about getting lyme disease (or us). We've all had ticks embedded in us this year, so gross!
My SIL's pup (lives across the street) got lyme disease last year, and the vet said he's diagnosed many cases this year.
We have such a deer, moose & wild turkey population around my house, it's no wonder. One of the 'perks' of country living, I guess!
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
6 Comments:
House still smells? Wow, that was some burnt bagel! Do you have carpet or rugs? Might be stuck in the carpet fibers? I would sprinkle some odor stuff before you vacuum. Maybe that will work?
To answer your question in your last comment (I couldn't reply, you don't have your email address attached to your account) we're using advantix for the pups, but it's the kids I'm worried about getting lyme disease (or us). We've all had ticks embedded in us this year, so gross!
My SIL's pup (lives across the street) got lyme disease last year, and the vet said he's diagnosed many cases this year.
We have such a deer, moose & wild turkey population around my house, it's no wonder. One of the 'perks' of country living, I guess!
By
Sophie's Mom, at July 22, 2007 at 12:42 PM
LOL I just read my post, and it sounds like I think pieces of bagel are stuck in your carpet.. I mean the odor... LOL
By
Sophie's Mom, at July 22, 2007 at 12:43 PM
Love the pics.... they are beautiful.
Try Fabreeze to help with the bagel smell.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at July 22, 2007 at 3:00 PM
Beauty-full!
(sorry about the stench!)
By
Nikki, at July 22, 2007 at 3:15 PM
I agree, try Fabreeze. The pictures are lovely.
By
Yoli, at July 22, 2007 at 5:53 PM
I have used Febreeze before on nasty pee odors--and it did help--worth a try:) Good luck!!
Love the pictures too!
By
Michelle, at July 22, 2007 at 8:50 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home