Saturday, June 2, 2007

Saturday


We have just had a lazy Saturday. Ryan had a swim meet about an hour away. He and Danny went and will go again tomorrow to finish the meet. The kids and I went to Target and the car wash and I guess it was the highlight of our day :). We have let the kids stay up late to night swim the past two days, so they are in bed early tonite, listening to Veggitales lullabies. I took these pics a few weeks ago. Ryan is growing up so quickly, it seems. He will be 15 this summer. I still remember the day I took him to K5 and don't know how he could possibly be 15! He is a good big brother. He was 11 when Jacob came home and was so used to peace and quiet, I think that is the only thing that bothers him from time to time. He was always a quiet child. Jacob, Chloe and Caitlyn are not near as mild as he was. He misses nice quiet car rides from here to there and being able to go shopping with out little hands grabbing things. He takes it like a champ though and rarely complains. He helps with the kids so much. I am very thankful for my oldest treasure.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older