random pics from Thursday
Caitlyn LOVES her Elmo panties! We went to Target yesterday and she saw them and had to have them. She is not one for much television, she doesn't care about the princess's much, or Dora or any of the typical shows. She does think Mr Noodle is hilarious though. She was all smiles when she put them on.
Here is how we spend our afternoons, pool fun most days. The kids LOVE the waterfall, when its a little cooler that is where the heat comes out and they love to stay under it to get warm water. They love the boat as well. I love watching them come up with all of their ideas for fun.
Caitlyn is not the best shopper. She is not wild about strollers or buggies. Lately the only way I can get her to sit in the buggy at Target is to make sure I am going when she is hungry and get her a hot dog and an icee. However Chloe seems to be a better mommy than I. This picture is of Caitlyn getting in the baby stroller upstairs and calling Chloe to come push her. She will stay in there forever for Chloe! I asked Chloe her secret and she said, I take her shopping and I just buy her whatever she wants.:):):)
Newer› ‹Older
1 Comments:
Hey Connie! I love the elmo panties! All my children still love elmo! Your pool looks so refreshing, I know they must sleep good at night after all that swimming!
Caitlyn and Chloe are so precious!
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at June 15, 2007 at 4:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home