Foto challenge-Love
The photo challenge this week over at Double Happiness is love. One of my favorite subjects. I have tons of love pics. I had to narrow down. I finally decided to do a slide show of my absolute very favorites. Many have seen them over and over, but they are precious to me.




5 Comments:
You did a great job with your slide show. You have some wonderful photos. Great choices. :) I have enjoyed reading your blog today!
By
Lauren and Ed, at June 15, 2007 at 6:15 PM
I loved the slideshow. Your family is beautiful. I have enjoyed looking at your lovely pages.
By
cheepette8, at June 15, 2007 at 7:21 PM
Love the slideshow--you have such sweet pictures that just melt your heart.
By
Michelle, at June 15, 2007 at 10:37 PM
Great slideshow. Love your blog. Did you design it yourself? It's beautiful. Your fotos are stunning.
Rony
p.s. thanks for dropping by today.
By
insanemommy, at June 16, 2007 at 9:42 PM
I just found your blog and your family is just beautiful.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at June 18, 2007 at 7:35 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home