Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day Pics


I just now got around to downloading the pics of the kids telling Daddy happy Father's Day. They gave him their gifts Sat. morning then we went to breakfast together.

3 Comments:

  • Beee-you-tiful pictures! I've just started using Luminix but I'm using the free version. When I click on a picture it won't enlarge. The whole collage does however. Maybe it would work the other way if I purchased the program?! Not sure....

    Your pictures are always so great.

    By Blogger insanemommy, at June 19, 2007 at 8:49 AM  

  • I added you to my blog roll. I don't want to miss any of your beautiful family.

    By Blogger insanemommy, at June 19, 2007 at 8:51 AM  

  • A lot of smooching going on.
    Caitlyn's smile is positively infectious, and I'm not one to love socially acquired infections. ;)

    By Blogger crazylady, at June 19, 2007 at 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older