Treasures and Pets

Sophie is the sweetest dog. We are so glad we decided to get Caitlyn a dog of her own even though we already had 2 dogs. She is so perfect for Caitlyn. I researched for dogs good with children and I found that Havanese generally love children and love to play. She certainly lives up to this description. She actually looks forward to rough housing with Caitlyn and chases her around the house to be wherever she is. Our other dogs hide from her!;) She loves the entire family, but seems to instinctively know Caitlyn is her girl.



Ahhh if only they were always like this!;)


8 Comments:
Connie - I love seeing photos of your smiling treasures! Your pets are so cute too!
Love and blessings!
Jill
By
Unknown, at April 26, 2010 at 3:53 PM
Ohhhhhhh this is just one of the sweetest posts ever! I just want to hug her too.... hehee
I am so glad each of your precious treasures have a beloved treasure of their own..... and the personalities just match! Too cute!
Enjoy!
By
Jewels of My Heart, at April 26, 2010 at 10:07 PM
aren't pets a greta addition to the family?? They help make a house a home (even if they ARE a little extra work :))
By
Football and Fried Rice, at April 27, 2010 at 7:53 AM
Sophie and Jazzy are adorable. I would love to cuddle up with one of them right now. As always, the pictures are lovely!
By
Lori Lynn, at April 27, 2010 at 4:30 PM
You have a beautiful kids!! But your pets are the cutest ever!!! Katrina
By
Katrina, at April 27, 2010 at 8:13 PM
Aw... so adorable. (Although now I'm totally left wondering, 'why is it that everyone else has such lovely pets, whereas we are stuck with the Feral Leech and the Vortex of Vomit?')
By
a Tonggu Momma, at April 30, 2010 at 5:29 AM
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, Sweet Friend! As usual I love visiting yours and seeing your beautiful family, photos and creative blogging! Have a fab weekend!
By
Amy Jo, at April 30, 2010 at 7:06 PM
Ohhh Sophie is so precious! You know Emma is allergic to dogs but we used to have a maltese and they are good for children with allergies. Sophie's hair looks alot like a maltese....I love her!
I know Jake loves his sweet dog and Chloe too....love all of these pictures....seems our little ones are growing up too fast. Love you my friend.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at May 1, 2010 at 6:57 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home