Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy April

Today was such a beautiful day. It's been a beautiful week actually. Spring has finally sprung.

april1022

april1017

april1021

april1020

april1019

april1018

april1016

We had a fun outing last weekend:
april1012

april1013

april1014

april1015
A very cold day in March:
march20101

march20102

march20104

march20103


One of our first warm days a couple of weeks ago:
april1011

april109

april108

april107

april106

april105

april103
april102

april10

april101
I leave you this Holy week with a reminder that if you don't know Him, there is no time like the present to come to Him.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
april 23095-000001

11 Comments:

  • Well worth the wait to see a new post by you.

    As always gorgeous photography!

    Have a blessed Easter!
    Love,
    Jill

    By Blogger Unknown, at April 3, 2010 at 6:24 AM  

  • Wow, Connie - should have known with an absence, you'd be back with some amazing pictures and inspiration!

    Your April SURE looks different than ours :-)

    Lovely, just lovely.

    Happy Easter,
    Sara

    By Blogger Football and Fried Rice, at April 3, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

  • Oh, I missed you!
    These pictures are beautiful. When the treasures grow up they'll love to see all these.

    Love the girls clothes in the last pictures=)
    Melanie

    By Blogger Melanie, at April 3, 2010 at 12:16 PM  

  • Oh I have been waiting for new pictures of your treasures...I love them! Caitlyn only needs her family...the outdoors...some water..sticks and some rocks:) That girl is a nature lover!

    Chloe and Jacob seem like they have grown since I saw them in the summer. Love you bunches girl:)

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at April 3, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

  • Happy April to you Connie! I haven't been here in forever and I've missed you. Life has been a little crazy since Hope's referral. :) Love all your pictures. Makes me ready for summer here. God bless!

    Love,
    Linette

    By Blogger Linette, at April 5, 2010 at 10:00 PM  

  • Connie,

    I came to your blog by way of Jill and wanted to let you know that I look forward to "following" your journey.

    Love the beautiful pictures!!

    In Christ,
    Christie
    http://satisfactionthroughchrist.blogspot.com

    By Blogger Unknown, at April 6, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

  • absolutely GORGEOUS pictures!! wow!

    could you by any chance share how you get your blog to look that way? with big pictures and cool font??

    By Blogger rachellechaseblog, at April 6, 2010 at 4:49 PM  

  • WOW! That is alot going on! So many amazing memories and fantastic shots!! Connie, you are so sweet how you take care of the Byrds!! Even remermbering the bubbles! What an angel!!!

    By Blogger Sharon, at April 6, 2010 at 10:45 PM  

  • Oh your treasures always make me smile! Happy Spring to you! Hope to see you at the zoo sometime!

    Blessings,
    Monica

    By Blogger The Princess's Mommy, at April 8, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

  • WOW! That was a fun post! Love all of the pics of your sweetings....
    Hooray for Spring, sunny days, swimming suits and water! yippeee
    enjoy!
    Love ya,
    Daleea

    By Blogger Jewels of My Heart, at April 10, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

  • Happy April to you too! Beautiful post (in pics and content/beautiful words)

    By Blogger fleur de lis cottage, at April 13, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older