Thursday, February 4, 2010

January Scrapbook Memories

feb2010

Team is a lot of work and I am not sure yet if I want to pursue it for the girls. Right now they are going 4 hours a week, but when Caitlyn turns 6, their Coach would like for them to come 10 hours a week. They do love being on the team at this point. I could not take pics of them doing their routines. No flash photography allowed. It could distract the girls and mess them up. Chloe's competition leotard was not ready until the last minute, so that is why there are more of Caitlyn than Chloe.

What have we been up to?
We have been busy with our daily lessons:
feb20103


feb20102

feb20101

feb2010914

feb2010913

We have had fun going to the park of course :)

feb20104

feb20105

feb20106
feb20107

feb20108
feb20109

feb201091

feb2010912

10 Comments:

  • I was missing you so I broke my rule to check your blog...what a wonderful surprise! You sound like you have been very busy....I giggled when I read about the other girls on the team with Caitlyn...that little treasure has so much energy...she will have to be in something to keep her busy!

    I love all of the pictures....they seem to be growing and changing. I especially love the book ideas...I absolutely love love love your book ideas!!!!! I am putting them in an amazon cart as soon as I publish this comment. Love you friend!

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at February 4, 2010 at 9:11 PM  

  • Connie

    what an awesome and beautiful post!

    i'm going to check out some of the books the kids like!

    i'm not into the whole competition schedule either - so we are skipping gymnastics for now. maybe next year when my littlest are a bit more disciplined. :-)

    Big hugs and much love!
    Jill

    By Blogger Unknown, at February 4, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

  • The girls look like they make the perfect gymnasts! I enjoyed all of your pictures. I would SO love to be able to take the girls to the park right now. Instead, we are bracing for a heavy snowstorm. I can't wait for Spring!!

    By Blogger Michelle R Photography, at February 4, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

  • You always capture the moments and memories so beautifully. Love all the books, especially day by day for reading the bible. That would be great for my little ones.

    By Blogger fleur de lis cottage, at February 5, 2010 at 8:21 AM  

  • Oh I just really enjoyed this post and the wonderful pictures too!

    By Blogger Sharon, at February 5, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

  • Wonderful post and gorgeous pictures, as usual! Looks like y'all had a great January!

    We've read nearly all of those books!

    Our daughter Laura Anne is on a gymnastics team and loves it.. my last blog entry was about her.

    Enjoyed your post!

    By Blogger Karen, at February 5, 2010 at 2:39 PM  

  • They are so beautiful... they just shine! Love all the pics of your beautiful Treasures as always. You all have been BUSY! I'm thinkin' my kids would like to come to your school. lol
    Love you friend and so glad you are well.

    By Blogger Jewels of My Heart, at February 5, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

  • Beautiful photos!! And I love those GIGANTIC smiles on your little gymnasts' faces!!!

    The "tree climbing" photos are FABULOUS!!! I love Caitlyn's pensive looks...she is growing up so beautifully!!

    By Blogger Patricia, at February 5, 2010 at 9:46 PM  

  • Hi Connie,

    Your blog is always so beautiful and always inspires me :-)

    How are you??? Drop me an email sometime if you get a chance.

    Love,
    Jan

    By Blogger Steve and Jan, at February 6, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

  • Oh my Connie....they are growing up so fast....how fun that the girls are on the gymnastic team together....but I have heard as well that the hours of practice add up.

    Looks like they are all doing fabulous.....you included!

    Hugs,
    Steffie

    By Blogger Steffie B., at February 7, 2010 at 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older