Just lovely......... you always do such wonderful things with your precious Treasures... I love natural cotton and love the pic of the little hand opening the cotton. Have a Jesus filled weekend my friend. Love, Daleea
I was wondering if I was going to get to enjoy the pumpkin patch with your treasures.....what a sweet day for all of you. I love you bunches sweet friend.
You have been on my mind lately so I wanted to check and see if you were still blogging. I was thrilled to see all the gorgeous pictures of your treasures. You truly are blessed!
Your kids are such nature lovers! Whether it is flowers or animals - barn OR the zoo - they just love them! i think they love the togetherness more than anything else! Chloe is growing up {sigh}!!!!
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
13 Comments:
So sweet! Chloe is looking so grown up in these pictures. What a beautiful, genuine smile she has!
Looking forward to seeing more pumpkin patch pics. Have a GREAT week-end, Connie!!!
love,
Michelle
By
day by day, at October 31, 2009 at 2:01 AM
So full of beauty. You can see it in their eyes. Beautiful pictures too of course!
By
Sharon, at October 31, 2009 at 5:45 AM
Beautiful photos!
We are hopefully going to the farm today. The weather here has NOT been cooperative at all!
Love you!
Jill
By
Unknown, at October 31, 2009 at 5:55 AM
Just lovely......... you always do such wonderful things with your precious Treasures...
I love natural cotton and love the pic of the little hand opening the cotton.
Have a Jesus filled weekend my friend.
Love,
Daleea
By
Jewels of My Heart, at October 31, 2009 at 8:14 AM
Such beauty you capture with your eye and the scripture with it is sublime...
You have a true gift and thank you for sharing it with us!
Jody
waiting for PA and LOA for little emperor in China
By
sweet momma luv u, at October 31, 2009 at 6:36 PM
I was wondering if I was going to get to enjoy the pumpkin patch with your treasures.....what a sweet day for all of you. I love you bunches sweet friend.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at October 31, 2009 at 7:45 PM
Beautiful!! Chloe looks so grown up in these photos! Simply gorgeous!!
By
Patricia, at October 31, 2009 at 9:27 PM
Chloe is really growing up! Lovely photos... and I loved the ones of the cotton. We got to pick cotton, too, last week.
By
a Tonggu Momma, at November 1, 2009 at 7:07 AM
I love to visit your blog, it's so beautiful and inspirational.
Love the pics, can't wait to see the rest. :)
By
kerri, at November 1, 2009 at 2:33 PM
You have been on my mind lately so I wanted to check and see if you were still blogging. I was thrilled to see all the gorgeous pictures of your treasures. You truly are blessed!
By
Lisa L, at November 2, 2009 at 9:21 AM
You always have the perfect verses to go with your pics! Great post!
By
fleur de lis cottage, at November 3, 2009 at 7:41 PM
Thanks for your sweet comments! We are almost better...just thought I would finish up the flu with a sinus infection as the cherry on top. :-( Eesh.
Seriously, I loved your idea of listening to Scripture while I sleep...any CD recommendations?!?
Praying sweet blessings upon you and your family during this beautiful season!
With JOY,
Amy
By
Amy Jo, at November 3, 2009 at 10:11 PM
Your kids are such nature lovers! Whether it is flowers or animals - barn OR the zoo - they just love them! i think they love the togetherness more than anything else! Chloe is growing up {sigh}!!!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at November 5, 2009 at 7:46 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home