Oh I agree with Tonggu Momma...little Cati Bug is looking so intently at that butterfly .....it is precious! Where was Jacob? Looks like a great time and I have missed you this week....love you!
I have missed your beautiful pictures of your adorable treasures. I haven't gotten to blog much in the last couple of months... just a little here and there. Just catching up on all your exciting summer adventures. These are great shots at the butterfly exhibit. I can't believe how they just sit on their fingers. I bet your nature lovers were just loving every moment of it!! It certainly made for great photo ops.
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
17 Comments:
Those are beautiful pictures!! Those girls are so cute!
By
Shonni, at September 11, 2009 at 9:44 AM
Oh, Connie... these are priceless... especially those two nearly-cross-eyed ones. Such concentration. Such stillness. Love it!
By
a Tonggu Momma, at September 11, 2009 at 12:40 PM
Really cool! What a cooperative butterfly!
By
Sharon, at September 11, 2009 at 12:53 PM
Wow -- those are beautiful photos! Amazing how those butterflies cooperated! Such a lovely post! Have a wonderful weekend!
janet
By
Jboo, at September 11, 2009 at 12:54 PM
That is amazing!! Did they have to have something sweet on their finger? Wowza! Where was Jacob? Not so into the butterflies? lol!!!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at September 11, 2009 at 2:27 PM
I LOVE the Hello butterfly one.
Just catching up with all your news and lovely scrap pages.
Love Jules
xxxx
By
De Lucchi Family Treasures, at September 11, 2009 at 4:19 PM
Oh I agree with Tonggu Momma...little Cati Bug is looking so intently at that butterfly .....it is precious! Where was Jacob? Looks like a great time and I have missed you this week....love you!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at September 11, 2009 at 8:45 PM
Oh, your family, photos and blog just bless my heart & soul. I am so blessed every time I come over to visit you!
Hope you enjoyed your week offline ;-) Thanks so much for your congrats!
Enjoy your long drink!!! I know it will be especially refreshing.
With JOY,
Amy
By
Amy Jo, at September 11, 2009 at 8:53 PM
I have missed your beautiful pictures of your adorable treasures. I haven't gotten to blog much in the last couple of months... just a little here and there. Just catching up on all your exciting summer adventures. These are great shots at the butterfly exhibit. I can't believe how they just sit on their fingers. I bet your nature lovers were just loving every moment of it!! It certainly made for great photo ops.
By
Michelle R Photography, at September 11, 2009 at 9:45 PM
Connie - as always the treasures are BEAUTIFUL! Love the butterfly garden shots!
You know I have a thing for butterflies too!
Love you,
Jill
By
Unknown, at September 11, 2009 at 10:02 PM
GORGEOUS photos!!! Absolutely priceless!!
By
Patricia, at September 11, 2009 at 10:53 PM
They are all so sweet but my fave is hello butterfly. I always love your verses too:)
By
3 Peanuts, at September 13, 2009 at 10:55 PM
I am always blessed when I stop by. Your words, the photos you capture, His heart, breathtaking.
Blessings,
Sarah Dawn
By
Sarah, at September 14, 2009 at 1:01 AM
I love butterflies, they remind me of Bailey. What a wondeful way to end my evening.
By
Marla, at September 14, 2009 at 8:36 PM
Beautiful.................
Beautiful treasures...
Beautiful butterflies...
Beautiful pictures...
Beautiful word of God....
Love you friend....
By
Jewels of My Heart, at September 15, 2009 at 6:03 PM
What a beautiful garden to take the treasures to! I love it!!!
By
Everything Beautiful Shay, at September 17, 2009 at 2:06 PM
Oh, Connie...these pictures are breathtakingly beautiful!!! I love the verses that went along with them!!
The ones of Caitlyn holding the butterfly up close to her face...oh, how I loved those!!!
I hope you are well, my friend!!
love,
Michelle
By
day by day, at September 17, 2009 at 4:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home