You have had an amazing summer! I love the body paint & the shaving cream :) You guys are always having so much fun!! and how gorgeous was that nature reserve?? I can't believe that your baby went down that water slide!! I would have too!
Gorgeous, Connie!! I'm just catching up on all that I have missed on my little blog hopping hiatus and it looks like you've had a great summer. Love the natural water slide - How fun!!
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
10 Comments:
You have had an amazing summer! I love the body paint & the shaving cream :) You guys are always having so much fun!! and how gorgeous was that nature reserve?? I can't believe that your baby went down that water slide!! I would have too!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at August 8, 2009 at 9:32 AM
Absolutely beautiful in every way!
Love you,
Jill
By
Unknown, at August 8, 2009 at 3:54 PM
Gorgeous, Connie!! I'm just catching up on all that I have missed on my little blog hopping hiatus and it looks like you've had a great summer. Love the natural water slide - How fun!!
By
Michelle R Photography, at August 8, 2009 at 7:31 PM
Amen!!!!
God's promises are for ever and ever!!!!!
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at August 9, 2009 at 3:44 PM
Your pictures always make me smile. ;)
By
Beth, at August 9, 2009 at 10:32 PM
Oh, Amen to that! What a precious picture of Caitlyn studying one of God's many works of art!
Hope you have a beautiful week, Connie!
love you!
By
day by day, at August 9, 2009 at 10:52 PM
God Bless you and your family too!!
Off to china on Thurs - yay!!
Love Jules
xxxx
By
De Lucchi Family Treasures, at August 10, 2009 at 5:52 PM
Sara is right .....you are very creative in your fun! I miss your family:(
By
The Byrd's Nest, at August 10, 2009 at 6:38 PM
Looks like you have had a wonderful summer....full of laughter and fun.....PERFECT! ;)
By
Steffie B., at August 10, 2009 at 7:54 PM
simply beautiful~ all of it photo, verse, heart ~ beautiful
By
Anonymous, at August 12, 2009 at 5:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home