Ella just peeked over my shoulder as I was reading this post and she said, "oh, they are SUCH beautiful pictures". She is right...they are just precious!! What a sweet bond that Caitlyn shares with her Daddy.
Hey Connie, can see the love between them just shining through. I ahve a friend who is about to go and fetch a nearly 9 year old from China. She is thinking of home schooling but finds the idea daunting,esp with the language barrier. Can I get her in touch with you for some ideas?? Thanks Jules xxxx
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
14 Comments:
Simply beautiful!
By
fleur de lis cottage, at June 20, 2009 at 9:01 AM
Ella just peeked over my shoulder as I was reading this post and she said, "oh, they are SUCH beautiful pictures". She is right...they are just precious!! What a sweet bond that Caitlyn shares with her Daddy.
By
day by day, at June 20, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Beautiful! Brought tears to my eyes.
By
Shari, at June 20, 2009 at 12:25 PM
These are so beautiful. Each picture is even better than the previous one. Love them all.
You are so talented.
Lori
By
Lori Lynn, at June 20, 2009 at 1:45 PM
These are so gorgeous...
By
Fliss and Mike Adventures, at June 20, 2009 at 2:56 PM
Happy Father's Day to your sweet hubby. Can't wait to meet all of you in person!!!
By
LaLa, at June 20, 2009 at 8:05 PM
Oh, Connie,
I just can't find the words....
Happy Father's Day to your treasures wonderful Daddy.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at June 20, 2009 at 10:10 PM
These are beautiful and precious!
Amen!
Hugs and wishing your sweet husband a very blessed Father's Day!
Love,
Jill
By
Unknown, at June 20, 2009 at 10:21 PM
Perfect post!
By
Sharon, at June 21, 2009 at 5:09 AM
Isn't she just the most precious gift? She just adores her Daddy.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at June 21, 2009 at 2:41 PM
Hey Connie, can see the love between them just shining through.
I ahve a friend who is about to go and fetch a nearly 9 year old from China. She is thinking of home schooling but finds the idea daunting,esp with the language barrier. Can I get her in touch with you for some ideas??
Thanks
Jules
xxxx
By
De Lucchi Family Treasures, at June 21, 2009 at 4:46 PM
Oh, Happy Father's Day! What precious pictures of Caitlyn and her Daddy!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at June 22, 2009 at 12:08 AM
Connie,
Amazing pictures that your sweetie will treasure always!
Hoping your family had an amazing Father's Day.
Hugs!
By
Ohilda, at June 22, 2009 at 1:02 PM
Precious! Hope you guys had a wonderful Father's Day!
By
Missy, at June 22, 2009 at 6:41 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home