Sunday Blessings
I had a few more wild flower pics left that I never had time to post. I have pics from this week as well, just no time to post them! At night I have been so ready for bed the past couple of weeks and have not edited or posted. My favorite time to post is when the house is quiet and everyone is sleeping.
We took the Treasures to a local state park today and they had alot of fun at the beach/lake area. Then we came home and swam in CLEAN water and cooked out with Nana and Papa.





and this one is a repeat just because I love it...

We took the Treasures to a local state park today and they had alot of fun at the beach/lake area. Then we came home and swam in CLEAN water and cooked out with Nana and Papa.
Praying you all have a lovely week.





and this one is a repeat just because I love it...



14 Comments:
Connie...these are just gorgeous...I love the verses you chose to go with each one. I always know to come here to find peace in a chaotic schedule....thank you for being my friend. love you.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at May 30, 2009 at 10:14 PM
I love the Scripture you chose to include with these gorgeous photos... John 13:35 is one of my favorites.
By
a Tonggu Momma, at May 31, 2009 at 9:03 AM
I love these shots. You have so many stunning pictures, how do you choose which ones go in albums and which ones go on the walls?
By
Colleen, at May 31, 2009 at 10:31 AM
Breathtaking!!! Ella would be so excited to see all those flowers! So beautiful because of your sweet treasures!!!
Blessings
Shay
By
Everything Beautiful Shay, at May 31, 2009 at 5:44 PM
Oh my, this post is beautiful! The treasures are so precious and I love the scripture that you included.
I am catching up with blogs tonight and I am reminded how much I love your blog. So uplifting.
Love,
Adele
By
Adele, at May 31, 2009 at 10:34 PM
Such beautiful photos and scriptures too! You are so talented.
Have a great week.
Janet
By
Jboo, at June 1, 2009 at 8:22 AM
Connie this post is sooo precious!!!!!
it lifted my weary soul
xxx
s
ps daisy are my fav flowers
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at June 1, 2009 at 4:05 PM
Your posts and photos always make me smile. Just beautiful!
By
Kim, at June 1, 2009 at 4:21 PM
I just love how you incorporate scripture into your beautiful photos!! This location makes such a perfect setting for your sweeties.
By
Michelle R Photography, at June 1, 2009 at 10:39 PM
I just love coming by your blog~ it always brings a smile to my face to see your stunning photographs~ I aspire to be this good some day.
With love,
Krista
By
Anonymous, at June 3, 2009 at 8:04 PM
These are fantastic photos. I love the verses, especially Matthew 19:14
By
fleur de lis cottage, at June 3, 2009 at 8:48 PM
This pictures are so beautiful!!!!! And I love the scripture.
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at June 3, 2009 at 9:41 PM
Such gorgeous photo's and I love the handwritten Scripture look!
I will be by more often!! Precious family...
Jody
someone needs to teach me how to use flickr for my photo's to make them big.
By
sweet momma luv u, at June 3, 2009 at 11:30 PM
Breathtaking..... you always have your treasures surrounded in God's beautiful creation.
The scriptures are beautiful....
Thank you for always sharing your heart.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at June 5, 2009 at 7:19 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home