love the scriptures and the pics of your little sweetings. It takes your page forever to load on my computer anymore so I don't make it by as often as I like. but when I do..... you always make my heart smile. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwa! Love, D
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
13 Comments:
Thank you for some treasured verses this morning! And as always, for the sweet pictures of the treasures! Have a blessed Sunday!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at May 24, 2009 at 10:08 AM
Breath taking as always!
Have a blessed weekend!
Love you,
Jill
By
Unknown, at May 24, 2009 at 10:10 AM
love the scriptures and the pics of your little sweetings.
It takes your page forever to load on my computer anymore so I don't make it by as often as I like. but when I do..... you always make my heart smile.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmwa!
Love,
D
By
Jewels of My Heart, at May 24, 2009 at 2:52 PM
I love the girls' outfits. They are so cute. Did you have to ask them all to hold hands for the picture, or do they just walk like that naturally?
Lori
By
Lori Lynn, at May 24, 2009 at 4:55 PM
Just beautiful - the pictures, the children and the Scripture, of course.
By
a Tonggu Momma, at May 24, 2009 at 5:52 PM
Sunday blessings to you all, Connie!
I loved reading about your curriculum choice...I want to check it out!
By
The Ferrill's, at May 24, 2009 at 6:29 PM
Looks like the perfect day!
By
Linette, at May 24, 2009 at 7:04 PM
Looks like the perfect day!
By
Linette, at May 24, 2009 at 7:05 PM
Looks like the perfect day!
By
Linette, at May 24, 2009 at 7:05 PM
Beautiful Sunday Blessings.
By
fleur de lis cottage, at May 25, 2009 at 5:57 AM
Great pictures! Looks like they had fun feeding the ducks!
By
Super Mommy, at May 25, 2009 at 11:38 AM
perfect photos as usual.
By
RamblingMother, at May 25, 2009 at 5:15 PM
Look at your tan kiddos! The sun has finally made it here. It looks like you had a marvelous weekend.
By
redmaryjanes, at May 25, 2009 at 9:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home