Connie, I love your pictures--I don't comment as often as I should, but your photography is just inspiring. I work harder to take good pictures when I see your efforts! Thanks!
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
10 Comments:
This is just beautiful!
Connie, I love your pictures--I don't comment as often as I should, but your photography is just inspiring. I work harder to take good pictures when I see your efforts! Thanks!
By
Kelley , at April 25, 2009 at 9:58 PM
Such a gorgeous photo of Caitlyn! The water looks so refreshing! Such a sweetie. Are we going to see you next weekend? I sure hope so!
By
Missy, at April 25, 2009 at 10:37 PM
Amen! What a beautiful picture of that verse!
Love and hugs,
Jill
By
Unknown, at April 25, 2009 at 10:43 PM
Ohhh so beautiful. You just made my day.
hugs
By
Kerry, at April 26, 2009 at 9:02 AM
This is SOOOOO perfect! I didn't know you could do that in flickr - Caitlyn is such a good model!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at April 26, 2009 at 9:18 AM
Gorgeous! Thanks for brightening a rainy day in the midwest. :)
By
Beth, at April 26, 2009 at 1:53 PM
PERFECT!!!
Caitlin is such a gorgeous little girl!
By
Patricia, at April 26, 2009 at 9:47 PM
Beautiful scripture for a beautiful girl........
By
The Byrd's Nest, at April 27, 2009 at 5:59 AM
Love that photo and your post!
Hope you have a great week!
Janet
By
Jboo, at April 27, 2009 at 8:04 AM
Love the verse and the picture.
Love Jules
xxx
By
De Lucchi Family Treasures, at April 27, 2009 at 3:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home