Friday, November 21, 2008

a few pages

nov08990

bstore

nov1908

nov1708da

nov1708d

Nothing fancy, but I just don't have time right now to get into the difficult stuff. I need to get some pics scrapped and into books before I fall way behind with them, so I am just making some simple easy to do pages.
Hope eveyone has a great weekend. We are getting ready for a family trip to Disney World, right after Thanksgiving. Everyone is so excited. Chloe has packed Mulan, Pocohantas, Mickey... but forgot clothes.:)
Caitlyn is talking about riding the Dumbo ride, non stop.
The trip is a family Christmas present. We do this instead of exchanging gifts.
When we get home we are scheduled to be bell ringers for the Salvation Army, I am excited about teaching the Treasures about giving this season.
We will probably decorate some over the weekend.

27 Comments:

  • Connie ~ I especially love the bookstore page. We are suckers for bookstores. I really should use the library more often, but books are my one Real Weakness when it comes to shopping.

    By Blogger a Tonggu Momma, at November 21, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

  • Great pages to add to what I'm sure is an amazing book.

    Have a great time in Disney, I can only imagine how excited the kids are.

    By Blogger Marla, at November 21, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

  • Connie, The pictures and pages are great...they say so much and tell a true story about each one of your kids. Have a wonderful time at Disney..I am jealous but we will be thinking of you and can't wait to see pix:)

    By Blogger my3 kids, at November 21, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

  • these are inspiring! I also love to take my daughter to the bookstore, but it's HARD to leave empty handed! Just got back from Disney...it's such magic - enjoy!

    By Blogger Unknown, at November 21, 2008 at 3:48 PM  

  • Love the photos and the layouts. I love how you had something so sweet and special to say about each of them.
    I hope you have a great time in Disney. Sounds like the treasures are all ready.
    When we were at Walmart today, we stopped to give the bellringers money for the Salvation army. Ana Claire asked me why we were giving them money. It was a good opportunity to explain to her about how some people for whatever reason may need help from others. What a neat way to teach your treasures to help ring the bell. I will have to remember that in the future.
    Take care and have a blessed holiday!

    By Blogger Lisa, at November 21, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

  • So sweet! And have a wonderful time in Disney.

    By Blogger Sharon, at November 21, 2008 at 8:22 PM  

  • Love the pics. beautiful as always. How fun to go to Disney, I just love it there. Great idea to do the Salvation bell ringing. Awesome thing for the kids to be a part of.

    By Blogger Paula, at November 21, 2008 at 10:36 PM  

  • Love the photos as always. Especially the one of Jacob's eyes...you can see straight to his soul.
    Have fun at Disney!

    By Blogger Shari, at November 21, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

  • Lovely Connie....simple and sweet...have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a wonderful family trip.
    Hugs....
    Steffie

    By Blogger Steffie B., at November 22, 2008 at 6:35 AM  

  • We love the bookstore too!!

    We did the bell ringing last year. TWO hours is a long time for little peanuts! We were at Wal-mart (it was FREEZING) & we even took turns taking them into the store to walk around & warm up; they begged us not to "have" to do it this year. Oh yeah, they are born givers!!

    DISNEY sounds like the perfect gift!!!

    By Blogger Football and Fried Rice, at November 22, 2008 at 9:12 AM  

  • Have a great trip! I was so glad to see some of you know who :D

    Thank you for being such a friend. Things have gotten worse and continue to each day. I feel like we are getting deeper and deeper in with no signs of escape. Know what you are a listening ear mean the world to me :D

    Ladybug hugs,
    ;D

    By Blogger Pixel Fairy Princess, at November 22, 2008 at 9:44 AM  

  • Connie-these are so good! I love how you wrote something on each page about that child. Have a great time at Disney-can't wait to see pictures from that.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    By Blogger Linette, at November 22, 2008 at 7:16 PM  

  • LOVE your layouts as usual. HOPE you guys have a great adventure at Disney!

    By Blogger Tam, at November 22, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

  • You mean she is not excited about the "It's a small world" ride? he he he I could never get that song out of my head the entire time we were at Disney!

    I love all the pictures and yes, Jacob's eyes are the window to his soul. Just beautiful.

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at November 23, 2008 at 2:44 PM  

  • You are right those EYES, gosh they get me everytime!!! (all six of them), and whatever tough stuff you are going thru, just know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Love and blessings, Kristy

    By Blogger Kristy, at November 23, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

  • Oh... I would love to take Gracie (and Harrison) back to Disney. I hope you all have a wonderful, magical time making special memories. I love the picture of all three of the treasures. just beautiful!

    By Blogger Nicole, at November 23, 2008 at 9:57 PM  

  • Hi Connie!


    Thanks so much for your kind words that you left on our blog!

    How exciting to be getting ready for Disney! I remember when you went last year and it doesn't seem possible for a year to have gone by already, does it? I think it is such a wonderful idea to do this as your Christmas celebration...what a fun tradition!

    Have a great week and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you, too, my friend!

    By Blogger day by day, at November 23, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

  • I love these pages! I love the bookstore too. Sometimes I take Linzi (she loves it) and sometimes it is my escape for "me" time. :-) Have a wonderful time at Disney. I couldn't think of a more wonderful Christmas present.

    Hugs,
    Sheryl

    By Blogger sheryl, at November 24, 2008 at 6:40 AM  

  • Just beautiful as always...Have fun at Disney! My favorite place to be.

    By Blogger Chasing Dreams Photography, at November 24, 2008 at 7:12 AM  

  • have a great trip. love the scrap pages.

    By Blogger RamblingMother, at November 24, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

  • I never tire your photos... they look so great... and yep, nothing better then going to the bookstore...

    By Blogger Fliss and Mike Adventures, at November 24, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

  • Beautiful pages! Hope you have a great time at Disney!!

    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Love,
    Monica

    By Blogger The Princess's Mommy, at November 24, 2008 at 5:42 PM  

  • Connie....i read the title of your posting and you made me smile...just a few....
    Connie, these are soooo beautiful, the photos, your caption, your love....
    pearls, treasure, beauty and soul....
    your heart overflows with love
    xxx
    s

    By Blogger Shawnstribe, at November 24, 2008 at 6:21 PM  

  • i am watching them grow up in pictures ... we have been a blog family for almost 2 years and it amazes me sometimes ... love your family !!!! happy thanksgiving !!!

    By Blogger Gwen Oatsvall , at November 24, 2008 at 7:01 PM  

  • I love all the pages. They are all beautiful. I hope you all have fun at Disney.

    By Blogger Denna, at November 25, 2008 at 7:41 AM  

  • Hi Connie,
    It's always nice to meet another family with children from the same province. Spicy is an understatement!

    So glad you stopped by. Love your blog!

    Happy Holidays,
    XO
    Ivy

    By Blogger Ivy Shaffer, at November 25, 2008 at 11:51 AM  

  • Oh, I so jealous about the Disney trip. Have a GREAT time!!

    By Blogger Julia, at November 28, 2008 at 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older