I just LOVE how you placed these in order - I feel like I am there watching her! Dives and flips, oh my! They are awesome photos of your talented little swimmer. The last photo is just perfect to complete this post... so happy and content.
love love love the poem you just sent me ... and AMEN !!! we should get our mermaids together one day ... i can't keep my two out of their bathing suits ... the other day maggie woke up and put it on over her pjs ... hee hee ...
That last picture is just precious. That is my most favorite expression of Caitlyn's. I cannot believe her form, her legs are absolutely straight!!! Awesome!
Those are great pictures! My little girls try to dive, but they cannot do it, just belly flops. Our homeowner's insurance policy made us remove our diving board.
Ok I was so proud of Livi and Ayla for swimming with their tubes floaties today....Caitlyn is amazing. My girls won't even get their face wet yet. Someday. She is quite impressive! and cute to boot!
oh i just wanna dive right in there with her!!!!! never mind making butter girls, let me come swim in some heat with you all ; ( pls pray for good weather, im so cold!!!!! ilove love love her style, a fish!!!!! xxx s
AMAZING!!!! My husband just came in and freaked out at the photos! I just came from lala who had the when can we join swim team post. Bailey is all for any water she can get it. What is up with this!?? haha
I am so glad you have that pool for her so she can go for it!!
And I love how you husband is amazed!! So precious!! LOVE you whole family!!
She is amazing in the water! Sign her up for the swim team now. :) I absolutely love that last picture-what a sweet little smile! And her flip...well, I'm VERY impressed!!!
Wow!!! I am so impressed with Caitlyn's swimming skills. Her flip is amazing! That last photo of her is one of my all time favorites. She is so precious!
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
33 Comments:
What a little waterbug!
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at July 21, 2008 at 9:46 PM
I just LOVE how you placed these in order - I feel like I am there watching her! Dives and flips, oh my! They are awesome photos of your talented little swimmer. The last photo is just perfect to complete this post... so happy and content.
By
Michelle R Photography, at July 21, 2008 at 9:49 PM
That flip is incredible...of course it would freak me out if Annslee did it!! LOL
Love that last pic!
By
LaLa, at July 21, 2008 at 10:14 PM
Great layouts and great pictures! YOU have the perfect model also!
By
Tam, at July 21, 2008 at 10:36 PM
love love love the poem you just sent me ... and AMEN !!! we should get our mermaids together one day ... i can't keep my two out of their bathing suits ... the other day maggie woke up and put it on over her pjs ... hee hee ...
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at July 21, 2008 at 10:39 PM
I really can not believe what a little fish Caitlyn is!!!! And such a cute little fish! : )
By
day by day, at July 21, 2008 at 10:49 PM
She is just adorable! I Love the last one - what a look on her face!
Tomorrow :D
Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at July 22, 2008 at 5:14 AM
A climber and a swimmer.....you've got your hands full with this one! lol
Great shots of the action! ;)
By
Steffie B., at July 22, 2008 at 5:20 AM
Your pictures always make me smile!
By
Kelley , at July 22, 2008 at 6:58 AM
That last picture is just precious. That is my most favorite expression of Caitlyn's. I cannot believe her form, her legs are absolutely straight!!! Awesome!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at July 22, 2008 at 7:13 AM
Gorgeous photos...gorgeous kids!
By
Tish, at July 22, 2008 at 8:03 AM
We think she is amazing too! You must be so proud that your kids are such god swimmers!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at July 22, 2008 at 9:14 AM
Man, she's is just too cute!! And what great form with that flip -- a future Olympian, maybe?
By
Jana, at July 22, 2008 at 9:31 AM
Those are great pictures! My little girls try to dive, but they cannot do it, just belly flops. Our homeowner's insurance policy made us remove our diving board.
Lori W
By
Lori Lynn, at July 22, 2008 at 10:20 AM
Ok I was so proud of Livi and Ayla for swimming with their tubes floaties today....Caitlyn is amazing. My girls won't even get their face wet yet. Someday. She is quite impressive! and cute to boot!
By
2China4Ayla, at July 22, 2008 at 2:48 PM
Just adorable! Looks like you may have an Olympian on your hands some day.
By
Kim, at July 22, 2008 at 3:09 PM
oh i just wanna dive right in there with her!!!!!
never mind making butter girls, let me come swim in some heat with you all ; (
pls pray for good weather, im so cold!!!!!
ilove love love her style, a fish!!!!!
xxx
s
By
Shawnstribe, at July 22, 2008 at 4:02 PM
What a sweet, sweet little fish.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at July 22, 2008 at 5:59 PM
What a good little swimmer you have. Isn't summertime great!
By
Marla, at July 22, 2008 at 8:35 PM
whoo hooo look at her go!!!!!! She is awesome!!!!!
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at July 22, 2008 at 9:55 PM
WOW! How old is she? My daughter is a little fish, but isn't diving like that yet. I see swim team in her future:)
By
Shari, at July 22, 2008 at 10:07 PM
AMAZING!!!! My husband just came in and freaked out at the photos! I just came from lala who had the when can we join swim team post. Bailey is all for any water she can get it. What is up with this!?? haha
I am so glad you have that pool for her so she can go for it!!
And I love how you husband is amazed!! So precious!! LOVE you whole family!!
By
Sharon, at July 22, 2008 at 11:10 PM
Beautiful diving. Looks like she is loving the water.
By
Ashley Winters, at July 23, 2008 at 6:38 AM
Those are so precious. Very good pictures.
By
Denna, at July 23, 2008 at 9:22 AM
Good form!!!
They pictures your captured are delightful. I love coming to your blog. It brings a smile to my face.
Have a great week,
Krista
By
Anonymous, at July 23, 2008 at 10:41 AM
WAY TOO PRECIOUS!
We are at the same stages with two of ours. Ha ha ha! I love watching them learn new skills.
Love and hugs,
Jill
By
Unknown, at July 23, 2008 at 2:41 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
By
Deb, at July 23, 2008 at 5:17 PM
I adore the swimming series! What a cutie!
By
Deb, at July 23, 2008 at 5:18 PM
She is amazing in the water! Sign her up for the swim team now. :) I absolutely love that last picture-what a sweet little smile! And her flip...well, I'm VERY impressed!!!
By
Linette, at July 23, 2008 at 9:41 PM
Wow!!! I am so impressed with Caitlyn's swimming skills. Her flip is amazing! That last photo of her is one of my all time favorites. She is so precious!
By
missy, at July 23, 2008 at 10:10 PM
OH my goodness! She is a diving Diva!!! Way to go Caitlyn!!
Great job capturing it all in pictures too, Connie!
Love ya!
By
Denise C, at July 24, 2008 at 5:19 PM
Amazing!! I can't wait until Glenys is doing that well.
By
RamblingMother, at July 25, 2008 at 3:14 PM
I am so impressed! Good job diving, Sweety!
Happy Birthday to your new 16 yo!
By
LucisMomma, at July 29, 2008 at 7:25 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home