I love both of those verses. The pics of caitlyn are so pretty. I reccomended that cherry blossom kit to one of my friends and now she has done a blogover with it. (On my sidebar-love you forever)
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
19 Comments:
I love both of those verses. The pics of caitlyn are so pretty. I reccomended that cherry blossom kit to one of my friends and now she has done a blogover with it.
(On my sidebar-love you forever)
By
Paula, at June 29, 2008 at 9:38 AM
Hi Connie!
Caitlyn is such a pretty little girl!
Love the pictures below of Jacob and his lollipop!! The last one of him in BW and the colorful lollipop is great!!!
I sent you an e-mail this morning....sorry for the delay in getting back to you.
Happy Sunday, my friend!!!
By
day by day, at June 29, 2008 at 12:30 PM
OK- I'm just seeing the new header! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
A
By
Andrea, at June 29, 2008 at 12:38 PM
Beautiful verses, beautiful girl.
By
Michelle R Photography, at June 29, 2008 at 3:26 PM
What beautiful verses for such a special little girl! These are wonderful LO's!
Ladybug hugs,
;D
By
Pixel Fairy Princess, at June 29, 2008 at 6:38 PM
Perfection.....thank you dear Jesus for this beautiful gift you have given Connie!
Hugs sweet girl....have a great week!
hugs,
Steffie
By
Steffie B., at June 30, 2008 at 6:55 AM
Beautiful, both pictures and verse.
Thanks for posting them. ;)
By
kerri, at June 30, 2008 at 7:27 AM
She is the sweetest treasure. Those are definately Hide them in your Heart verses.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at June 30, 2008 at 7:28 AM
Such words of beauty, strength and truth..... thank you for sharing and oh, how your beautiful little treasure touches us all.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at June 30, 2008 at 10:02 AM
Love the verses. The pictures are stunning! I love visiting your blog, it always makes me happy!
By
Chasing Dreams Photography, at June 30, 2008 at 11:23 AM
beautiful pictures. CAITLYN IS SO PRETTY AND I LOVE THE CHINESE WRITING-- IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!
CHRISYT :)
By
Christy, at June 30, 2008 at 12:32 PM
Gotta love the word of God!! Thanks for you sweet encouragement; you are such a blessing!!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at June 30, 2008 at 2:08 PM
Just beautiful!
I've got to find the time to start digi-scrapping. What an inspiration you are!
By
Kim, at June 30, 2008 at 3:27 PM
Beautiful picture Connie. She looks so concentrated:)
By
Melanie, at June 30, 2008 at 3:40 PM
What a beautiful picture. Thanks for sharing.
By
Little Patch of Heaven, at June 30, 2008 at 3:45 PM
The beauty of God's word never ceases to astound me. Thank you!!
Well, my blog break is over :)
By
Anonymous, at June 30, 2008 at 6:06 PM
Perfect verses
Caitlyn is just beautiful, wow!
I had a little blog-a-tus and feel like I have missed a bunch!
So happy to be reunited with the treasures:)
Heather
By
Heather, at June 30, 2008 at 11:14 PM
So sweet. It is hard to beleive that you can still keep making those gorgeous photos and frames even better!! Tell me more about how to make a book!!!
I'll bet your babies feel so loved all the time!! You are an inspiration to all moms!!
By
Sharon, at June 30, 2008 at 11:35 PM
OH what a precious little treasure!!! Beautiful!!!
Love you, sweet friend!
By
Denise C, at July 1, 2008 at 1:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home