my princess








Caitlyn and I had a little photoshoot while Jacob and Chloe were doing their independent school work today. It kept her busy so that she wouldn't disturb them and we had fun.... We took so many there will be a couple of posts with these. I couldn't edit them all tonight and I couldn't throw any in the recycle bin.
Except for daily errands and visiting Nana and Papa we have hibernated all week. Caitlyn has finally shown interest in television. Up until the past couple of months she has never shown one ounce of interest in sittng down for even two seconds, for a show of any kind. At Christmas she would watch Polar Express and be totally captivated by the magic. She now is watching Blue's Clue's and Winnie the Pooh. Blue's Clue's is her favorite. She will watch for around 45 min when she wakes up and after nap. Jacob, Chloe and I can now get a little more work done in the mornings, which is nice. Right at bedtime she will sometimes say "I'm not sleepy, I wake up now," and ask to " watch Stebe", and I will say Steve went Night Night and then she will say, "how bout Joe?" so funny....:):) my smart little cookie.


37 Comments:
OMW.....Connie they are all beautiful.....photoshoot indeed....I FINALLY figured out the font issue, which is why I didn't get back to you last night because once I figured it out....I uploaded a bunch before i forgot! lol
You my friend......are a Trasure yourself! ;)
By
Steffie B., at January 25, 2008 at 5:20 AM
That would be "Treasure"....sorry...only on my first cup of coffee this morning! *wink*
By
Steffie B., at January 25, 2008 at 5:21 AM
So beautiful and so precious.
By
Leslie, at January 25, 2008 at 5:51 AM
Oh my goodness, breathtaking....
By
kerri, at January 25, 2008 at 6:28 AM
That's it - I'm flying you up here so you can show me how you take pictures like THAT! BEAUTIFUL!!!
By
Sophie's Mom, at January 25, 2008 at 7:57 AM
Connie, doesn't she just take your breath away?! Yes, a true treasure. Your photography is so amazing.
By
insanemommy, at January 25, 2008 at 8:16 AM
I love the tongue picture with her concentrating so hard! What a beautiful little princess!
I hear ya on the T.V., how in the world have you homeschooled without her being occupied? You are quite a Mom!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at January 25, 2008 at 9:07 AM
What a phenomenal photoshoot you had! Can't wait to see more.
Have a great weekend,
Lisa
By
Don and Lisa Osborn, at January 25, 2008 at 9:18 AM
How beautiful, Connie! Those are blow-up worthy pictures! Especially the tongue...love it!
I am so thankful K & Q will watch Barney and Caillou now! Yay!
By
The Ferrill's, at January 25, 2008 at 9:51 AM
absolutely beautiful.
Beverly
By
RamblingMother, at January 25, 2008 at 11:17 AM
Precious! She is just precious! Love these shots. Can't get over them:)
Blue's Clues was a favorite for my oldest, Danny.
By
Michelle, at January 25, 2008 at 11:25 AM
Oh...what a beautiful princess she is! So precious!!
By
Linette, at January 25, 2008 at 1:54 PM
Love these....how do you choose which one to frame?? She is so beautiful!
By
LaLa, at January 25, 2008 at 2:54 PM
Hibernating can be such a good thing. I am secretly hoping for a big snowstorm that keeps us homebound for a few days.
Beautiful photos of that sweet princess!
By
Jeff and Valerie, at January 25, 2008 at 6:49 PM
Your pictures continue to astound me. They are so great! It doesn't hurt to have such a cute subject, right! I love the black and white.
By
Paula, at January 25, 2008 at 7:01 PM
They're all so beautiful~ it looks like you both enjoyed that time.
It's so cute to see her so intent while doing things and her expressions. So beautiful!!
Have a great weekend!
By
Lori, at January 25, 2008 at 8:06 PM
What precious photos of your beautiful princess!
By
Michelle R Photography, at January 25, 2008 at 10:17 PM
She is a Beautiful little Princess!!!!
By
Denna, at January 25, 2008 at 11:34 PM
You have such a beautiful princess!! I hear you on the T.V. stuff. Sophie is finally sitting and watching 5 minutes here or there. We are quite happy about that!!
Have a great week-end!
By
day by day, at January 25, 2008 at 11:57 PM
Oh, so beautiful. I like the black and whites the best--looks more magical without seeing the Disney princess so prominently (we have the same crown!). Luci saw Caitlyn's pictures and says she wants to "be a princess just like that!"
Love that "let's watch Joe then" so funny! She *is* smart!
By
LucisMomma, at January 26, 2008 at 8:19 AM
Oh, so beautiful! They are all so good, it's hard to pick which one I like best. You really have a natural talent!
Monica
By
The Princess's Mommy, at January 26, 2008 at 10:27 AM
I LOVE the pictures, once again!! I am still waiting on the camera tip post:D We don't have cable - so I can't even TRY to entice the kids to stay occupied for a minute....... but they'll use the computer!
By
Football and Fried Rice, at January 26, 2008 at 10:34 AM
What a FABULOUS photoshoot! Caitlyn sure is pretty as a princess!
Glad she is enjoying some TV for ya - I know I sure do love the break it gives me sometimes...love the Joe/Steve comment!
By
Nikki, at January 26, 2008 at 11:49 AM
Golly! Those look like they were done in a studio. I can't decide which is my favorite...they are all so magical!
By
Lauren and Ed, at January 26, 2008 at 5:06 PM
Gorgeous shots! I think you are my favorite photographer--seriously!
I love how you 'scrapbook' the pictures for the posts. I haven't tried digital scrapping yet, but if I can make mine look half as good as yours, I will be thrilled.
Having such an adorable and willing model helps!
By
Linda ★ Parker's General, at January 26, 2008 at 5:20 PM
These are wonderful... she is just so precious. I need to do a photo shoot of my girl in her princess outfit too! She wears them all the time, but I don't think I really have any good photos of her in them...need to get this for the books. I love her little Steve and Joe comment...too funny!
By
Annette, at January 26, 2008 at 11:33 PM
my oh my these are gorgeous!
sometime, will you let me know what editing software you use? I really love the look of your pages.
I have a canon with an upgraded lens -- still learning to use : ) And I have Adobe Photoshop, but am intimidated by it.
By
Unknown, at January 27, 2008 at 6:40 AM
Wow those pictures are amazing. She is so beautiful.
By
Holly, at January 27, 2008 at 10:56 AM
i can never just look at your pictures just one time ... i would give anything for you to photograph my kiddos ... you capture the very essence of what God put in a child that makes them a treasure ...hope you are doing well my friend ....
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at January 27, 2008 at 2:22 PM
What beautiful pictures!
By
jennifer, at January 27, 2008 at 5:19 PM
You should be a professional photographer and Scrapblog designer!! Gorgeous subject you have there also!
By
Sharon, at January 27, 2008 at 8:29 PM
Those pictures are just darling. We love Blues Clues around here too.
By
redmaryjanes, at January 27, 2008 at 9:29 PM
I love the crown. every princess shouls have one. i shopwed my husband the picts, as he thinks our Jane is dressed a bit too foofy. "See, this is what women like to do with their dsaughters :)!!" He laughed and agreed.
By
Anonymous, at January 27, 2008 at 9:30 PM
Hi,
I found your blog through 3peanuts and love your photos, I am really inspired by the beauty that shines through from your happy children!
Katie in Liverpool xx
By
Anonymous, at January 28, 2008 at 5:20 AM
What a beautiful little princess! Blue's Clues was Linzi's first favorite show too. It's funny though, because she will only watch the episodes with Steve. For some reason, when Joe is on, she would get frustrated and want to know where Steve was. Thank goodness we have DVR, so I have saved several "Steve" episodes. :D
Sheryl
By
sheryl, at January 28, 2008 at 5:52 AM
The picures are beautiful. We had a tea party too the other day ... I only wish I could capture the same kind of pictures. I still haven't figured out the whole blurry background thing ... not happy with the blurry pics ... still playing. Thanks for all the info. I used digital scrapbooking stuff for my blog header and background but would love to venture into trying it on some posts too. If only I had more time in the day!
By
JulieM, at January 28, 2008 at 10:30 PM
They are indeed, absolutely beautiful! I've gotta learn to do that one of these days...when I have extra time...whenever that might be!!
By
Maia, at January 29, 2008 at 7:04 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home