birthday cupcakes







I just now got around to downloading Caitlyn's cupcake pics, so we will go back to birthday blog just for a day. I think it goes without saying she enjoyed the cake. ;)
We had she and Chloe a birthday party in Oct together, so this was just us and grandparents.
Next are pics from the Polar Express... we had a great time and believe it or not Caitlyn decided she does like Santa now after saying "I no like him" for weeks!


23 Comments:
So cute cupcakes!! They look yum :)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the blog makeover :)
Happy birthday to Caitlyn again! and many hugs and butterfly kisses to her!
By
Melanie, at December 17, 2007 at 9:08 AM
Yummy cupcakes! Lottie "Yikes Santa too" but just not close up only far away strapped in her stroller! lol
By
The Byrd's Nest, at December 17, 2007 at 9:43 AM
Cuteness:) Love the yellow frosting!
By
Michelle, at December 17, 2007 at 10:55 AM
Those cupcakes look delicious Caitlyn! The yellow frosting is too cute. :) Your Mommy is the best!
By
Linette, at December 17, 2007 at 2:10 PM
The pictures are precious. Yes, she did like that cupcake. Love the birhtday blog.
Happy Birthday Caitlin!
By
Paula, at December 17, 2007 at 2:20 PM
The girls and I cuddled under a blanket yesterday afternoon and waited out the snow storm.
We watched The Polar Express too and funny enough Jillian has decided she likes the HoHo Guy too.
Are they too cute, our little ones. LOL.
Loved the cupcake pics. :O)
By
kerri, at December 17, 2007 at 3:09 PM
Awwwww...I'm so happy she likes Santa now! :)
Cute cupcakes!
By
The Ferrill's, at December 17, 2007 at 4:02 PM
I would say she definitely enjoyed her cupcakes! Sooo cute! Caitlyn has such a beautiful smile and I love her hair bow or as we call them " her hair pretty".
By
day by day, at December 17, 2007 at 8:10 PM
how adorable! Looks like she must really love frosting!
By
Deb, at December 17, 2007 at 9:41 PM
Those are some BRIGHT cupcakes...yum!
Can't wait to see pics from the Polar Express - glad you enjoyed it. Will you be taking Caitlyn to see Santa??? (she is a girl, afterall, they have a tendancy to change their minds!hehe)
By
Nikki, at December 17, 2007 at 11:18 PM
She is just precious!
By
Lisa, at December 17, 2007 at 11:25 PM
AWWWW! I LOVE that last picture with the icing all over her lil face!
By
Deb, at December 18, 2007 at 7:37 AM
She is sweeter than the cupcake with all that frosting! lol The last pic was my favorite... Her little smile is just priceless.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at December 18, 2007 at 8:21 AM
mmmmmm I love cupcakes too!! Happy Birthday Caitlyn!!
Lv,
Kim
By
Journey to Lilly!, at December 18, 2007 at 8:24 AM
Happy birthday to your little sweetheart! Who doesn't love cupcakes?
By
Ashley Winters, at December 18, 2007 at 8:58 AM
I love the crunched-up sugar face!! Yumm-O!! If you decide to re-sell your girls' bows..let me know. I'm collecting for Mya:=)
By
Football and Fried Rice, at December 18, 2007 at 9:02 AM
Happy Birthday Caitlyn!! Yummy cupcakes!! Glad she changed her mind about Santa. I remember just loving Santa when I was a kiddo.
By
Mommy Spice, at December 18, 2007 at 9:35 AM
Love the cupcakes and can't wait for polar express pics...glad she liked Santa. You aren't that far away...if they do it again next year we will make the trip down!!
By
LaLa, at December 18, 2007 at 9:57 AM
Love the yellow all over her face-- way too cute!! A frosting girl-- a girl after my own heart :)
Chrsity :)
By
Christy, at December 18, 2007 at 12:23 PM
Now that sweet girl knows how to have some fun. I am glad she enjoyed her cupcake so much!
By
Lauren and Ed, at December 18, 2007 at 7:39 PM
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I got your Christmas card today and your photos is so beautiful that I folded the card backwards to show the photo. Thank you!
By
redmaryjanes, at December 18, 2007 at 7:42 PM
you're a bad influence on me... I knew it....this is where you instill subliminal messages.... of sugar and sweetness... I'm doomed....
Momma warned me there would be people like you LOL
By
crazylady, at December 19, 2007 at 2:05 PM
Happy Birthday! Love those pictures with Santa. Our youngest overcame her fear this year, too--wonderful to see them conquer a giant!
susan
By
LucisMomma, at December 21, 2007 at 3:18 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home