Sunday, November 25, 2007

favorite photos from Christmas past

chrostmas 06074



christmas 06-07color

christmas 06-07

christmas 06-07babyfirst

edited

Here are a few Christmas photos from last year. The girls caught the giggles and I love to see them so happy. I love the close up of Caitlyn. Then the last ones are from 2 years ago. Caitlyn had been home a month and a half.
I don't have many of Jacob and Chloe, Christmas past in my laptop, I will have to dig for theirs later.

I love how flickr lets my pics be really big on the blog and you can see the collages better, but for some reason they get this blue line around them which I don't like.

Hope everyone had a lovely holiday. We just had quiet family time. Daddy to 4 worked on the house, we love doing home improvements in the winter when we can't get out and play. We are doing some tile work in the kitchen. I also found a picnic table plan I want for him to build for the kids. I haven't had my camera out for 4 days in a row! Very unlike me. We have been in our jammies alot. Cold weather blues... I do most shopping on line and do not care for the crowds after Thanksgiving... Not my kind of shopping, just bring it to my door. :) At the end of the week we are off to Disn*ey!!!! We are so excited. I love the Christmas decorations, the shows and I LOOVE the 80 degree weather! :)

31 Comments:

  • Great pictures! I love your new holiday blog look too!

    By Blogger Jodee, at November 25, 2007 at 8:23 PM  

  • Oh yea...I'm with ya girl on that one! Shopping online! I can't stand to shop at the mall. Greg, Elisabeth and Lottie LOVE to shop anywhere!

    Love all the pictures, especially seeing little Caitlyn so young. I love the wonder and amazement in their eyes....we should all look like that every day at the wonders God has created!

    By Blogger The Byrd's Nest, at November 25, 2007 at 8:31 PM  

  • Great Pictures. Caitlin has changed so much. Her hair is so pretty. I love the new Xmas look on your blog.
    I have some friends who are going to Disney this weekend. Sounds like so much fun.

    By Blogger Denna, at November 25, 2007 at 9:00 PM  

  • Aaah, such wonderful memories and my how they've changed!

    By Blogger Lori, at November 25, 2007 at 9:36 PM  

  • They are so precious. Time flies by way too fast and they grow up right before our eyes. CHerish each day with them.

    By Blogger Adele, at November 26, 2007 at 1:08 AM  

  • I see why those are some of your favorites. Very sweet photos!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 26, 2007 at 1:34 AM  

  • Beautiful pictures....oh how they have grown!

    Love the holiday look on your blog! Wish I could figure out how to do that! Thank goodness I have the blog fairy! lol

    Have a great week.....I am off to the Doctors at 10:15 this morning!

    By Blogger Steffie B., at November 26, 2007 at 7:15 AM  

  • I love the pictures! (I didn't even notice the blue border). We went to Disney last year the week before Christmas. It was alot of fun!

    ~Lynn

    By Blogger Somewhere In The Sun, at November 26, 2007 at 7:30 AM  

  • What sweet pictures of your little beauties. Have a wonderful time at Disney World... How fun! Good for you!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Jewels of My Heart, at November 26, 2007 at 7:46 AM  

  • Love your blog look! It just has such a peaceful feel to it! I love the new side pictures(merry christmas ones) and I LOVE the memories. So precious-there is no other word:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at November 26, 2007 at 10:05 AM  

  • By the way--I feel the same way about shopping:) Have fun in Disney!!Can't wait to see pictures from that trip:)

    By Blogger Michelle, at November 26, 2007 at 10:06 AM  

  • Your blog looks SO good! I love it!

    The pictures of "Christmases past" are just too sweet!

    I've been out to the stores and they haven't been that crowded...I'm amazed and relieved! But, I've also been doing my share of online shopping as well.
    Happy Holidays, friend!

    P.S. Disney will be a blast...so excited for you all!

    By Blogger Nikki, at November 26, 2007 at 2:16 PM  

  • Aww such sweet girls :) They are so adorable! Have a great time in Disney! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    By Blogger Holly, at November 26, 2007 at 3:19 PM  

  • I love the Christmas design on your blog! I so wish I had the talent to do that. The picture of Caitlyn reading the book is so precious!

    Have a great Disney trip!!

    By Blogger day by day, at November 26, 2007 at 3:52 PM  

  • Precious pictures!

    By Blogger Roy and Lori, at November 26, 2007 at 4:59 PM  

  • Oh Connie yall have SO much fun in Disney!
    I was at the stores at 5 a.m. Friday morning with all 4 of my sisters! We had SO much fun! We do it every year!
    I love Christmas time too! And I bet Christmas in Disney is so beautiful! Well, as they say in Disney...
    "Have a magical day!"
    Love,
    Laine

    By Blogger The Ferrill's, at November 26, 2007 at 5:09 PM  

  • So good to see the updated pictures of your beautiful children. It seems like only yesterday we were waiting and getting to know each of the families in our Harrah's group! Have a wonderful Christmas!

    By Blogger Nicole, at November 26, 2007 at 5:34 PM  

  • Love this...I was planning on doing the same thing IF I ever get my computer back. Caitlyn looks SO young! Her little baby face was so full! It reminds me of Kate's. Thank you for sharing. And thank you for your kind and supportive comments. I am praying for that person and I saw that she came back tonight to visit the blog.

    KIm

    By Blogger 3 Peanuts, at November 26, 2007 at 8:07 PM  

  • Your blog looks gorgeous!!
    Look how much Caitlyn has grown!!
    Beautiful memories.
    Have a wonderful Disney holiday. :O)

    By Blogger kerri, at November 26, 2007 at 9:08 PM  

  • What sweet pictures from last Christmas. They are all just precious. Have fun at Disney World!

    By Blogger Deb, at November 26, 2007 at 9:08 PM  

  • How sweet to see pictures of when they were so small. I might have to do the same (but mine are film too)

    By Blogger jennifer, at November 27, 2007 at 7:33 AM  

  • Your girls are so grown up now!! very cute.

    Beverly

    By Blogger RamblingMother, at November 27, 2007 at 11:30 AM  

  • Sweet memories! It's amazing how fast they grow, but that sweet little smile of Caitlyn's remains just as sweet! Love your Christmas look for the blog too.

    Have a wonderful time at Disney, I have no doubt you will capture priceless photos of your treasures having the time of their lives!

    Sheryl

    By Blogger sheryl, at November 27, 2007 at 3:45 PM  

  • Caitlyn's baby pictures are so sweet! Have an awesome time at Disney!!

    By Blogger Football and Fried Rice, at November 27, 2007 at 4:39 PM  

  • Wow- the girls have changed so much! They are so beautiful! They truly grow up right before our eyes. How fun you're going to Disney-I'm jealous. ;) Say Hi to Mickey for us!

    By Blogger Linette, at November 27, 2007 at 7:38 PM  

  • Your children are so beautiful. I love looking a pictures from previos Christmas', to see how they have changed.

    By Blogger Dawn, at November 27, 2007 at 8:04 PM  

  • Awsome display of pics.

    Have fun in Disney!!! Can't wait to see "those" pictures!

    By Blogger Deb, at November 27, 2007 at 9:00 PM  

  • This is priceless - your little beauties have grown so much!!

    Have a wonderful time in Disney, best time of year to visit! Enjoy:)

    Thanks so much for sharing...
    Heather

    By Blogger Heather, at November 27, 2007 at 10:18 PM  

  • I love the new blog look. The photos of the girls are precious! I hope you have fun in Disney. I have let me fingers do the walking on the internet too. So easy to have it just come to the door.

    By Blogger Lisa, at November 27, 2007 at 10:25 PM  

  • Oh my goodness. How precious. She sure has changed tremendously. Don't you just love comparing old photos. It is fun but sad at the same time becasue you see how much they have grown up. Your collage is quite impressive.

    By Blogger Lauren and Ed, at November 28, 2007 at 8:44 PM  

  • OH your girls look so sweet :)

    By Blogger AmyO, at November 28, 2007 at 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older