presents and cupcakes



The girls received purses, learning games, an art toy, and coloring books and crayons, they were very happy. Nana is taking them on a shopping spree Saturday. They are so blessed to have such a generous Nana and Papa.
We decorated our own cupcakes at the party. I did not slight Chloe on the pic taking for cupcake decorating, for some reason the lighting was not right and it messed all of her pics up :( I turned some BW to make a few decent. Jacob has been sneaking cupcakes ever since the party, I will be glad when they are gone, we have just a few left. Caitlyn just wants the bottle of sprinkles the most. Every time I leave her a minute in the kitchen alone, I come back and she is on the counter hunting in the cabinets for more "spinkers"... She is such a climber. If you have something she knows she shouldn't have, she will tell you "up high momma, up high" telling me to put it in one of the cabinets really high, but then the minute you turn your back she is climbing "up high" to try and reach it.




23 Comments:
Oh what fun! Looks like they definitely enjoyed the cupcakes. They look so happy! Great photo layouts! You always do such a great job! I really need to try and figure some of that out.
By
Lisa, at September 24, 2007 at 10:14 PM
Looks like a great birthday party! The cupcake idea is great... looks like a lot of fun!
By
Anonymous, at September 24, 2007 at 10:37 PM
How fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are just darling and I love the pictures as always...
I see you can't sleep either!!!!!! I am sooooooooooooo tired but am wide awake! YUCK!
Sweet dreams my friend when they finally come.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at September 25, 2007 at 12:28 AM
What darling pictures.....and um....should I be looking for UPS to deliver MY cupcake anytime soon? lol
By
Steffie B., at September 25, 2007 at 5:10 AM
Love your blog -- you have a beautiful family !!!
By
Katie, at September 25, 2007 at 7:42 AM
Happy Birthday!!! Cute header. I love all the pics.
By
jennifer, at September 25, 2007 at 7:57 AM
Oh how pretty presents!! Look at their happy faces, seems like they had lots of fun! I'm sure you did an awsome party!
Yummy, cupcakes!!!
Melanie
By
Melanie, at September 25, 2007 at 9:35 AM
Love the idea of decorating cupcakes--might copy if that's o.k. at our birthday party in October. Love the pictures--the black and white too. You caught the kids at such great moments--I always feel like I miss my kids moments waiting for the camera to actually take the picture:)
By
Michelle, at September 25, 2007 at 11:56 AM
Happy Birthday sweet Chloe!
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at September 25, 2007 at 3:20 PM
I just came across your blog from a post on 3 peanuts....your children are so adorable and I love your blog!
By
Deb, at September 25, 2007 at 5:09 PM
Awww all three of them are just precious! Looks like they had a wonderful time :- )
By
Holly, at September 25, 2007 at 6:55 PM
I love all of the photos and the new birthday header.
I'm going to have to get you to make a header for me one of these days!
By
redmaryjanes, at September 25, 2007 at 7:48 PM
Oh what fun you guys had! Glad everyone had a great time and grandparents are such a gift from God!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at September 25, 2007 at 8:08 PM
Snazzy new header, & great pics! Presents are always fun, aren't they?
By
Sophie's Mom, at September 25, 2007 at 9:12 PM
Looks like she had a wonderful party! Great job on the pics.....love to see a happy family blog...it's like a breath of fresh air.
By
Deb, at September 25, 2007 at 9:45 PM
i am getting hungry just looking at those cupcakes ... looks like super fun ... my bday is oct. 5, but i won't be 6 ... hee hee ... still just 29 again ...
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at September 25, 2007 at 10:13 PM
Happy Birthday! Love the blog header.
By
polkadot, at September 26, 2007 at 9:05 AM
Sounds like a great party. I love cupcakes too, and can't have them around here much or I'll eat them. We have some pretty awesome grandparents over here too. Isn't that the best!!
By
Mommy Spice, at September 26, 2007 at 10:35 AM
Good pictures I like the spinkers too.
Beverly
By
RamblingMother, at September 26, 2007 at 12:27 PM
Your blog looks amazing - I hadn't visited in a while, so it took me a while to get updated! Looks like such fun! You have an incredibly lovely family!
Heather
By
Heather, at September 26, 2007 at 12:35 PM
Love the cupcake fun! I know what you mean about sneaking cupcakes, we have a cupcake thief in our house too! ;D
By
sheryl, at September 26, 2007 at 3:33 PM
Beautiful photos! I enjoy popping over here to see your gorgeous family!
By
Jeff and Valerie, at September 26, 2007 at 9:43 PM
You always do such amazing work with your photos! I especially love the ones of all the kids eating their cupcakes...too cute!
By
Lauren and Ed, at September 27, 2007 at 5:39 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home