Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some great ideas. I come over to visit you and I get more ideas, porch fun! I just love how you present your photos. thanks again.
I am blessed to be the mother to 4 wonderful treasures. It humbles me daily to know He would entrust me with these beautiful gifts... See my complete profile
20 Comments:
What a glorious afternoon to do so many fun things!! The pictures are just darling.
By
Lori, at September 13, 2007 at 8:04 PM
I swear, you have the cutest blog. You really do. And I love how you dress your girls, they are just darling!
By
redmaryjanes, at September 13, 2007 at 8:05 PM
Ooooh, fun! Love the cute dress too.
By
Mommy Spice, at September 13, 2007 at 9:13 PM
Looks like they had a great time playing on the porch. They are precious as always.
By
Lisa, at September 13, 2007 at 10:07 PM
Looks like fun! Love that polka-dot dress!
By
Anonymous, at September 13, 2007 at 10:15 PM
that looks like a fun afternoon ...you make the cutest collages with your picture ...and those are some beautiful girls !!!!
By
Anonymous, at September 14, 2007 at 6:39 AM
Playdoh outside....what fun! I love the look on Caitlyn's face while she is watching her big sis.
By
The Byrd's Nest, at September 14, 2007 at 7:04 AM
Such a sweet girl!! Love her dress. She looks so concetrating in the playdoh. :)
Melanie
By
Melanie, at September 14, 2007 at 10:07 AM
Love these pictures--nothing like being outside and playing with play doh:)
By
Michelle, at September 14, 2007 at 11:42 AM
How funny! We spent one morning this week playing playdough on our porch! It's definitely an outside toy, isn't it? :) Cute pictures!
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at September 14, 2007 at 3:07 PM
Thanks for visiting me and leaving me some great ideas.
I come over to visit you and I get more ideas, porch fun!
I just love how you present your photos.
thanks again.
By
kerri, at September 14, 2007 at 3:11 PM
Aww they are so cute and look like they are having so much fun. BTW-Love the dress!
By
Holly, at September 14, 2007 at 3:18 PM
Oh my goodness, the cuteness over runs the page!
By
Yoli, at September 14, 2007 at 5:57 PM
They look so pretty even in the midst of playing hard!
By
Lauren and Ed, at September 14, 2007 at 6:38 PM
Very pretty layout! Fun days.
By
polkadot, at September 14, 2007 at 9:46 PM
She is absolutly beautiful. She looks like a TOTAL Joy
I found you threw Holly's blog from My Mei Mei.
By
Deb, at September 15, 2007 at 8:06 AM
sweet pictures!! I love porch play... there's nothing that a garden hose can't clean up :)
Kim
By
Journey to Lilly!, at September 15, 2007 at 10:15 AM
I ditto what RMJ had to say!
Love it!
By
Nikki, at September 15, 2007 at 11:20 PM
Hi! I just discovered your blog, I found it through your comment on Lori's. Your children are beautiful!
By
Lilly, at September 16, 2007 at 12:02 AM
Totally adorable. Love the scrap book pages!
By
Steffie B., at September 16, 2007 at 7:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home