my new tricycle

>



other news: I am enjoying homeschooling so much. I know it is not for everyone and each family is different; but it is working so perfectly here. I was just upstairs with Jacob and Chloe doing their math with them and the smile on Chloe's face was so priceless. She is enjoying learning so much. She has such confidence...she will say I am good! and ask for more math work! I am attempting to make school as fun as possible and not a dreaded task, but a privilege they look forward to. We only do short 30-45 minute at a time intervals so they don't get tired of it also.
Ryan is doing well with his co-op as well.
We are having lovely weather. Love all of this outdoor fun.
Something that made me smile this week: Last night Danny and I ran into each other in the dark hallway and he stepped on my foot, I was complaining for a second and Caitlyn came running and said "oh, what matter mommy? Daddy tep on you poot? it okay..." Then she turned around and said "I tep on you poot daddy!" and stomped on his toe:) She must believe in an eye for an eye punishment.:) I was just surprised she would get onto her prized daddy for me, that I mattered that much!


26 Comments:
Great pictures of the "helping." Cute story on getting even for you.
Beverly
By
RamblingMother, at September 19, 2007 at 10:19 AM
Love the new ride!! Annslee has that same HUGE purple (of course) ball and she loves it too! It is actually our second one..we left the first one outside and a big wind blew it away. ha ha
By
LaLa, at September 19, 2007 at 10:24 AM
I love the look on Caitlyn's face in the pictures where she's helping Daddy.
Glad homeschool is going well for you.
By
kerri, at September 19, 2007 at 1:27 PM
Aw! What a cute trycicle!! She loves helping her daddy, such a sweet girl! LOL love that story you said at the end, SO funny!!!
Melanie
By
Melanie, at September 19, 2007 at 2:13 PM
What a big girl on her new bike and so serious while helping Daddy! Good for Caitlyn for taking up for Mommy! Mommies need it! Congrats on your homeschooling...I am praying about doing this with Lottie & Emma Jane also. We'll see!
By
The Byrd's Nest, at September 19, 2007 at 2:20 PM
What a cute bike! Caitlyn looks like she is having a lot of fun on it too.
By
Holly, at September 19, 2007 at 3:04 PM
My kids are always asking me to homeschool them, I think it's great that you're organized enough to do it with them.
By
polkadot, at September 19, 2007 at 3:57 PM
Well, you should feel so proud that she stood up for you. Cute pics.
By
jennifer, at September 19, 2007 at 7:19 PM
A HA!!
At least SOMEONE in the family thinks like me ;)
Way to go Caitlyn! Two poots are better than one
By
crazylady, at September 19, 2007 at 8:43 PM
That is a great tricycle..almost like a big wheel. It is very sweet how she defended your toe!
By
redmaryjanes, at September 19, 2007 at 8:54 PM
Love the new bike! So great when they help Daddy work:) That cracks me up how she stood up for you and love her little voice.
By
Michelle, at September 19, 2007 at 9:38 PM
is that a dora tricycle ?? looks like it .. what fun !!!!
i have many friends who home school and love it ... i always pray that God will make it clear if i have a child who would benefit from home schooling ...
By
Gwen Oatsvall , at September 19, 2007 at 10:09 PM
Love the tricycle! Too cute. The foot story cracked me up. :)
By
Linette, at September 20, 2007 at 2:06 PM
Love all of the wonderful pictures of your beautiful babies.
How is Daddy's "Poot"? hehee
By
Jewels of My Heart, at September 20, 2007 at 8:19 PM
You have such a beautiful
family. Great photos!
By
Roy and Lori, at September 20, 2007 at 9:14 PM
Connie, got a pkg. today for Maggie just checking to see if it is you ... since i don't know your last name ... fabulous books and dora dvd ...
By
Anonymous, at September 20, 2007 at 9:20 PM
That's great that home schooling is working out so well!! I'm sure you do a great job!! :)
By
Lori, at September 20, 2007 at 9:28 PM
What a sweet Mama's girl sticking up for you like that. What a cutie!
By
Jeff and Valerie, at September 20, 2007 at 9:35 PM
Quan's birthday is in November and I want to get him a tricycle. Caitlyn looks so cute on hers!
I love the story of the hallway! I cannot wait until I hear little sentences come out of my children's mouths! Right now I'm delighting over just single words!
I'm so glad you love homeschooling! It is fun to see them learn so much--whether at school or home! Tell Chloe to keep up that good math work!
Love,
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at September 20, 2007 at 9:41 PM
Lily loves using her tools to help her daddy too! How cute...and I love the "new ride"...
Glad you are having such a positive experience homeschooling. I think it's so great!
Sooo nice of your sweetie-pie to stick up for her poor momma's tootsies!
By
Nikki, at September 20, 2007 at 10:27 PM
I love that she helped put her trycicle together. The pictures are adorable! I know it melted your heart when she took up for you!
By
Somewhere In The Sun, at September 21, 2007 at 6:50 PM
That is sooooo precious......What a sweetie....you must be so proudof her
By
Gracie, at September 21, 2007 at 8:42 PM
Great story about the foot!
Amy C
By
Nesting For Natalie, at September 21, 2007 at 11:34 PM
This is a beautiful post. The pictures are precious!! I hope your poot is o.k. Caitlyn is such a sweety to look out for her mommy!!
Lv ya,
Kim
By
Journey to Lilly!, at September 22, 2007 at 12:12 AM
I love the new bike!!!
By
insanemommy, at September 22, 2007 at 12:16 PM
Sweet Post. I love the way you did this post. They pictures look great.
By
Denna, at September 23, 2007 at 5:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home