my ballerina
It is FINALLY cooling down here. Its in the low 90's this week, It actually feels good at 90 after enduring 100+! You can breathe outside better at 90 than 100. Whoever thought 90 could feel breezy and cool?
Some things that made me smile this week: Chloe and Jacob are learning about maps in Soc. Studies. I love it when Chloe tells us where norf and souf are .;)
I also love it when Caitlyn hugs me soo tight that she wraps her legs and arms around me and squeezes. Those are the absolute best hugs in the whole world and make everything better.
I wanted to tell you all about something close to my heart. Love Without Boundaries, a very reputable worthy cause had this included in their monthly newsletter and I thought I would share it with Fall drawing near. You can purchase a child in China a coat for $10 bucks. Not one dime goes anywhere but towards the causes. LWB takes no salaries, they even travel out of their own pockets. I thought while we were all buying our children a coat for winter, couldn't we all afford to buy just one more? Here is the link if you feel you would like to. Coats for China Treasures to keep them warm.


14 Comments:
I love getting new cameras!! Have fun with it!
By
jennifer, at August 30, 2007 at 7:20 PM
Oh the pics of Caitlyn are so precious! Won't be long and she'll be dancing at 5,6,7,8 with Chloe!
I haven't read my LWB newsletter yet..I am definitely interested in that...a wonderful cause close to my heart!
I have got a REALLY neat developing story that I can't wait to tell you about...but it is still developing...GOD IS INCREDIBLE!
Love,
Laine
By
The Ferrill's, at August 30, 2007 at 8:01 PM
I will be boyuing one of those coats. Thank you fro passing on the word:)
Kim
By
3 Peanuts, at August 30, 2007 at 8:33 PM
Sweet pictures of your ballerina and congratulations on your new camera!
Thanks for sharing your smiles, those made me smile too!
By
Lori, at August 30, 2007 at 9:46 PM
The light coming through the window is perfect! Beautiful pictures!!!
By
The Real Me, at August 30, 2007 at 11:07 PM
Gorgeous photos as always. I'm going to check out that Love Without Boundaries winter coat drive.
By
redmaryjanes, at August 31, 2007 at 11:38 AM
I saw these pictures yesterday, but must have gotten distracted and didn't comment!
The first picture is so beautiful with the natural light coming through the window! Love it!
By
Sophie's Mom, at August 31, 2007 at 7:16 PM
I'm thinking about a new camera as well. Love your pics....as always! ;)
By
Steffie B., at August 31, 2007 at 8:35 PM
Very precious! I am glad you got a new camera. You were a great photographer before..now what will you be able to do?? Your blog is absolutely beautiful...I am sure it is the beautiful family that makes the difference!! We are getting together the last week of the month??? I hope so! I am really looking forward to meeting you guys.
lv & blessings galore!!
Kim
By
Journey to Lilly!, at August 31, 2007 at 10:09 PM
oops, I forgot to tell you thanks for sharing the info about the little coats! Very precious & we certainly can buy another coat!
lv,
Kim
By
Journey to Lilly!, at August 31, 2007 at 10:15 PM
Sweet, sweet pictures.... what a little beauty! Congrats on your new camera... how exciting... I want a good camera too.... maybe someday... have a wonderful time capturing priceless moments.
By
Jewels of My Heart, at August 31, 2007 at 11:01 PM
I love it that everyone is getting on the band wagon. Every little bit helps.
So that's it. I need a new camera?!
By
insanemommy, at September 1, 2007 at 12:13 AM
That must be nice to get a new camera. It looks like it does a great job. I love those pictures.
By
Denna, at September 1, 2007 at 9:46 AM
Those are precious. Your photos inspire me to be more creative. I need to try and take more natural photos.
By
Lauren and Ed, at September 6, 2007 at 2:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home