Sunday, July 15, 2007

Friday's foto challenge



The Family Fun Friday Foto topic this week is playing ball. Here is the link to see other kids having fun. http://lovinglydia.typepad.com/ These are from the Spring, at our favorite park.

6 Comments:

  • Oh, you're fast! No pictures of them curled up in their beds surrounded with stuffed animals?

    None taken in China in the hotel room? In the stroller? In the baby carrier?

    You could always take one tonight...
    (hint hint!) ... lol

    By Blogger Sophie's Mom, at July 15, 2007 at 3:19 PM  

  • Who knew playing ball could look so cute? Now that's something I don't have any pictures of!

    By Blogger Sophie's Mom, at July 15, 2007 at 3:21 PM  

  • Ok- I KNOW I am a pain! Sorry! I have purchased the FotoFusion, and even managed to create a page using a free kit. However, I can't figure out how to post it on my blog! Would you mind helping once more? Thanks in advance! You should charge me for these services.

    By Blogger terilynnh2000, at July 15, 2007 at 6:34 PM  

  • Great FFFF pictures. Cute, cute, cute!

    By Blogger Lauren and Ed, at July 15, 2007 at 6:53 PM  

  • Does it look like it's the right size? The only way I got it to upload was by emailing it to myself, saving it as a jpeg and then uploading it as an image? is that how you do it? PS... Your children are sooo gorgeous!!

    By Blogger terilynnh2000, at July 15, 2007 at 7:25 PM  

  • You are so talented. Those collages look fantastic. Your blog is one of my top favorites I have to say! What a gorgeous little girl. How sweet and I love the glasses!

    By Blogger Gracie, at July 16, 2007 at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer›  ‹Older