zoo
Chloe wore new flip flops and we hadn't been there long when she declared she had a hole in her foot. (blister) She then felt the need to be strolled around in the stroller...Which certainly doesn't bother Caitlyn; she refused the entire trip to get in, even when she was exhausted. It was pretty warm and Caitlyn was sipping on something most of the trip. Much less crowded than our spring trips. I like it that way. I think next trip I will carry the harness for Caitlyn since she doesn't want to stroll anymore. I remember when Ryan was a baby, my calm child, I thought parents using them were kind of silly. HA! Then I had Jacob and Chloe, two 2 year olds at once going in opposite directions at full speed and now Miss Busy herself. I now have a new respect for people that use these type of baby devices.
When we got home, Caitlyn went down for her nap and Jacob went for a shopping outing with Nana. I think they are pretty happy with their Saturday. Jacob came home with a present for everyone. When Caitlyn wakes up, we will go out to the pool to finish off the day.


4 Comments:
And people thought we were cruel to use a "kid leash"! Actually my Mother is English and she used them on us. We couldn't buy one in the US 10 years ago for my son Cullen. We had to get it on a trip to see the family in England. My daughter (a terrible 2) has one that looks like a stuffed dog. She loves it! Great pics!!!
Sam @ Just Keep Swimming
By
Sam, at June 9, 2007 at 10:03 PM
Great zoo pictures. I think I may need a little kid harness as well....I have two active little lovebugs too. One more so then the other. :o)
By
2China4Ayla, at June 10, 2007 at 2:40 PM
Looks like a fun family day!
By
The Ferrill's, at June 11, 2007 at 7:38 AM
Love the Zoo pics and yes so much fun when Daddy can come (my most recent post as well )
Oh, and the leash...Target had cute monkey and puppy ones...I used to think it was horrible but now I know I'd rather see my kid on a leash than on an Amber alert : (
By
LaLa, at June 11, 2007 at 9:46 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home